CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)
SwampFoxModerator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Mid Mo

Things That Arouse Bubba
      #20483 - 02/02/06 04:49 AM

Sheep Shagger

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SwampFoxModerator

Re: Things That Arouse Bubba [Re: SwampFox]
      #20484 - 02/02/06 04:52 AM

Superman was feeling bored after a long day of crimefighting and wanted to go out and party, so he called Batman to ask if he wanted to go to a club and pick up some girls.
Batman said Robin was ill and he had to look after him.
A little disappointed, Superman called Spiderman to see if he fancied a few beers.
Spiderman told him he had a date with Catwoman.
As a last resort, Superman flew over to Wonderwoman's apartment to see if she was free.
As he landed on her balcony, he saw Wonderwoman naked on the bed with her legs open.
Superman thought to himself: "I'm faster than a speeding bullet. I could be in there, have sex, and be out again before she knew what was happening".
So Superman did his Super Thing in a split second and flew off happily.
Meanwhile on the bed, Wonderwoman said: "Did you hear something?"
"No" said the Invisible Man, "but my ass hurts like hell!"

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

SwampFoxModerator

#20487 - 02/02/06 05:02 AM

A taxidermist is on vacation down inn Arkansas. He is feeling a little thirsty and decides to have a few drinks at the nearest tavern. Upon entering the tavern, the conversation stops and all eyes turn to him. Feeling a little uneasy, he makes his way to the bar to order a beer. The bartender serves him and says, "Ya'll ain't from 'round these parts, is ya?"

Guy: "No...I am from Connecticut."

Bartender: "What is it you do up there in Connecticut?"

Guy: "Well, I am a taxidermist."

Bartender: "A taxidermist...Hey Al, you ever hear of a taxi-dermist?"

Al: "No, never heard of it."

Bartender: "So Mr. Taxidermist, what is it you do exactly?"

Guy: "Well, I mount dead animals."

Bartender: "It's OK boys--he's one of us!".

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#20488 - 02/02/06 05:04 AM

Three cowboys - one from Louisiana, one from Arkansas, and the other from Texas are sitting around a campfire, out on the lonesome prairie, each with the bravado for which they are famous. A night of tall tales begins.

The guy from Louisiana says, "I must be the meanest, toughest cowboy there is. Why, just the other day a bull got loose in the corral and gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground by the horns, with my bare hands."

The guy from Arkansas couldn?t stand to be bested. "Why, I was walking down the trail yesterday and a 15 foot long rattler slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that snake with my bare hands and bit its head off and sucked the poison down in one gulp. And I?m still here today!"

The Texan remained silent, slowly stirring the coals with his pecker.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#20490 - 02/02/06 05:11 AM

Pinocchio had a human girlfriend who would sometimes complain about splinters when they were having sex. Pinocchio, therefore, went to visit Gepetto to see if he could help. Gepetto suggested he try a little sandpaper on his manhood and Pinocchio skipped away enlightened.

A couple of weeks later, Gepetto saw Pinocchio bouncing happily through town and asked him, "How's the girlfriend?"

Pinocchio replied, "Who needs a girlfriend?"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#20498 - 02/02/06 05:32 AM

Question: What is the season, out-of-state license fee, and bag limit on ex-wives in the state of New Hampshire?

Answer: The traditional season is in autumn, after the leaves have fallen. The lack of foliage makes them easier to spot. License fees are usually minimal, and the limit is one ex-wife per day (although Mormons are allowed up to three).

