06/10/19 01:23 PM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

Quote:

sptsman said:
Quote:

griffin said:
The three things........

1. Tuukka Rask

2. What's the record for turning the puck over in the neutral zone in one period?

3. Has ANYBODY seen Tarasenko??

griffin

Your hard-on for Tarasenko is the stuff they study in psychology classes...

The dude has been a force in these playoffs and was no more to blame for last night's loss than anyone else. O'Reilly has been our best player throughout the year and playoffs. But if it is just in your DNA to need players to blame for losses, pin him for part of last night. Giving the Bruins a 5-3 is all but a guaranteed goal and gave them the momentum they needed. But he is human and simply made a mistake. And if you really want to place blame, how about the whole damn defensive corps for about eleventy-seven defensive zone turnovers that just kept giving the Bruins more opportunities. Let's face it, the Bruins are a damn good team and they played a damn good game last night. The Blues were off just enough to make it a loss. It just goes to show you how close these teams are. If either is not 100% on their game, it will cost them. But if you need to hate some players and play the blame game, I guess you'll keep blaming Tarasenko unless he has a hat trick, two assists and 15 hits in game 7.

We have a game seven and the Blues have an uphill climb, with Boston firing on all cylinders and a red hot goalie. I'll say what I've said all along: The Blues are the underdog and will have to play their best game of the year to win this game. Their crowd will be electric and the Bruins players are not likely to let themselves get dominated. Binnington will have to be on his game and maybe even steal a period or two.

Go Blues!!

I never said that Tarasenko hasn't had a decent playoff run (for him).

I simply asked if ANYONE had seen him last night.....did you?? Because the only guy I saw had his sweater on but certainly didn't come to play....so I doubt it was him.

On the other hand.....Perron came to play for sure.....until he got tired.

griffin

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5