sptsman
(member)
11/14/13 03:51 PM
Reminder - Tailgates up !!

Just a reminder for all you road goat hunters: Tailgates up!! Nobody wants to see your bloody, road goat carcass. Besides, it should be packed with ice and wrapped in a tarp to keep it cool and the dirt out...

This has been a public service announcement...

Scout 1
(New order Amish - not be confused with Meninite!)
11/14/13 07:54 PM
Re: Reminder - Tailgates up !!

And don't forget to Share the Harvest.

http://on.mo.gov/18xfqxs

Ozark
(member)
11/15/13 05:40 AM

Tailgates? We don't need stinkin' tailgates.

My #2 daughter is still griping about the year her husband and I tied a freshly field-dressed road goat to the luggage rack of her S-10 Blazer, which he'd borrowed from her for the hunt 'cause it had 4WD.

Thing is, on the way home blood ran down and dried and crusted in the rubber window seals, windshield wipers, and all that. Washing the car wouldn't get it out and after that every time it rained her windows got smeared up with a slightly pink-looking, sticky goo that wasn't real transparent.

It made her cranky.

wuchangAdministrator
(spiritual advisor and gatekeeper to the Spirit World)
11/15/13 10:02 AM

Quote:

Ozark said:
It made her cranky.

dabsAdministrator
()
11/15/13 07:27 PM

Gonna rope it down to the roof of the Vespa if I am lucky enough to harvest one this year!!

Mel
(member)
11/15/13 08:49 PM

Quote:

dabs said:
Gonna rope it down to the roof of the Vespa if I am lucky enough to harvest one this year!!

I thought the deer you liked best to arrow lived across the street from you.

sptsman
(member)
11/12/15 03:37 PM

No need to make a new thread. Just remember all you orange cap wearing geeks, keep the tailgate UP!!

And here is a good example of how to transport properly, if you don't have a truck. Notice the proper use of the tarp?

sptsman
(member)
11/12/15 03:38 PM

Oh yeah, be safe out there this weekend. Lots of stupid people are allowed to carry loaded guns. Try to stay out of their line of fire...

JimDogAdministrator
(Freelance Gynecologist)
11/12/15 04:44 PM

DjF
(little buddie)
11/12/15 10:47 PM

hunt in the new containment zone...have to debone it before we leave...

redleg
(Enzyte - one a day!)
11/15/15 11:50 PM

You need a knife

bcope
()
11/23/15 04:47 AM

Why, are you afraid you will offend someone. This is Missouri and it's deer season. If you have a nice deer.... show it off. If you don't like it..tough s@#t.....I don't care. Next you will want a big disclaimer tag saying this deer was taken in the most humanly possible method. Man..go back to petal because if you got a good buck..people wanna se it.

bcope
()
11/23/15 07:35 PM

Sorry....peta

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5