last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
07/03/19 09:40 PM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

Avs have a great future but for right now I think their D keeps them from reaching any Cup final. They lost Barrie and their front 4 has too much inexperience to be shut down good and 5 + 6 aren't really any good.

Stars were, imo, the best team the Blues faced in the playoffs. BISHOP was a big part of that but if he stays healthy they aren't slipping away. Agree the trade deal was odd...in fact I'd take the faster younger Zuc over Pavs and I can't believe Perry and the other dude are going to do much for them maybe muscle from Perry. I see the Stars as a wash off season but great coach and a wash trade might be good enough for them.

Blues main deal over the rest in the Central is their depth of players. They are out starred on some top line bling but long on depth including a very good 7 D. Act ll is gonna be harder than the first Act it's going to be interesting.

Here's to Duchene flopping in turdville. Says he wants to be a C&W singer tweeting pictures of his forking boots. Fork everything about that team I can not stand that franchise.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5