last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
05/09/19 10:55 AM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

Quote:

griffin said:
I don't care about Perron dude......give it up. He's not part of this. He can sit for Fabbri and it'll be fine. He's not a team player.....ask any team he's played for. Move on.

Same with Pietrangelo.....sit him and play Bartusso...no loss.

You are watching the future of the Blues, not the past. Your guys have stunk the place up for the last 3-5 years. Steen, Tarasenko, and Allen need to go along with the posers Pietrangelo and Perron. Send them off with Burgland and Statsny.

Binnington, O'Reilly, Maroon, Thomas, Blaise, Schwartz, Schenn, Paryako....the new core of he Blues.

Go Blubs!!!!

bwaaaaaaaaa.......now you've added like 4 new players to your core group from just a few weeks ago. At least now you know Thomas's name. Good forking grief. It's like flavor of the week with you. You really do belong in nashville with the rest of those hockey numbnutz.

I don't care what you think...........I just like to point out how dumb you are.

You seem to have love affairs with all these other teams and team players without knowing anything. Like Benn. They were ready to string him up in Dallas before the series even began and by now, they probably have. But here you were, telling us all how he was going to run over the Blues.

And Petro.......sit him? He is 3rd leading scorer of D men in playoffs having played 1 game less than the 2 who are in front of him. Sit him. Right. Who needs a ppg player. In the play offs. Hey I'm not even in favor of resigning him but at least I have a pair of eyes and a brain.

Since you hate 25% of the Blues, how bout you tell us all what percent of the Sharks you hate? bwaaaaaaaaaaaa I mean dude, this is so stupid it's perfect for you to explain.

Next time you run into your oakville buddy Maroon....be sure and tell him you hate 25% of the team........that's 1 of 4 still standing. I'm sure he will be impressed.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5