griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
05/09/19 11:17 AM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

I like hockey.....and I watch a ton of it....all teams. I know you are the ultimate homer and anybody not on the Blubs sucks....ok, whatever. I'm sure you're listening to "Gloria" all day long.....good thing you don't have a brain left to rot.

The Blubs will have a tough time winning this series, but they can. The Sharks are playing the season for Thornton, which will likely be his last. Pavelski and Kane will give the Blubs defense fits. They are not a one line team like Dallas basically was, so another defense pairing besides Parayko and Bouwmeester will have to step up....to use your worn out bullchit line. I don't know where that's going to come from yet, but it won't be Pietrangelo.....he's not quick enough for either Kane or Pavelski.

This is will be a harder series than Dallas was. The Stars are still rebuilding like the Blubs.....San Jose is not. They want a cup THIS year and have the pieces in place.

San Jose in 7.......possibly 6. The Blubs aren't there yet.

FYI - I also hate, fully, 75% of Blue's "fans". I especially hate homer idiots who think hockey ends at the Enterprise center.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5