old lodge skins
(member)
02/28/11 08:37 PM
pre-season

I know its early, I still see some snow around.
But I don't think its too soon to start talking about shroom calls, dekes, blinds, shot size, camo, & tactics etc.
Looking for some info here.
Do they make mojo morels?

legband
()
02/28/11 09:52 PM
Re: pre-season

A friend of mine lost his mushroom pointing turtle last year.It seems as he came upon a motherload of shrooms the poor turtle locked up on point so fast that he slid right out of his shell and died on the spot.

SwampFox
(member)
03/01/11 02:27 AM

You neeed to keep that turtle on a leash.
Those big shrooms will tear up a turtle if your not there to pull it out of the fray.

Burrhead
(member)
03/01/11 03:54 PM

Swampfox - You got that right.

A couple of years ago I dumped a 'shroom but didn't kill it outright, and my turtle was on him. Before I could get to them and pull him off, it got on my turtle's head and drowned him in a creek. I ending up getting the 'shroom, but lost my turtle. I still miss that little guy...

duko™
(member)
03/01/11 04:19 PM

I have been told by underground sources that since the fall of his regime, intelligence reports have been released indicating that in fact Saddam did have weapons of mass destruction, having enough morels stockpiled to wipe out the entire planet. Scary stuff!

duko

SwampFox
(member)
03/02/11 02:04 AM

Quote:

duko said:
I have been told by underground sources that since the fall of his regime, intelligence reports have been released indicating that in fact Saddam did have weapons of mass destruction, having enough morels stockpiled to wipe out the entire planet. Scary stuff!

duko

I'm calling BS on that story.

If the military had access to that many shrooms we would have had news reports about the price of butter and garlic powder spiking.

HAUS
(member for now)
03/02/11 01:37 PM

not as dramatic, but i came home last night & saw a jonquil open already... shrooms will be soon

halfasmuch
(action hero)
03/02/11 04:18 PM

Betta than to have Duko jump out of an open jon!

Duckband
(member)
03/05/11 03:27 PM
Morel Mojo....

SwampFox
(member)
03/05/11 04:29 PM
Re: Morel Mojo....

I bet a dozen of those would up the odds...

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
03/11/11 09:02 PM
Re: Morel Mojo....

I've upgraded and now have a morel vortex. I looked at the ones at Cabela's but decided to make my own instead. It really sucks them in! It runs on three 9 volt batteries.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5