Let us follow the brave hunter into the forest, to witness this exciting sport.
He quietly creeps up to a tree, which looks out on a clearing. He positions himself behind the tree, quiets his breathing, and gently pulls out the ex-wife call. He blows into it; the sound of "alimony! alimony!" echos through the woods. There! What was that? A rustling from the bushes a ways down. He sees some sparkles of light and figures it may be another hunter, so he holds his fire. But now the creature steps out of the cover and he can see that the sparkling is the diamonds given to the ungrateful biotch months before by her husband. He aims and prepares to fire... but holds, as he sees she is not alone. There are large, shambling forms accompanying her- lawyers! It is not unexpected for an ex-wife in the wild to be surrounded by one or more of these parasites, but it is always a surprise to see them. He aims again and fires! Rats, hit a lawyer. That's ok though, it's always open season on lawyers and there's no limit. But now the others are scattering. BLAM- He quickly fires again and this time hits the target!
Now that he has killed the ex-wife what will he do with it? Many men quickly stuff and mount their kills, but trust me stuffing and mounting is much more fun with a live woman.

--------------------

Mel

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: Excelsior Springs, MO

#20782 - 02/02/06 07:19 PM

Oh, Bubba................where art thou??????

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - John Kennedy

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Things That Arouse Bubba [Re: Mel]
      #21273 - 02/04/06 04:18 PM

"Daddy look at this," and she stuck out two of her fingers.
Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck
her tiny fingers in my mouth and said,
"Daddy"s gonna eat your fingers!" pretending to eat
them before I rushed out of the room again.
When I returned, my daughter was standing on the bed
staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face.
I said, "What's wrong, honey?"
She replied, "What happened to my booger?"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#21274 - 02/04/06 04:57 PM

An elderly couple was attending church services. About halfway through she leans over and says, "I just had a silent fart, what do you think I should do?"

He replies, "Put a new battery in your hearing aid."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#21811 - 02/07/06 01:24 AM

Two brothers enlisting in the Army were getting their physicals.
During the inspection, the doctor was surprised to discover that both of them possessed incredibly long, oversized penises.
"How do you account for this?" he asked the brothers.
"It's hereditary, sir," the older one replied.
"I see," said the doctor, writing in his file. "Your father's the reason for your elongated penises?"
"No sir, our mother."
"Your mother? You idiot, women don't have penises!"
"I know, sir," replied the recruit, "but she only had one arm, and when it came to getting us out of the bathtub, she had to manage as best as she could."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#24934 - 02/16/06 01:31 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#27781 - 02/28/06 02:46 PM

A tourist driving through farm country stops in a local bar for a cold beer. He gets to talking to a farmer who is sipping whisky at the bar and looking like the end of the world has come.

The tourist ( being an old farm boy himself) is aware that it is highly unusual for a farmer to be in a bar while the sun is high.

He asks jokingly: "Why are you sitting here while God's good daylight is out there?"

The farmer says suddenly: "Ye know there are some things you can't explain". He keeps muttering this over and over.

The tourist asks what he means.

The farmer looks at him and says: " "Alright! I'll tell you what I mean"

"I was milking the last cow this morning. Bessie was always a restless one but this morning I had hardly gotten a quarter pail when she lashed out with her right leg and kicked over the pail. So I took some rope and tied her right leg to a stall post and then I continued. Well, she eventually kicked over the pail again and this time with her left leg - so i took some rope and tied her left leg to the stall post next to her. I continued trying to milk her when she used her tail to knock over the pail before I had hardly started".

The tourist asks: " What did you do then?"

The farmer looks at him with the look of the damned.

The farmer continues his tale.

" I had no more rope to tie the tail so I took off my belt to use instead. That made my pants fall down - and at that moment my wife walked in".

"Like I said - there are some things you can't explain!".

--------------------

Mel

#27867 - 02/28/06 06:49 PM

That would be perfectly acceptable in Ioway.

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#28102 - 03/01/06 03:18 PM

In Iowa they train them to back up to stumps and list them for sale as a "Stump Broke heifer."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#28524 - 03/03/06 04:52 AM

First Lady Hillary Clinton and Attorney General Janet Reno were having one of those girl to girl talks, and Hillary says to Janet, "You're lucky that you don't have to put up with men having sex with you. I have to put up with Bill, and there is no telling where he last had his pecker."

