MB2
(member)
12/29/08 03:31 PM
Re: How much did she get????

So, if wimmens make up roughly 50% of the population and negras about 15%, are we to believe they just don't have what it takes to make it through this process? Is it their looks, intelligence?????

And where is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton with the NASCAR shakedown? What about NOW and the other feminist organizations. They always go to the money piles and NASCAR certainly has that!!

Women: Are in development programs, and have been since the mid-90's when Lyn St. James opened her school. You can believe, that it takes more than just driving skill, and often, there are secrets in the garage area, that most men, won't share with a woman, unless she's a family member. You are to believe that they, in fact, have the talent, but are still not marketable, as athletes, following completion of their development programs. You can believe that most women in the sport, of note, are in managerial positions, rather than technical.

Blacks: I, if I were to guess, would say are in the same position....but, I honestly wouldn't know.

The doors open, but I'm not going to lie to you and say it's equal on every level. The arena, in which you compete, is the same.

I've already commented on Jesse Jackson....he already has the France family's ears and money, and has for years.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5