locked up
(snake charmer!!)
04/17/12 01:34 PM
so far......

openin mornin I did ok.

second mornin Nate rolled one.

I was by myself on the opener. Nate went this mornin befoer school behind the house. I sat in the truck and watched with binoculars. He had a more willin bird. Sureprised the bird didtn have a heart attack from all the gobbling he did. It was fun to watch. After he shot i drove back to pick him up and hear his version of the hunt. Had to laugh at him. He was shakin like a dog crappin peach seeds i asked him if he was cold........ he said no why??? he didnt even realize he was shakin Nerves done ate him up

Bubba
(strangesly aroused)
04/17/12 06:26 PM
Re: so far......

And turned his feets blue....

hucklburry
(member)
04/17/12 10:22 PM

I thought Nate rolled one Saturday night?

H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
04/18/12 02:06 AM

Great Uncle is 82 years old. Has been coming down from Alaska every year to wack birds since 1985 or 86'

locked up
(snake charmer!!)
04/18/12 02:02 PM

love to see the ol' timers still gettin it done.
ya might have his eyes checked though. The limit on turkeys is only two, and i dont think they can be kilt on the same day.
Takin it to the plug and rollin 3 of em is something I would like to do at that age.

H2ODOG
04/18/12 04:09 PM

He had help on those. They aren't all his. Just the middle bird. Farmer and his kid Wacked the jakes

H2ODOG
04/18/12 04:11 PM

Here is his bird

H2ODOG
04/22/12 04:30 PM

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
06/22/12 07:11 AM

To see Cheap WOW Gold or Buy RS Gold world in a granda of stand.And a heaven in a wild flower.Hold infinity in the palm your hand and eternity in an hour.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5