sptsman
(member)
04/30/19 02:13 PM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

Oh, I almost forgot. Who the fork is that dame yapping on the broadcast? This chit where these networks feel the need to make sure there is a woman involved at every level need to rethink things. Half of why I hate it is for the simple reason that I just don't want to hear a female voice in the booth. Call it whatever you want. I just isn't pleasing to the ear. More like fingernails on a chalkboard. The other half is that she has nothing of any value whatsoever to offer. Her nickname should be Ms. Obvious. Her broadcast partners almost never engage with her because the chit she says is so inane, it doesn't warrant a reply. And the one time she got a reply last night is when she said something so stupid one of the other guys said, "I'm going to have to disagree with you on that..." I am assuming she was a college or National Team player.

If she is around for the Conference finals or God forbid, the Stanley Cup Final, I think they will get some real pushback from real hockey fans. She is dreadful...

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5