dabsAdministrator
()
11/08/15 10:44 PM
Pinkels new plan for quarterback

Take advantage of a hunger strike and stand with your players to boycott playing any further football until the University President steps down.

wuchangAdministrator
(spiritual advisor and gatekeeper to the Spirit World)
11/08/15 10:55 PM
Re: Pinkels new plan for quarterback

Quote:

dabs said:
Take advantage of a hunger strike and stand with your players to boycott playing any further football until the University President steps down.

I'm sure the first question was how could they be any worse but the actual question for the TV talking heads is:

Who needs Mizzou Football when you have Mizzou Reality TV???

last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
11/08/15 11:37 PM

Heard this story this morning. I don't have the facts (is this a racial thingy? Gay rights? Midget rights?) but no matter.

I am highly curious to Pinkels position on this. Are they off the reservation, or on?

dabsAdministrator
()
11/08/15 11:49 PM

Local news is reporting a swastica?? Spelling ?? Was drawn in feces on a dorm wall.....people of color were called derogatory names on three different occasions and reported but not acted upon. They also point out the enrollment is 70% white and 30% "other".

The hunger strike dude and his followers, including the football team, say they will not accept anything but the Presidents resignation.

News also said the Board of the college approved a plan to correct these things and it is supposed to be implemented "next Spring". Doesn't seem like they see it as a huge problem if they are waiting 6 months to implement it.

Pinkel went on record saying the team is a family and sticks together. He cancelled practice and if nothing is resolved they will forfeit next weeks game against WF and owe them 1 million for breach of contract.

HAUS
(member for now)
11/08/15 11:57 PM

what happened to whippin someone's ass??

someone got called something?? whip their damn ass if you don't like it.. don't go run and tell on em and expect something to happen..

society of twats is what this is all becoming..

griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
11/08/15 11:59 PM

Anybody still think Missouri doesn't need a new head coach and new direction for the program? Good grief.

Nobody even knows if the people who yelled the N word to students were even Missouri students. Hell, my bet is that it was H2Odog.

What a damn joke this has all become.

griffin

H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
11/09/15 01:58 AM

Those people running the show now, want demands from 1969 met. Want a white man to pronounce his white privilege, so he can never have a job again.

Pickle is letting the his players dictate policy now. Once he goes down that road, he has lost the ship. Pinkel will now be the end of Mizzou football. Time to clean house IMO

dabsAdministrator
()
11/09/15 03:19 PM

dabsAdministrator
()
11/09/15 03:24 PM

Guess the letter worked - media is reporting he has now resigned as a result of the situation. That should be a quick fix

HAUS
(member for now)
11/09/15 03:52 PM

What is a "space of healing"??

That's some vague stuff in that letter.

dabsAdministrator
()
11/09/15 04:07 PM

I am sure there is racism going on in Columbia, MO.....just like there is racism probably going on in most parts of the Country.

That is what it is and I don't think it matters how far it goes, in todays world, someone will be offended. Not at all saying what might be right or wrong - just my observation.

With that said, why in the hell would the University jump into anything to do with Mike Brown? He was not a student enrolled in the University. What happened in Ferguson had no correlation to anything at an University campus. We saw what happened when the Governor decided he needed to jump in with both feet...pretty sure it is a good thing the MU President stayed out of it.

Again, I don't go to any of the colleges and can't say I have any idea of what goes on and what doesn't go on there. Regardless of merit....it sure casts another black eye on the heartland....specifically MO.

HAUS
(member for now)
11/09/15 04:46 PM

You said exactly what I was going to ask.. what does Mike Brown have to do with MU??

good grief what a pathetic mess..

also, what do you think some of the players are thinking of their coach now?? dude just willing to give up on the season?? I'd be mad as hell at my coach.

wuchangAdministrator
11/09/15 05:35 PM

Quote:

HAUS said:
also, what do you think some of the players are thinking of their coach now?? dude just willing to give up on the season?? I'd be mad as hell at my coach.

From what the PD reported on Twitter......

They love the guy

prime example of skulls full of mush

Reminds me of the George Lynn Cross (President of OU 1943-1968)quote

"I would like to build a University of which the football team could be proud."

Welcome to the big time Mizzou

cook
(member)
11/10/15 10:23 AM

I haven't ate since 7 last night,can I get Obama to resign?

DjF
(little buddie)
11/10/15 05:12 PM

I'm thinking the boycott started before the season even began...look at their record!

HAUS
(member for now)
11/10/15 05:29 PM

not to sound racist against white people, but Pinkel ain't no dummy. He knew if the black kids weren't playing, he had a snowball's chance in hades of winning this weekend..

I woulda cancelled the season too..

wuchangAdministrator
11/10/15 09:11 PM

Pinkel????

Responsibility??

Talk about both sides of his mouth

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/college/m...880edae9c6.html

HAUS
(member for now)
11/10/15 09:47 PM

ride that fence coach.. ride that fence.

my last post was more joke than anything. I actually visited the campus this summer for the first time in my life. I'm glad I got to see it before it's burned to the ground...
it'll be interesting to see what this does to enrollment in the coming years.

dabsAdministrator
()
11/10/15 11:10 PM

Anybody for dominoes?

University of Kanssas minority students announced they will have a March tomorrow afternoon to show support for their fellow students at MU and to begin the change making process at their campus....where they say minority students are not afforded the same opportunities on campus as other students.

