Paul Dallas
(member)
02/03/14 07:23 PM
Sam Adams Rebel IPA

just got me a 1/6th barrel on tap. 6.5% -- light bodied, well-balanced IPA. Strong smell of hops but not at all overpowering on the flavor. Reminds me a little bit of Ranger IPA but nowhere near as much menthol clearing your sinuses. I like it, but lots of methane production today.

HAUS
(member for now)
02/04/14 03:13 PM
Re: Sam Adams Rebel IPA

how much did that 1/6th run you, if you don't mind?

i'm leary of buying much hoppy beer these days down here. most folks don't know how to store it.

i bought some craft beer for the first time in quite awhile this past week. bought some Schlafly Schwartzbier in cans. Very very, very good.

Anyway, I saw the Rebel IPA and gave it a thought. I like their Latitude 48 when it's stored well. It's a good beer too.

Paul Dallas
(member)
02/04/14 07:23 PM

$69.95 + tax

griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
02/05/14 12:49 AM

Was at Tucker's Saturday night with the redhead....saw a poster for Rebel and ordered one with my steak. I didn't know it was an SA beer until it was in front of me.....I enjoyed it. Bitter like I like.

griffin

griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
02/05/14 12:53 AM

Quote:

HAUS said:

i'm leary of buying much hoppy beer these days down here. most folks don't know how to store it.

Store it like not being drank? Hmmmm......now there's a concept I don't know anything about.

griffin

HAUS
(member for now)
02/05/14 06:20 PM

Prolly doesn't have a chance to warm up at your place..

Bubba
(strangesly aroused)
03/02/14 07:19 PM

Two thumbs up!

Forsythian
(member)
04/11/14 05:02 PM

I agree this is one of the better new beers out there.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5