griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
05/07/19 08:53 PM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

Quote:

last_stand said:
Hey Gomer....how did your boy do yesterday?

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tell you what, win or lose.......watching your super hero go down on a slapper and flop around like a dying fish was the funniest thing I've seen in hockey for many years. bwaaaaaaaa.....it's no wonder you like these clowns so much they are the next best thing to your muster turds in Nashville. Forking hilarious even the refs knew who and what they were looking at. I'm still laughing.

But hey...you tell us some more about that great insight you have on "character".

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Listen Goober, I have hated the Stars since they came into the league. Trivia question for you......who was the first team the Blues ever played??

I wish someone would run Jamie Benn over with a zamboni machine.

I want the Blubs to win tonight.....but it's the Blubs....so....you know. This group hasn't shown they are capable of digging deep enough for this win.....the Stars, yeah, they have, so there's that.

If the Stars come out swinging it's over, unless Berube comes over the boards in a rage.

Still......I guess I'll die with this team once again if they show they are still what they've always been.

Fork the North Stars. And fork Cesare Maniago too!!!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5