DADAKOTA
(member)
05/07/07 04:32 PM
Jacomo has grown

Lake Jacomo is as high as I have ever seen it. The courtesy docks at the north boat ramp are completely underwater. The jetty leading to the handicapped accesible fishing dock is under water. The spillway leading to Blue Springs lake is an incredible torrent. It is truly a spectacular site. Lots of folks will be catching hybrids and catfish in the outflow. Absolutely amazing.

Jayhawk
(Triton kicks Rangers Ass)
05/07/07 05:29 PM
Re: Jacomo has grown

Is it raining over there???

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
05/07/07 05:31 PM

Like a cow on a flat rock..

H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
05/07/07 05:37 PM

I ain't seen rain here in a while. Sun is shining right now. Nice sunny day in SEMO yesterday too. Gills was biting like a mofo too. BIG ones too.

Vogi
(member)
05/07/07 05:56 PM

About time that little lake did what it was built to do!

Jayhawk
05/07/07 05:57 PM

Quote:

H2ODOG said:
I ain't seen rain here in a while. Sun is shining right now. Nice sunny day in SEMO yesterday too. Gills was biting like a mofo too. BIG ones too.

Forkin fishin-all-the-time bastage....

H2ODOG
05/07/07 07:56 PM

Quote:

Jayhawk said:
Quote:

H2ODOG said:

Forkin fishin-all-the-time bastage....

Hey don't hate the player hate the game. Besides mama feeds the baby with them things on her chest. Get your damn pole, put on your pants, and go fishing......or is mamma still busy wearing your pants?

foots
(the exterminator)
05/07/07 09:18 PM

Me and eddie wacked a mess of crappie and gills Friday. Took drunk Sat. and Sun. at the house, so ni fishin.

Lance you better check mommas purse first chance you get, and see if yer nuts are still in there.

H2ODOG
05/08/07 02:13 AM

Hey Lance.....this is what a fish looks like in case you were wondering.

Jayhawk
05/08/07 03:05 AM

Quote:

foots said:
Me and eddie wacked a mess of crappie and gills Friday. Took drunk Sat. and Sun. at the house, so ni fishin.

Lance you better check mommas purse first chance you get, and see if yer nuts are still in there.

I done cut em off so this chit dont happen again...

BTW Dog, preciate the pics

DjF
(little buddie)
05/08/07 03:33 AM

Hey Dog...we gots the same place settings...well, whats left after being thrown anyways...

RafeHollister
(member)
05/08/07 04:22 AM

Hey, dumbass, I don't know how you do things down there in the swamplands, but around here we cook the fish before putting them on the plate.

halfasmuch
(action hero)
05/08/07 04:39 AM

jayhawk,

dat baby will be out of diapers bout the time you are in em... I think DEPENDS will honor Pampers coupons...

I did think of yah sitting and rockin sunday morning listening to the preacher tell you he would save your soul for hamilton whilst IIFID was doing his "WHOA SON" routine.... I think he got a sore thumb on those fish...

lying_in_wait
(member)
05/08/07 04:39 AM

Yep, shes pretty big right now, but I've seen it higher. Been a few years though.

DADAKOTA
(member)
05/08/07 04:57 AM

You don't know chit ya forkin messican.

Farmer_Floyd
(member)
05/08/07 04:57 AM

Sushi fish!

DADAKOTA
(member)
05/08/07 06:09 AM

Them perch has been dead a long time. Should have put them on ice. Bet they was good and soft and rotten by the time ya knifed them.

H2ODOG
05/08/07 02:50 PM

NO chit they been dead a long time. They got caught Sunday night and went under the knife Monday morning. ...........don't worry dad, they were on ice, 25lbs of it until they got cut up. They still had ice on em when they got pulled out of the cooler. This wasn't my first midget rodeo, but thanks for having faith.

DADAKOTA
(member)
05/09/07 05:16 AM

Someone has got to keep an eye on ya dog. Lord knows Griffin and Foots aren't keeping up with the task. Them must be neighbor fish.

H2ODOG
05/09/07 05:18 AM

It usually takes more than one. It can be a full time job at times, but it will keep ya intertained.

H2ODOG
05/09/07 05:20 AM

Man I wouldn't give my neighbor a sack of gar to eat. Piss on those Colorado rejects. We ate a mess of em last night for dinner.....and got 5 more quarts in the freezer. You need a bag since the crappie fishing was hard for ya this spring.

DADAKOTA
(member)
05/09/07 05:26 AM

You missed the good crappie fishing. I have enough for now.

H2ODOG
05/09/07 06:00 AM

At LOZ I might have, but I got lots of crappie in the freezer right now.

lying_in_wait
(member)
05/09/07 07:48 PM

I think I'll take my beaner azz out to the top of the spillway this afternoon with a bow. I was out last night and there were some monster carp trying to get back over the concrete ledge. Every swingin dik in the county was fishing at the bottom.

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
05/09/07 08:58 PM

Quote:

lying_in_wait said:
I think I'll take my beaner azz out to the top of the spillway this afternoon with a bow. I was out last night and there were some monster carp trying to get back over the concrete ledge. Every swingin dik in the county was fishing at the bottom.

.. my beaner azz.. considering how many of that variety usually frequent Jacomo that there is funny... HMMM... Carp Burritos!

Mac
(Birding Moderator)
05/09/07 10:00 PM

sammich carp

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5