redleg
(Enzyte - one a day!)
11/07/10 01:08 PM
hi honey

A drunk cowboy comes stubblin into the bedroom with a sheep under his arm,,,,flips on the lite and wakes his wife. He sais honey this is the cow I have sex with when you have a headache.....His wife sais if you weren't so stuuuupid you'd know that's a sheep......Cowboy sais if YOU weren't so stuuupid you'd know I was talkin to the sheep......

halfasmuch
(action hero)
11/08/10 10:53 AM
Re: hi honey

that joke is older than the grunge growing in the fold of your sack..

btw, it's a lot funnier when Carol tells it!

Ru workin friday?

BruceCarp
(member)
11/08/10 06:34 PM

halfie, your right Carol makes it sound a lot funnier!

SwampFox
(member)
11/08/10 08:45 PM

I hate to break anyones heart but they are all old jokes.
And if you looked it, or a variation, been posted here a couple of times before.
But it's still funny.

Mel
(member)
11/08/10 11:03 PM

How old does a person have to be to be an old joke?

redleg
(Enzyte - one a day!)
11/09/10 12:21 AM

Bout haflies age

halfasmuch
(action hero)
11/09/10 04:25 PM

As I have said many times, the best 40 years of my life were between 20 and 29.... so I got a lot of years on me!

SwampFox
(member)
11/09/10 09:33 PM

Quote:

Mel said:
How old does a person have to be to be an old joke?

I think you have to start as a young joke. Age is gained with time.

Ozark
(member)
11/10/10 03:22 AM

Quote:

SwampFox said:
I think you have to start as a young joke. Age is gained with time.

Yep. My first regular job was as a firefighter in CA, in an old-fashioned firehouse. We lived there when on duty, and it had a brass pole to slide down to the engine room, which was fun. I just missed out on the days when they had beer in the firehouse, - it had been banned a couple of years before I started.

I got hired 3 days before my 18th birthday, and most of the other guys were World War II veterans in their 40's. Man, I caught hell - I heard the story of "The Young Bull and the Old Bull" at least once a day for three years.

Guess you guys know that one? Lemme know if you don't.

redleg
(Enzyte - one a day!)
11/11/10 12:55 AM

Ozark,,,I still tell that one to the new hires on occasion,,,be surprised how many ain't heard it.
Kev I'll try to catch up with you Sat sometime,,,work schedule won't be set in stone till Fri. evening I spect!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5