last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
09/30/23 01:12 AM
Re: 23-24 SAINT LOUIS BLUES

Quote:

sptsman said:
I can honestly say that I have no idea how this team will look. They've lost so much scoring, experience and leadership, it feels like a rudderless ship. I hope they can gel and form an identity pretty quickly or they'll be in pretty deep hole a few months into the season. There is some talent on this team, to be sure. Just not sure if they'll have their chit together...

I guess my biggest concern is the D. Had Parayko become the Norris candidate we thought he was, I might feel better about it. But not having a top-ten/fifteen defenseman to anchor this defense is concerning. I just don't see this corps being good enough to get the Blues back in the playoffs and to contend.

Either way, I'll be watching the games, unless they start stinking it up, like last year. Then I'll watch when it is convenient and I have nothing better to do. Goign to miss not having Panger, when I do watch.

Valid points but the forward group is actually more than decent.

I agree it comes down to the D as you say and then JB/Hofer who are also at their mercy.

Thrilled to see what Perunovich can do he's a little guy but knows how to move a puck.

CP is on the record he has to do better. Faulk and Leddy haven't fessed up but they know the same about themselves.

I just know I'll be watching and hoping for a "transition year" that includes play off hockey.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5