(member)
06/10/19 08:22 PM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

Quote:

griffin said:
Quote:

LongTimeGone said:
Three things:

1) You were right about the 7 defense man line. And, in that same vein - Kuhlman.

2) Those special lines that The Bruins can form are brutal. Talent is deep rooted in this team.

3) Y'all ask about officiating, but not The Leafs game 7 loss. The Leafs were up by 4 - 1 with 9 minutes to go, playing their same skating game. Then, The Bruins broke out. Don't ever underestimate them.

Y'all are going to Game 7 of The Stanley Cup FINALS! Few make it! Those of us, who didn't win enough to get there, survived!

1. That was just a boneheaded move by Cassidy....who I REALLY don't like.

2. Without question Boston is the more talented team....but that goes for every team the Blues beat to get here.

3. I never care about officiating. I don't want a whistle every damn minute......just do the best to make the penalties even and I'm good. I think, for the most part, the NHL officials do their best at that. PP and PK are part of the game. That being said, I doubt the Blues, or anyone else, can go 1/18 on the PP in a series and expect to win it.

I don't care about going to the finals......this is a 52 year deal. It's win the cup or it's just another season for me. I am happy to still be watching great hockey in the middle of June, so there's that. I think the Blues can still pull it off.....but they have to get an early lead. That team is Jekyll and Hyde....playing from behind is an absolute mess for them.

griffin

Bippiti-Boppiti-Boo

It's a long time, and I'm hoping that Mel's got a box seat for this Cinderfella Story.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5