HAUS
(member for now)
03/13/23 08:45 PM
What websites/business do you prefer

where do you like to browse for gun sales or purchase firearms from?

i'm looking for a small cc pistol and have a couple models i'm interested in.

i get the rural king e-mails and have visited gunbroker and a couple other websites, but was curious about any others.

thanks!

67Firebird
(Former political advocate)
03/14/23 03:34 AM
Re: What websites/business do you prefer

I always start with the Equipment Exchange, on AR15.com

https://www.ar15.com/forums/equipment-exchange/

fastman
(member)
03/14/23 04:54 PM

Lots of good reviews of pistols @..pistol-forum.com.

What models ya looking at Haus?

p.s. Just remembered Langdon Tactical, a small firm out in Arizona. I got a LTT from them & they have my complete confidense.

HAUS
(member for now)
03/15/23 05:01 PM

Thanks GOGOP!

Mr. Fast, I've been looking at the Sig P365 (9mm) mostly, along with the Springfield Hellcat.

I've never been much of a pistol guy. Bought a King Cobra back in the mid 90's (still have it) and bought a junk Colt All-American 2000 in the late 90's, but never shot it much (cause it wouldn't shoot much)

Cobra is too big to carry comfortably when I'm moving around on foot, so thought I'd get something smaller. I've been out of the gun scene for quite awhile, so I was impressed to see these fairly high capacity, small pistols out there. Pretty cool and good for everyone who likes to carry!

Thank you sir for the recommendation!

hucklburry
(member)
03/16/23 04:21 AM

I just got a P365 SAS, its a smooth top, the sight is a green dot on the back of the slide. I like it a lot, but its certainly setup for conceal carry. I've been wanting one for awhile.

check armslist.com too

HAUS
(member for now)
03/17/23 02:21 PM

thanks huck!

it looks like a reliable weapon, which is all i want. that one you got sounds like it is good for not snagging on your garments. i haven't seen that one yet, but is it easy to get on target quickly?

FowlMouth
(King Deano)
04/25/23 08:04 PM

Check Armslist.com, you can narrow it down to your area

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5