MB2
(member)
06/10/19 10:05 PM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

This is what makes me question The Raptors' ability to win tonight and I'm brand new to watching this, at least since school.

Game 2 was going along fine, then boom. The Warriors just went wild in the 3rd. That's how I'd describe it too, is heavy. I guess that before that point, the Raps had just out finessed them, but I'd never seen the game change pace and score so fast.

Then I knew that this literally wasn't going to be a slam-dunk. That Curry is just a scoring weapon!

I've been watching it too, because the founder of the franchise, really set a standard, and the back story of their beginnings and success make a pretty cool story.

Still, is pouring rain down there tonight, and I'm not standing out there in, what they call Jurassic Park outside the stadium, waiting for it.

Best line I heard this week:

Reporter to Kawhi Leonard: "What do you think a winning the championship will mean to Canada?"

Kawhi: "I don't know."

I don't know if he really doesn't, or he's afraid to answer for fear of social media retribution, or if he's reading my mind.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5