BruceCarp
(member)
02/09/12 06:53 PM
WHEN PIGS FLY

March 24, in Callaway County DU Spring banquet, a whole hog roast with all the trimmings. Saturday night, give me a shout for tickets!

swampchicken
()
03/09/12 03:31 AM
Re: WHEN PIGS FLY

Will they have a bottomless cup special?

redleg
(Enzyte - one a day!)
03/11/12 10:49 AM

I'll be danged Bruce the boy is still alive.

BruceCarp
(member)
03/13/12 03:24 PM

no bottomless cup but do have a bar. You guys need to come so I can still determine we are all alive!

BruceCarp
(member)
03/13/12 03:25 PM

you still doing fine, long time no see!! come and visit! Bruce

redleg
(Enzyte - one a day!)
03/17/12 05:07 PM

Zach is in Linn,,,Ya'll need to hook up and have supper sometime,,,you wouldn't recognize him
Yeah Bruce we're ok here,,,just gettin lil older ,,tryin to talk momma into gettin her her shoulder fixed, but you know her ,,,,,her rotaor will prolly be messed up the day she dies,,,hard headed chit
Take care,,,I'd like to see ya again,,enjoy the company,,,not sure I can make it fer the banquet cause of work,,, but let's get together sometime this spring,,,you mite be able to show me how to catch a fish

swampchicken
()
03/20/12 01:26 AM

Mmmm yummy fish! and cold beer!

redleg
(Enzyte - one a day!)
03/24/12 06:36 PM

Nick you bring some cold beer and I'll let you fish this lil pond I got in the back yard,,,mite be able to catch some fish there!!!!! Momma said she'd drive

webster
(member)
03/26/12 03:24 PM

Bruce- Nioe Event, damn good food. It looked like your Live Auction did very well. Would have liked to seen the beer just a little bit cheaper. Other then that I had fun.

xx75
(member)
03/26/12 06:03 PM

Bruce, Great event. I'll be at the one in October. Thanks Billy Bridges

webster
(member)
03/27/12 11:35 AM

Billy you forgot to thank Bruce for all the nice things you won.

xx75
(member)
03/27/12 01:24 PM

You are right. Thanks to Bruce and everyone involved with the great event for the all game package. And again a real good event. Thanks Billy Bridges. Webster, It was good the see you again.

webster
(member)
03/27/12 05:19 PM

Same to you Billy.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5