last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
06/13/19 05:54 PM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

Taking off now...it's been a great day now it's fishing!!

So much running through my mind.

The guys I b1tched about (but never hated) are worth the mention.

Steen...took his demotion and killed at it.

JBo...complete resurgence to what might even be his best hockey of his career.

Petro...and odd year, so much early sloppy play, lackadasical. But the guy just had some 20 points in the play offs and played monster D

Perron.....can't help it, even when pizzed at him...I just like that guy and yes, he had a strong strong play off for the first time in his career

Now the rest, I could mention every one. I have no qualms with O'Reilly getting the mvp but truth is it's dead even with Binner. At least O'Reilly is Irish. bwaaaa

Binner...I love you man. Not sure you are human, but it's all good bro. A story that rivals and in my mind surpasses Warner....so far anyway.

Senko lights out...200 feet....this was his best season of hockey ever and his goals were down. He is now a player.

Schenn, Schwartz....on and on.

The future? Not sure about how it will work with the cap but Sunny, Barbs, Blais, Thomas....good grief and all will be cheap.

Parayko....the monster in him finally came out. He has Norris all over him. The rest of that D core were all key to being the best in the NHL.

Lastly, kind of why and how so many stories led up to this...the Sanford kid....in the dog house the past few months....then steps into the games biggest spotlight and becomes a man.

A fun summer ahead....bask in this glorious sunlight and then discuss trades coming up that we can actually be afraid to make.

Just think Bubba.....there's no off season for this team....this year.

Thanks again boys! Thank You!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5