last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
06/11/19 04:30 PM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

Quote:

griffin said:
Quote:

last_stand said:
Blues should put the 4th line out on their pp and let them do what they always do.

And I am dead serious.

I'm 100% behind that.....and I still am not a Bowmeester fan....just not enough tough for me.

But yeah, overall, the D has kept them in it. It goes to my whole point about not being a "scoring" team in the traditional sense. Admittedly, then, I did not see it.

Still, the D is not the whole deal....this team is NOT the same team it's been for the last 5 years...credit to Berube, mostly. (and some big hitters brought in the last 2 years through acquisitions and the farm club) I suppose Armtstrong gets some credit for that.....geez.....what's next?

I just can't lay this on Binnington in any way for game 7. It's time for the team to give back....give him some damn goals. Let him run with a cushion. That kid has done enough. Sure, they need him, but in case they don't win, it can't be about Binnington in any way, that's all I'm saying. I won't want to hear it.....he's done enough.

I like their chances.....this is NOT over....and I do think the kid will come up big.

Now that they are here.....does anyone remember when Bortuzzo and Sanford fought in practice back in December and Berube just let them go? THAT'S a coach!!! The Blues started to turn right there.

griffin

Dude.........WTF......107 games in and we are finally at full agreement with that excellent post.

I'm thrilled to see you finally came around.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

And btw, dead right on Binner for sure.......he can sit on any body's lawn any time he wants.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5