Janet responded, "Just because I am aesthetically challenged that's "politically correct" for ugly) doesn't mean I don't have to fight off unwelcome sexual advances."

Hillary asks, "Well, how do you deal with the problem?" Janet.

"Whenever I feel that a guy is getting ready to make a pass at me, I muster all my might and squeeze out the loudest, nastiest fart that I can."

That night, Bill was already in bed with the lights out when Hillary slips into bed. She could hear him start to stir, and knew that he would be wanting some action. She had been saving her farts all day, and was ready for him. She tenses up her butt cheeks and forces out the most disgusting sounding fart you could imagine.

Bill rolls over and says, "Janet, is that you?"

--------------------

Mel

#28667 - 03/03/06 07:45 PM

Bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

RafeHollister

Loc: Webb City, MO

Current High Scores in:
Tetris
      #28671 - 03/03/06 09:05 PM

The hillbilly went into town & walked into the pharmacy. He went up to the counter & said, "Hey thar. I need to get me some of them thar birth control pills fer my girl, Lurlene."
The pharmacist said, "Lurlene? How old is she?"
The hillbilly said, "She jes turned thirteen last month."
The pharmacist looked surprised and asked, "Thirteen? And she's sexually active?"
"Naw," said the hillbilly. "Not really. She just kinda lays there like her maw."

--------------------
Both how I'm livin' and my nose is large.

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Things That Arouse Bubba [Re: RafeHollister]
      #28892 - 03/06/06 01:01 AM

A huge looking woman wearing a tank top walks into a bar. She sticks out one arm holding it high -revealing an armpit bushy with hair.

She announces to the stunned customers at the bar: " Who will buy me a drink?"

The bar is silent -except for one little guy at the end (who is obviously smashed) who slams his hand down on the bar and says: "Bartender, give the ballerina a drink!"

The bartender complies. The huge female apparition throws it down. Again she throws out that awesome sized arm revealing that huge bushy armpit and says: " Who will buy me another drink?"

Again the bar is stunned into silence -except for the same little guy (even more smashed than before). He again slams his hand down and says: " Bartender, give the ballerina a drink!"

The bartender eases over to the little guy and says: " Look, I can maybe understand why you want to buy her a drink - but why do you keep calling her a "ballerina"?

The little guy says: " Any woman who can lift her leg that high has to be a ballerina".

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#29563 - 03/08/06 10:28 AM

A guy calls his buddy the horse rancher and says he's sending a friend over to look at a horse. His buddy asks, "How will I recognize him?"

That's easy, he's a short fellow with a speech impediment."

So, the short fellow shows up, and the guy asks him if he's looking for a male or female horse. "A female horth."

So he shows him a prized filly. "Nith lookin horth; can I thee her eyeth"?

So the guy picks up the short fellow and he gives the horse's eyes the once over.

"Nith eyeth; now can I thee her earzth"?

So he picks the little fella up again,and shows him the horse's ears. "Nith earzth; now can I see her mouf"?

The rancher is getting pretty ticked off by this point, but he picks him up again and shows him the horse's mouth.

"Nice mouf; now can I see her twot"?

Totally mad as fire at this point, the rancher grabs him under his arms and rams the little fella's head as far as he can up the horse's twat, pulls him out and slams him on the ground.

The short fellow gets up, sputtering and coughing. "Perhapth I should rephrase that; Can I thee her wun awound a widdlebit"?