I see every division I and I I school circling the wagons before Christmas break.

dabsAdministrator
()
11/10/15 11:14 PM

And meanwhile...not to be outdone....McDonald's, Burger King and Hardee's workers in some "HomeofToto" City locations have walked off the job and are protesting outside of City Hall. They are demanding $15 an hour to go back to work.

The future is in deep jeopardy folks!

Bubba
(strangesly aroused)
11/11/15 03:16 AM

The struggle is real.

H2ODOG
11/11/15 03:30 AM

http://m.stltoday.com/lifestyles/columns...bile_touch=true

H2ODOG
11/11/15 03:33 AM

H2ODOG
11/11/15 03:35 AM

Wife works at MU. The Athletic Dept. is losing donors at a record pace. Even the academic departments are losing funding, from people backing out on donations. chit is getting bad.

Bubba
(strangesly aroused)
11/11/15 11:31 PM

And it is going to get worse. Ferguson 2.0

I am sick of it , beat down by it , tired of it and mad as hell. What have the progressives done to my country? I don't even recognize it anymore. Most of this is fabricated and there is NO pushback. Make chit up , get the media hooked , make demands and get what you want...then start all over demanding more. Where are the people with balls to stand up and say get your ass back to class or be gone. One professor did that and he had to resign today.

The United States of America will not exist in 10 years if this chit isn't controlled. Part of our Presidents fundamental transformation of America. I want to do something but don't know what. Voting aint getting it done.

Guess Ill just sit back and watch Mizzou burn to the ground.

Temporary end of rant.

fastman
(member)
11/11/15 11:42 PM

Choir member hera!!!!!!( insert preachin smiley )

Of all daze Bubba, we, ( bunch of Americans ) shouldn't have to feel this way!!!!!!!!!!!

Got to feelin low in morn ( ol' lady issue ) & was down 4 awhile. Said fork it, & took off for greener pastures.

Now some 5 hours later I'm sorta gilgglin. Beer .... always seem to brighten my day.

I as yerself Bubba, am sorta clueless as to what to do concernin our plight.

Guess I'll haveanotherBud & thank bout it for a spell.

sptsman
(member)
11/12/15 02:00 PM

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Seems to me the answer is simple, if it bothers anyone enough. Get involved in politics. Doesn't mean you have to run or even actively campaign for anyone (although those are the most effective ways) but at least contribute to candidates you believe in and publically and vocally support them. Make phone calls and write to people that are paid to represent you. Public university administrations and your political representatives need to become besieged with phone calls, letters, e-mails, etc. (but do this intelligently, not with crazy rants). Write letters to the editors, reply in the comment sections of on-line publications, etc. (again, do this with intelligent commentary that shows the hypocrisy and idiocy of this stuff, without sounding like a zealot). And as always, make your point with your pocketbook. Support candidates, causes and businesses that support your ideals and let the ones that don't know you will not be giving them a dime of your money...

I listen to people get their panties in a wad over all of this but do nothing. I disagree with 98% of this stuff but I do admire their willingness to take a stand and speak loudly. It seems the other side of the argument is held by people that don't care enough to get off their arses and do anything. The news isn't going to report about a mad white guy that sat in his house and biatched to his wife and on-line about it...

HAUS
(member for now)
11/12/15 02:27 PM

accountability is a huge issue..

just like right here, I can sit and type all kinds of bullchit about anyone I want and unless you know me personally, no one knows who I am or where I live..

Social media is the problem Bubba. There's all kinds of mis-information or outright lies on the internet these days (look at Ben Carson's chit this past week.)

I've pretty much quit watching the news cause I seriously do not know what is real anymore. I watch sports, the weather channel (cause the dudes on there are hot) and occasionally the semi-fake shows on discovery. Other than that, I don't give a chit mostly, cause everything else seems agenda driven, fake bullchit..

H2ODOG
11/12/15 08:41 PM

I've never been embarrassed to say where I live until this week. I've never got so many calls from friends across the nation in one week, that I did this week. Columbia gets crazier every week

House went on the market about 4 weeks ago. We thought ground in BOCO was what we wanted. After all this crap, I'm not sure I want to conic he living in a place like it. Next week I'm Texas bound to kill cranes and ducks. While there I'm ground shopping. Why buy 20 acres in BOCOMO and fight what gets worse daily, when I can buy a section of ground for just a little more and be surrounded by like minded people, tons of wildlife and no liberal bastards. The crazies can have the place

HAUS
(member for now)
11/13/15 08:01 PM

I don't blame ya. Stuff is more quiet down south. Not many idiots of that kind down here. Just the meth cookers..

Saw on the interweb where Revcom.us was in your town today. Some douche from this organization, punched a kid who was preachin from the Bible..

If any of y'all got a faceback acct, look up Jake Loft or click this link. Maybe it'll work for ya:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...0046&type=3

HAUS
(member for now)
11/13/15 08:15 PM

And then here is your new MU prez in a video that was created in October. The article I got it from says the new prez made the video with the hunger strike, van wilder dude... hmmm

https://vimeo.com/143048170

griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
11/13/15 08:43 PM

Pinkel announces resignation.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/college/m...3215cb0821.html

griffin

dabsAdministrator
()
11/13/15 11:02 PM

Guess he decided to punt on 3rd down

griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
11/14/15 02:26 AM

I suppose, in the end, I just give the guy a pass on the last week.

I have enjoyed Mizzou football during his tenure......I'm happy to leave it at that.

I hope he beats the hell out of cancer.

griffin

HAUS
(member for now)
11/14/15 01:33 PM

yes sir. I'd have to agree..

Bigger fish here than some spoiled career college kids..

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5