griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
04/25/19 12:51 AM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

1. I'm still bad mouthing this team.....I don't like 75% of them......in fact, fork 'em.....they laid down for most of the last 3 years.

2. I'm not on any wagon.

3. They had the easiest schedule in hockey after the all star break.....not arguable. Binnington.....that's all.

4. They surprised me against the Jets.....who knew the Jets would stink up their own house that badly? Then AGAIN, Binnington WAS the difference in the first 2 games when the Blubs were basically outplayed.....especially in game 1.

5. I DO hate this team......don't want most of their names on the Cup should they win....they don't deserve it.

6. See 5

7. It absolutely IS the worst team in the franchise history if you take out the 4 I named.

8. Yes, I said, I said, I said, and I stand by all of it.

9. Not rocket science.....nobody else would "step up"

10. Yeah, 4 players and some bit players can win a cup....especially if the goalie is lights out....and you ARE that dumb to not know it.

11. You don't have to be sorry.....you'd laugh if the team was out of the playoffs and pontificate about how they can come back next year. Hopeless homer.

12. I've been calling this team for what it is for 3 years.....plenty see why they may be able to turn it around.....you ain't one of them.

13. I won't root for a loser.

14. I love the city of Nashville.....I may move there. This city is a chithole.

15. Too many a's, not enough h's.......get it right, you look stupid.

16. Go Blue!!! (but only as long as they are in the hunt for a cup.....otherwise, fork them......52 years is a joke.....get back in there and get some more players and dump the dead weight they've been carrying and trying to pass off as players)

What else you got Homer?

griffin

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5