griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
05/20/19 10:32 PM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

Quote:

last_stand said:
Quote:

griffin said:
Dude....you did it again with the pills didn't you?

The Blues win 5-0, win faceoffs nearly 60-40, have 20 more shots on goal, send a rifle squad to the locker room with injuries, and you want to point out that the Blues were "out hit".

This series is over. San Jose has nothing left.

griffin

Sorry, I should have known that was going to go over your head.

The point on hits was just for you Gomer. While the Blues were out hit, they literally clobbered the Sharks into the trainers room. A point I made repeatedly to you over the season , yet here you are, the guy who said all season they aren't tough enough, they aren't mean enough and they have no character is now telling me how the series is over after that beat down.

Oh, and they were out hit because the sharks didn't have the puck long enough to get hit more than that. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hey, your welcome to come on the bandwagon....I can't keep track of all the jump offs.......but that doesn't mean all the dumb chit stuff you said all season gets a pass.

Just do me a favor. Don't pick them to win..... ever......it's worked great so far.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yep.....and they have been NONE of those things, until the last 3-4 months, for the last 5 years.....now they've got something going. It took a rehab in the middle of the season, and new leadership behind the bench, in the room, and on the ice.....but they are there. Now if they can keep it going!!

I'm hopeful.

Go Blues!!

griffin

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5