04/29/19 11:06 AM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

Quote:

sptsman said:
Quote:

last_stand said:
Quote:

griffin said:
I think when this series is over we will know exactly where the Blues are right now. (probably still a couple players away from being true contenders is my guess)

Here's the deal in my book.....the line of Jamie Benn, Tyler Seguin, and Alexander Radulov is probably the top line left in the playoffs. They have beaten the hell out of the Blues physically and mentally in almost every game I can remember.

I'm not sure the Blues have an answer for them. (it's possible there isn't a team left in the playoffs that does) The fact is, Benn has owned them in the past 2-3 seasons. To say he is not in their head would be a giant understatement. I know, LS, that you think a few players can't make the difference.....you have done your best to make that case......you're about to see how full of chit you are when that line comes to town.

Bishop is likely the best goalie left as well, but he can be had in a 7 game series as we have seen time and again. The Stars will come after Binnington.....this is NOT Winnipeg. Hopefully he is as unflappable as he has been so far.....but the intensity will be a notch above anything he has ever seen.

I think the Stars have the match-ups and ability to sweep the Blues.....but if not, this series will have to go to seven for the Blues to win.

I doubt the Blues are good enough, right now, to take the Stars......just not tough enough.

I'll be happy to be wrong.

Go Blues!

griffin

Well there goes yur sweep idea.

Jesus how many times have u been wrong about this team

U keep pontificating its hilarious. I never said the blues would win this series but i sure as fork havent said they wont.

U and dawg can tell us now how blues actually lost the game

Bwaaaaaaa

ls, look up the modern definition of "troll". I think you will find you are being trolled. Nobody is that simple-minded and you seem to take his bait every time. As a result, he keeps making even more absurd comments. Your best best is to look like the guy that just figured out he is on a hidden camera show and just shake your head. As long as you keep responding, he's going to keep with the crazy talk. Now, if you want to keep this going, I'm sure he will eventually run out of absurdities and have to say something, anything that makes sense. But that will likely be a while...

Somebody better tell the twin!
bwaaaaaaaaaa

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5