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#30178 - 03/10/06 05:38 AM

A group of 3rd, 4th and 5th graders, accompanied by two female teachers, Went on a field trip to the local racetrack to learn about thoroughbred horses and the supporting industry (Bourbon), but mostly to see the horses.
When it was time to take the children to the bathroom it was decided that the girls would go with one teacher and the boys would go with the other.
The teacher assigned to the boys was waiting outside the men's room when one of the boys came out and told her that none of them could reach the urinal.
Having no choice, she went inside, helped the boys with their pants, and began hoisting the little boys up one by one holding onto their "wee wees" to direct the flow.
As she lifted one, she couldn't help but notice that he was unusually well endowed. Trying not to show that she was staring, the teacher said, "You must be in the 5th grade."
"No, ma'am, " he replied. "I'm the jockey riding Silver Arrow in the seventh.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#32852 - 03/23/06 09:42 AM

An American tourist, a young man, rents a car in Sydney and is driving across Australia. It happens that while he is driving across a lonely, unpeopled part of the country (up here we say "godforsaken") he has to take a pee.

He pulls the car over and takes care of business. Just as he is about to get back in the car, a hard looking type comes out of the bush and points a shotgun at him.

Being a sensible guy who is always nervous when a shotgun is looking at him, the American tourist stands very still.

The hard looking guy says: " Pull"

The American is puzzled. " Beg your pardon?" ( he's from NY and is very polite)

The Aussie says: " Masturbate"

The American does so.

The Aussie says: " Now do it again".

Although a young man, the American says:" You mean right now?" The shotgun moves menacingly and the guy masturbates again.

The Aussie says: "Do it again".

The American says: " No way! You may as well shoot me now and get it over with!"

The Aussie lowers the shotgun and calls a pretty young woman out of the bush and says: " OK, I guess it's safe for you to give my sister a lift to town".

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#34624 - 04/02/06 05:11 AM

A farmer had five female pigs. Times were hard, so he decided to take them to the county fair and sell them. At the fair, he met another farmer who owned five male pigs. After talking a bit, they decided to mate the pigs and split everything 50/50. The farmers lived sixty miles apart, so they agreed to drive thirty miles each, and find a field in which to let the pigs mate.
The first morning, the farmer with the female pigs got up at 5 a.m., loaded the pig s into the family station wagon, which was the only vehicle he had, and drove the thirty miles.
While the pigs were mating, he asked the other farmer, "How will I know if they are pregnant?"
The other farmer replied, "If they're in the grass in the morning, they're pregnant, if they're in the mud, they're not."
The next morning the pigs were rolling in the mud, so he hosed them off, loaded them into the family station wagon again and proceeded to try again.
This continued each morning for more than a week. One morning the farmer was so tired, he couldn't get out of bed. He called to his wife, "Honey, please look outside and tell me whether the pigs are in the mud or in the grass."
"Neither," replied his wife, "they're in the station wagon and one of them is honking the horn."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#35802 - 04/08/06 09:42 PM

A successful rancher died and left everything to his devoted wife. She was a very good looking woman, and determined to keep the ranch, but knew very little about ranching, so she decided to place an ad in the newspaper for a ranch hand.

Two men applied for the job. One was gay and the other a drunk. She thought long and hard about it, and when no one else applied, she decided to hire the gay guy, figuring it would be safer to have him around the house than the drunk.

He proved to be a hard worker who put in long hours every day and knew a lot about ranching. For weeks, the two of them worked, and the ranch was doing very well.

Then one day, the rancher's widow said to the hired hand, "You have done a really good job and the ranch looks great. You should go into town and kick up your heels."

The hired hand readily agreed and went into town one Saturday night. However one o'clock came and he didn't return. Two o'clock and no hired hand. He returned around two-thirty and upon entering the room, he found the rancher's widow sitting by the fireplace with a glass of wine waiting for him.

She quietly called him over to her.

"Unbutton my blouse and take it off," she said.
Trembling, he did as she directed.
"Now take off my boots."
He did as she asked, ever so slowly.
"Now take off my socks."
He removed each gently and placed them neatly by her boots..
"Now take off my skirt."
He slowly unbuttoned it, constantly watching her eyes in the fire light.
"Now take off my bra."
Again with trembling hands he did as he was told and dropped it to the floor.
Now," she said, "take off my panties."
By the light of the fire, he slowly pulled them down and off.

