DuckMeRunnin
(member)
05/14/18 10:40 PM
Amelanistic Collared Dove

We have a super cool collared dove around here. He's ( yes it's a male, I've seen his suave and deboner mating moves )not quite albino, but noticeably lighter than the other collared doves, almost white.

He's the coolest bird I've seen in some time.

hucklburry
(member)
05/15/18 01:08 AM
Re: Amelanistic Collared Dove

Great pics!

wuchangAdministrator
(spiritual advisor and gatekeeper to the Spirit World)
05/15/18 02:29 PM

Quote:

hucklburry said:
Great pics!

Agree--- best I have ever seen

DuckMeRunnin
(member)
05/15/18 08:09 PM

Three options here............

Either of you can come over for a beer and see him yourself.

I can take some pics on my flip phone, and you can get a headache trying make out the photo.

Or, you can both take a flying fukc at a rolling doughnut.

hucklburry
(member)
05/16/18 10:50 AM

DMR's incredible mastery of the English Language in describing this stunning image really brought it to life in my minds eye. It was obviously a glazed doughnut he was referring too!

Deadeye
(member)
05/16/18 04:19 PM

I love my flip phone

DuckMeRunnin
(member)
05/16/18 09:45 PM

Quote:

hucklburry said:
DMR's incredible mastery of the English Language in describing this stunning image really brought it to life in my minds eye. It was obviously a glazed doughnut he was referring too!

You end a sentence with a preposition, AND add an extra "o" to the word "to" ? Then mock my language skills ?

Dat there chit is purty funny. I'ma guessin' yer mind's eye is about three inches North of yer sphincter.

67Firebird
(Former political advocate)
05/16/18 11:57 PM

Quote:

DuckMeRunnin said:
Quote:

hucklburry said:

You end a sentence with a preposition, AND add an extra "o" to the word "to" ? Then mock my language skills ?

Dat there chit is purty funny. I'ma guessin' yer mind's eye is about three inches North of yer sphincter.

Now that's funny.

hucklburry
(member)
05/17/18 01:06 AM

Quote:

DuckMeRunnin said:
Quote:

hucklburry said:

I shoulda just said "pics of the doughnut please"

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5