last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
06/08/19 01:51 PM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

Quote:

griffin said:
Let's get something straight as we head toward a possible cup for the Blues.

I know I'm going to hear this crap more than I do now, and it's going to aggravate me even more than it does now. So, let me get this out now, to no one specifically.....

1. This is NOT your team. You don't own it, you don't play on it, and nobody who is part of the team knows who the hell you are. So stop saying "we", and "us", as in......"we're going to kick some ass tonight".....or, "no way the Bruins can beat us". Just shut the fork up. It's the Blues.....THAT'S the team......there is no "we" or "us" in the team name.

2. STOP referring to players by the nicknames their teammates have given them. You are NOT on the team. You don't even know the person you are using a nickname for.....you're possibly insane, or have stalker tendencies.....forking stop it.

When I was teaching my kids about hockey, so we could watch it together, there was never a single time when these words were uttered....."pay attention kids, we're playing really well right now and if we can get a few more goals, especially with the way Flipper is playing, we can win this thing". YOU DON'T DO THAT BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU A FORKING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

Carry on.

Go Blues!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'll call who I want what I want. And 2 months ago you didn't even know Thomas's name for real.

What a dumb ass post. And pull some weeds dude, last time I was on your lawn it was looking pretty shabby.

Didn't want to, but looks like "we here" go into the Cup Game as it went all year around this place. Just as you want it.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5