Then she said, "If you ever wear my clothes into town again, I'll fire you on the spot.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#37181 - 04/19/06 01:09 AM

A young man from San Fransisco (the city of Brotherly shove) goes to a fancy cocktail party.While there he notices a man he would like to get to know more intamately and asks one of the waiters "Who is that good looking man?"
The waiter replies,"Thats Dr. Denton,the world famous proctologist".
Unfortunately for him,he does'nt get the opportunity to meet him that evening,but remembers his name and sets up an appointment at his office.
When the doctor asks him the cause of his visit,he answers that he has a pain and needs an exam.
The doctor procedes and then exclaims,"Hold on,I think I've got something here,Well I'll be damned,it's a long stemmed rose."
The kid looks over his shoulder and replies,"Read the card."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#38846 - 04/30/06 05:24 AM

Meeting His Parents

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#39738 - 05/07/06 07:26 AM

Two tampons were walking down the street.What were they talking about?

Nothing...........they were both stuck up bitches.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#40207 - 05/10/06 02:46 PM

A man was washed up on a beach after a terrible shipwreck.

Only a sheep and a sheepdog were washed up with him. After looking around, he realized that they were stranded on a deserted island.

After being there a while, he got into the habit of taking his two animal companions to the beach every evening to watch the sun set.

One particular evening, the sky was a fiery red with beautiful cirrus clouds, the breeze was warm and gentle - a perfect night for romance.

As they sat there, the sheep started looking better and better to the lonely man. Soon, he leaned over to the sheep and put his arm around it.

But the sheepdog, ever protective of the sheep, growled fiercely until the man took his arm from around the sheep.

After that, the three of them continued to enjoy the sunsets together, but there was no more cuddling.

A few weeks passed by and, lo and behold, there was another shipwreck. The only survivor was Courtney Cox.

That evening, the man introduced Courtney to the evening beach ritual.

It was another beautiful evening - red sky, cirrus clouds, a warm and gentle breeze - perfect for a night of romance. Pretty soon, the man started to get "those feelings" again.

He fought the urges as long as he could, but he finally gave in and leaned over to Courtney, cautiously, and whispered in her ear,

"Would you mind taking the dog for a walk?"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#40546 - 05/13/06 05:41 AM

A woman went into a store to buy her husband a pet for his birthday. After looking around, she found that all the pets were very expensive. She told the clerk she wanted to buy a pet, but she didn't want to spend a fortune.

"Well," said the clerk, "I have a very large bullfrog. They say it's been trained to give blowjobs!"

"Blowjobs!" the woman replied.

"It hasn't been proven but we've sold 30 of them this month," he said.

The woman thought it would be a great gag gift, and what if it's true...no more blowjobs for her! She bought the frog.

When she explained froggy's ability to her husband, he was extremely skeptical and laughed it off. The woman went to bed happy, thinking she may never need to perform this less than riveting act again.

In the middle of the night, she was awakened by the noise of pots and pans flying everywhere, making hellacious banging and crashing sounds. She ran downstairs to the kitchen, only to find her husband and the frog reading cookbooks.

"What are you two doing at this hour?" she asked.

The husband replied, "If I can teach this frog to cook, your ass is gone!"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#42390 - 05/28/06 05:43 AM

Every time an Indian walks into the chief's teepee he sees
That the chief is masturbating. They finally realize this
Is a serious problem, so they fix him up with a nice woman,
And she starts living with him in his teepee.

One day, one of the Indians walks into to chief's teepee
And there's the chief masturbating again.

He says, "Chief, what are you doing? We fix you up with a beautiful woman."

The chief says, "Her arm get tired."

--------------------

Bubba
strangesly aroused

Loc: Lemmingstan

#42399 - 05/28/06 01:10 PM

I am honored and somewhat aroused......I believe the word "blowjob" in one of them tipped the balance.....
Thank you!

