MB2
(member)
10/30/09 09:31 AM
Re: WOW!

Quote:

cook said:
Dang,I thought ya just pressed the long thin pedal to the floor...guess it all got complicated when they started hitting 150 MPH....I miss Bowman-Gray in N.C....played football on the infield on friday/watched races on Sat.

Sure, sometimes I miss the exhibition grounds in Toronto too, but the idea is to make the sport better, and Dega is full of it's own special quirks. Including that it was built on Indian burial grounds.

Like I said, with the naked eye, you can't much tell the difference between 180 and 200 mph. And, because of all NASCAR's rules with regards to restrictor plate racing, it's no longer the fastest track on the circuit. It's just a plain scarey place for the drivers.....

Approximately, the same spot, where April's accident took place. There's plenty of track to race on....but, if you watch this weekend, watch for a few cars to drive together up near the fence, and see if you can tell how much faster they travel than the pack below them. That's what I look at anyway, and what I believe caused April's wreck.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5