last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
05/11/19 11:45 AM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

If I had to put up $1,000 bucks on this series I'd be hard pressed to pick the Blues.

Predictions running at least 80/20 for Sharks, and I haven't even actually found the 20 part.

FOUR 30 goal scorers and then top 2 machines on the blue line and then depth that comes close to matching up with the Blues.

They can do this thing, but to do it they have to manage 4 games to go their way and not the Sharks way. Binner does his thing, Parayko/Jaybo same with their top line, play the boards early and often, close the gaps in the neutral zone, cyle it low, fore check, pound them down, and get their share of dirties.

Basically offense by defense from all 5 on the ice.

Somehow get it to a 2-2 series. A real shot at it starts there. Jones getting back to his REAL game would be huge for that.

Senko has played a hard fought 2 series. The points are not there like I'd like but the effort certainly has been. But he's been off. As complaints go, it's at least one that has a shot to turn around.

It's been a great run. Game 7 in the top 3 all time for me. As always..........Go Blue!!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5