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Things That Arouse Bubba [Re: Bubba]
      #42461 - 05/29/06 03:36 AM

It's about time you dropped by.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#43142 - 06/03/06 06:12 PM

If you have raised kids (or been one), and gone through the pet syndrome including toilet-flush burials for dead goldfish, the story below will have you laughing out LOUD!

Overview: I had to take my son's lizard to the vet.Here's what happened:

Just after dinner one night, my son came up to tell me there was "something wrong" with one of the two lizards he holds prisoner in his room.

He's just lying there looking sick," he told me. "I'm serious, Dad. Can you help?"

I put my best lizard-healer statement on my face and followed him into his bedroom. One of the little lizards was indeed lying on his back, looking stressed. I immediately knew what to do.

"Honey," I called, "come look at; "The lizard!" "Oh my gosh," my wife diagnosed after a minute. "She's having babies."

"What?" my son demanded. "But their names are Bert and
Ernie, Mom!"

I was equally outraged. "Hey, how can that be? I thought we said we didn't want them to reproduce," I accused my wife.

"Well, what do you want me to do, post a sign in their cage?" she inquired. (I actually think she said this sarcastically!)

"No, but you were supposed to get two boys!" I reminded her, in my most loving, calm, sweet voice, while gritting my teeth
together).

Yeah, Bert and Ernie!" my son agreed.

"Well, it's just a little hard to tell on some guys, you know," she informed me. (Again with the sarcasm, you think?)

By now the rest of the family had gathered to see what was going on.

I shrugged, deciding to make the best of it. "Kids, this is going to be a wondrous experience," I announced. "We're about to witness the miracle of birth."

"OH, Gross!", they shrieked.

"Well, isn't THAT just Great! What are we going to do with a litter of tiny little lizard babies?" my wife wanted to know. (I really do think she was being snotty here, too. don't you?)

We peered at the patient. After much struggling, what looked like a tiny foot would appear briefly, vanishing a scant second later.

"We don't appear to be making much progress," I noted.

"It's breech," my wife whispered, horrified.

"Do something, Dad!" my son urged.

"Okay, okay. " Squeamishly, I reached in and grabbed the foot when it next appeared, giving it a gingerly tug. It disappeared. I tried several more times with the same results.

"Should I call 911?" my eldest daughter wanted to know. "Maybe they could talk us through the trauma." (You see a pattern here with the females in my house?)

"Let's get Ernie to the vet," I said grimly.

We drove to the vet with my son holding the cage in his lap. "Breathe, Ernie, breathe," he urged.

"I don't think lizards do Lamaze," his mother noted to him.
(Women can be so cruel to their own young. I mean what she does to me is one thing, but this boy is of her womb, for God's sake.)

The vet took Ernie back to the examining room and peered at the little animal through a magnifying glass.

"What do you think, Doc, a C-section?" I suggested scientifically.

"Oh, very interesting," he murmured. "Mr. and Mrs. Cameron, may I speak to you privately for a moment?"

I gulped, nodding for my son to step outside.

"Is Ernie going to be okay?" my wife asked.

"Oh, perfectly," the vet assured us. "This lizard is not in labor. In fact, that isn't EVER going to happen... Ernie is a boy. You see, Ernie is a young male. And occasionally, as they come into maturity, like most male species, they masturbate. Just the way he did, lying on his back." He blushed, glancing at
my wife. "Well, you know what I'm saying, Mr. Cameron."

We were silent, absorbing this.

"So Ernie's just...just...Excited," my wife offered.

"Exactly," the vet replied, relieved that we understood.

More silence. Then my vicious, cruel wife started to giggle. And giggle. And then even laugh loudly.

"What's so funny?" I demanded, knowing, but not believing that the woman I married would commit the upcoming affront to my flawless manliness.

Tears were now running down her face.

"It's just...that...I'm picturing you pulling on its...its...teeny little..." she gasped for more air to bellow in laughter once more.

"That's enough," I warned.

