wuchangAdministrator
(spiritual advisor and gatekeeper to the Spirit World)
04/29/15 04:58 PM
Danica Patrick losing GoDaddy sponsorship in 2016

Per USA Today

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nas...onsor/26563937/

cook
(member)
04/29/15 08:54 PM
Re: Danica Patrick losing GoDaddy sponsorship in 2016

So?

wuchangAdministrator
04/30/15 09:16 AM

Quote:

cook said:
So?

Miss Bud is traveling and Dabs hasn't checked his basement to see if she got back today.

Just thought I'd save her the trouble to inform the members of Our Lady Of The Perpetual Left Turn congregation .

dabsAdministrator
()
04/30/15 03:29 PM

Quote:

wuchang said:
Quote:

cook said:
So?

Miss Bud is traveling and Dabs hasn't checked his basement to see if she got back today.

Just thought I'd save her the trouble to inform the members of Our Lady Of The Perpetual Left Turn congregation .

First off.....I am sure that Bubba cares. He has two passions in life - The Braves and Dani

I went to the basement this morning Wu.....been a while since I had been there. Lots of broken window blinds, thesauruses and three boxes arrived UPS yesterday from an elementary school book company.

wuchangAdministrator
04/30/15 04:46 PM

Quote:

dabs said:
Quote:

wuchang said:
Quote:

cook said:
So?

First off.....I am sure that Bubba cares. He has two passions in life - The Braves and Dani

I went to the basement this morning Wu.....been a while since I had been there. Lots of broken window blinds, thesauruses and three boxes arrived UPS yesterday from an elementary school book company.

Obviously the price of education

mark it down as normal wear and tear dude

sptsman
(member)
05/01/15 03:40 PM

I wondered how long it would take GoDaddy to figure out Danica is not only just moderately good looking but they could get much hotter babes for a fraction of the cost.

Does she still drive race cars?

wuchangAdministrator
05/01/15 11:24 PM

Quote:

sptsman said:
I wondered how long it would take GoDaddy to figure out Danica is not only just moderately good looking but they could get much hotter babes for a fraction of the cost.

Does she still drive race cars?

Gort,klaatu barada nikto

MB2
(member)
05/02/15 12:30 AM

Quote:

dabs said:
Quote:

wuchang said:
Quote:

cook said:
So?

This one is for Bubba. He's hoping Dani will.

Bubba
(strangesly aroused)
05/02/15 10:42 PM

Once again I find myself strangely aroused..

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5