griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
05/01/19 12:37 AM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

It was funny listening to the national pundits just now regarding the Blues. Their opinion, collectively, was that the Blues don't play with enough intensity and "mean-ness" to go far in the playoffs......they are "too nice". They said that maybe the play of Bartusso would be a "wake up call".

All laid the blame of the series being 2-1 Blues firmly on Bishop's shoulders.

Man, I think everything they said was right on the money.....except that we may be wrong about this team, this year.

Most, if not all, of the 8 teams left didn't think they would be here (leave it to the Blubs to win it all in a year when all 4 wild card teams advanced and knocked out the favorites)......maybe San Jose and Boston are the exceptions.

Still......of the 8 teams left, you have to like the Blubs chances. I would think that if they win this series they move to the favorite spot for the odds makers based on consistency since the all-star break. Yeah, I agree that even this series is far from over.....but something weird is happening this playoff season for sure. (NOBODY wants to have to win 3 out of 4 against this group right now...and they're getting better every game)

Go figure....Berube may have the magic potion for this club.

Hopefully, by the time teams figure out you can scare the crap out of the Blues, with some rough play, it'll be too late.

Go Blue!!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5