We thanked the Veterinarian and hurriedly bundled the
lizards and our son back into the car. He was glad everything was going to be okay.

"I know Ernie's really thankful for what you've done, Dad," he told me.

"Oh, you have NO idea," my wife agreed, collapsing with laughter.

2 - lizards - $140...
1 - Cage - $50...
Trip to the Vet - $30...
Memory of your husband pulling on a lizard's wacker .... Priceless !

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#52931 - 08/16/06 06:11 PM

Why I Don't Shoot Blackpowder!

Understand that from the time I could put together a rational thought, I've been fascinated by guns. My mother used to prop me in front of the little round picture box as a baby so I could watch men on horseback shooting at each other with guns...

The first "real" shooter I owned was a Mattel Fanner 50... it shot Mattel Shootin' Shells and used Greenie Stick 'Em caps. I was greased-lightning fast and Grim Reaper deadly with it... for my punishment of erroneous deeds my > mom would take the gun away for a few days... dad, on the other hand, used the gunbelt for a more heartily applied punishment to the South end of this Northbound cowpoke. It seems like that gunbelt got as much [applied] use as that Fanner 50. Who knew old people would jump that high when you shot them in the butt? Sorry, Nana... but the bone china tea set dad bought to replace the one you were carrying was much prettier and newer than that 150 year old set you were always bragging to Aunt Gladys about... And Cousin Peter? Sorry about the eye, buddy. But at least it kept you out of the army...

When I was twelve I was shipped off for the summer to church camp, where I was introduced to the joys of the .22 Long Rifle cartridge. There were six shooters in my squad and we could choose from the six semi-auto and two bolt action rifles available. Even then it was evident I'd be a purist: I was the only one to choose a bolt action. While the other kids were busy shooting hundreds of rounds of ammo downrange as quickly as they could, I carefully aimed my bolt action in the general direction of the targets... while actually shooting birds over by the pond like Gary Cooper taught George Tobias to shoot turkeys in Sgt. York- "sorta from back to front...", and imagining each of those evil birds was wearing a German helmet. I still say the counselors should have told us on Orientation Day. I mean, who even knew there WERE swans, huh? They looked like big ducks wearing holdup masks, if you really want to know the truth. Dad didn't see it that way, though... especially since he had to pay for the swans- and they didn't refund the seven weeks' unused camp tuition when they expelled me, either. Did I mention what dad used my Fanner 50 gunbelt for?

After my exposure to the real thing at camp- albeit for only a brief period- I wasn't too interested in playing with the Daisy BB guns my friends had. I was above owning one of those childish things... but not above borrowing one to play with every once in awhile. And Ritchie? Sorry about the eye, buddy. But at least it kept you out of the army...

I finally turned eighteen and could [legally] own my own black powder revolver, but I was just a bit short in the savings department. Not being the patient sort, I chose the most expedient means to get the money. As I look back now, I suppose I am sorry those junior high kids couldn't turn in their paper route money that week...

I'd been looking at a pretty, brass-framed BP revolver in the case at Shattuck's Hardware for a couple of months, and boy! Was I ever proud the day I went in and plunked down the money for it! Eleven dollars in one dollar bills... and eighteen dollars in quarter and dimes. Old Man Shattuck was a great old guy, whose eyesight, thankfully, had gotten really bad over the years...> otherwise he'd have chased me out of the store like he used to after he caught me stealing that Barlow when I was thirteen... but he didn't recognize me as he sold me the .36 caliber pistol... he even threw in a box of pure lead balls with the pistol and percussion caps when I bought the pound of black powder.

I told Mr. Shattuck that I was anxious to shoot it and was heading straight for the dump, and asked him to show me how to load the gun. "It's pretty simple," I recall his telling me. "You measure your powder into the cylinder chamber, put a bullet over it, ram it down in with the hinged thing under the barrel, put your cap over a nipple, and you're set to shoot." I thanked him for his help and headed for the door.

