griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
05/14/19 11:10 AM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

I've been a Bortuzzo fan since he got here, you know that. He steamrolled a few players last night, scored the winner, and was solid as hell. I was surprised to see he only had about 12 total minutes on the ice.....he was there for most of the good stuff so I had thought he played more. He HAS to play in this series, and should they advance, he'll really be needed against Boston. (Carolina has NO chance and shouldn't even be there)

I disagree about Binnington......I think his puck handling skills are off the chart, and make a huge difference. The Blues have a BIG goaltending advantage in this series....and they need to keep throwing pucks at Jones....because they don't have a lot of other advantages right now.

Karlsson is a bigger pouzzy than Perron.....hard to imagine, but it's plainly evident.

I wouldn't have thought that game would be enough to beat the Sharks....but there it is. I'll take the win and I think the Blues saw a few chinks in the armor that will bode well for them in the rest of the series.

I hope the Blues trade Tarasenko in the off season.....I'm done with that guy and he should have some good value.

How about the captain breaking his stick over the goalpost, damn near in Binnington's face, after the giveaway shorthanded goal. He's a forking embarrassment.

griffin

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5