last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
04/06/17 02:22 AM
Masters......

....pretty unsettled down there.

The hottest golfer fell down some stairs at his rental place in Augusta and is banged up and uncertain to tee off. The next best had the meltdown on #12 last year and blew his shot at the jacket. Then there's a half dozen young guns looking for fame and of course the old standbys who can be deadly when it comes to that course.

Oh, 40 mph winds predicted for that place tomorrow too.

Bubba
(strangesly aroused)
04/06/17 10:07 PM
Re: Masters......

I think Ill go for a wildcard pick...say Charlie Hoffman.

For today anyway.

griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
04/07/17 09:26 AM

Tiger always plays this course well. I wouldn't count him out.

griffin

last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
04/09/17 11:03 PM

Say what you want about the actual play, but that was one incredible finish down there.

How do you not so much like a guy and then cheer for him to win?

What a great game. Nothing like it.

sptsman
(member)
04/10/17 11:17 AM

Quote:

last_stand said:
Say what you want about the actual play, but that was one incredible finish down there.

How do you not so much like a guy and then cheer for him to win?

What a great game. Nothing like it.

A classic to be sure.

HAUS
(member for now)
04/10/17 11:42 AM

I once ate a whole bowl of broth with a knife & fork while watching a golf match on teevee..

riveting it was..

dabsAdministrator
()
04/10/17 12:03 PM

Quote:

HAUS said:
I once ate a whole bowl of broth with a knife & fork while watching a golf match on teevee..

riveting it was..

Chit like that happens all the time in your helmet wearing ward, I would assume

HAUS
(member for now)
04/10/17 12:41 PM

yup

H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
04/10/17 03:39 PM

Quote:

HAUS said:

riveting it was..

Almost as riveting as the game I watched at a Mexican restaurant last week. Some guys kept kicking a ball and falling down........then getting up quick and throwing their hands in the air. Then, when time ended they kept playing, like they didn't know it was halftime. Weirdest chit ever. At one point a guy in weird colored tall socks held up a yellow Pokeman card
In front of a guy........:which causes the guy to flip his chit.

griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
04/10/17 06:07 PM

Quote:

H2ODOG said:
Quote:

HAUS said:

riveting it was..

Almost as riveting as the game I watched at a Mexican reataurant last week. Some guys kept kicking a ball and falling down........then getting up quick and throwing their hands in the air. Then when time ended they kept playing, like they didn't know it was halftime. Weirdest chit ever. At one point a guy in weird colored tall socks help up a yellow Pokeman card

Bro - you watched cricket??

H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
04/10/17 09:38 PM

Quote:

griffin said:
Quote:

H2ODOG said:
Quote:

HAUS said:

riveting it was..

Almost as riveting as the game I watched at a Mexican reataurant last week. Some guys kept kicking a ball and falling down........then getting up quick and throwing their hands in the air. Then when time ended they kept playing, like they didn't know it was halftime. Weirdest chit ever. At one point a guy in weird colored tall socks help up a yellow Pokeman card

Bro - you watched cricket??

I'm not sure. Might have been, but it didn't look like some Limey English bastards on the field. It looked like poor 3rd world country people. Possibly women.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5