"One last thing!" he called to me as I was running out the door, "Don't forget to put grease over your balls! Crisco works fine!" I didn't understand the need for the last part, but I stopped at Tony's Grocery and bought a little blue can of Crisco grease. And now... to the dump! Where bottles and cans, rats and crows were just waiting for this ol' cowboy to do 'em in!

I replayed Mr. Shattuck's instructions in my head as I laid out all my gear on the smothed-out, brown paper bag at my feet. The first thing I realized was that I didn't have anything to measure the powder with... UNTIL I remembered my knife! I carried one of those folding stag handled camper's knives- you know, the ones with a fork on one side and a spoon on the other? The spoon was perfect for what I needed! Very carefully (thank heaven there wasn't any wind blowing) I poured a spoonful of powder from the can into the spoon, then tipped the spoon up and tapped the powder into the cylinder. Sure, I spilled a bunch over because the spoon held so much more, but what the heck! Powder was cheap, back then... and I had plenty to spare...

Being a methodical kind of kid, I filled all six chambers with the powder, managing to spill as much around my feet, I suppose, as I was getting into the cylinder. I can laugh now, but when I bent over to get the bullets all the powder fell out of the cylinders onto my boots... so I had to fill them all over again! I managed to get all the chambers filled with powder and then stuck a bullet into the first cylinder... I had to really tap it in with my knife to get it started... then shoved it in as far as it would go with the rammer thing. I lost a little powder in the process, but eventually I had all six chambers loaded and ready to go. Then I put percussion caps over the things sticking out the ends of the cylinders... Oops! I forgot a couple of things! Now, I'll admit my ignorance about a lot of things... but why I was supposed to smear Crisco on my balls is still a mystery to me. But I figured Old Man Shattuck knew what he was about, so I looked around to make sure I was alone, then dropped my pants to my knees, opened the can of Crisco and began to smear it over Lefty and Righty. Standing there in the hot summer sun, slowly massaging soft, silky grease into my scrotum... gee WHIZ! I guess the old man knew what he was talking about after all ! Welcome to the joys of shooting!

I had to force myself out of my reverie...

One last thing and then I'd be ready to shoot... I took my baseball cap off and stuffed it inside my shirt over my left nipple. Okay... I guessed I was ready (except, of course, that in my haste I'd forgotten to pull up my pants...)

Well sir, I crooked my left am out in front of my face, rested the trigger guard of the pistol in my right hand on it, drew a tight bead on an old Four Roses bottle, and squeezed the trigger. I remember a bright flash, a burning sensation on my arm and face, then something hit me square in the forehead and the lights went out.

It must have been quite sometime later when I awoke. I was laid out across the back seat of Sheriff Miller's car (I knew this from the plexi-glass partition and a previous ride when I'd been sixteen), the rider's side door was open and my feet and lower legs were hanging out. As I raised my head to look for the source of the voices I heard I felt like someone had hit me in the head with a sledgehammer. I could see two men in the dim, evening light, just outside the door and within my range of vision. At least, I thought they were two men... I could hear two speaking but they were sorta spinning around and they looked like six. From the voices I knew they were Sheriff Miller and my Dad... "... busy on another call so the volunteer fire department was the first out here," I heard the Sheriff explaining to my dad. "Mabel Krutchner called it in... said she saw smoke comin' from the dump and had heard an awful explosion over this way."

"Near as I can tell from what the firemen say, when they got here they found your boy lying over there. At first they thought he was dead. The dump was on fire all around him, his left arm and face were all black, his boots were scorched pretty badly, he had a HUGE knot on his forehead where somebody'd cold-cocked him... And... well, we think the boy's been... well, taken advantage of."

"What do you mean 'Taken advantage of?'" I heard my dad ask. "Well, Al, it's like this," the Sheriff said. "The first men to get to your boy said he was unconscious; they found part of a gun by his body; his pants were down around his ankles, his crotch was smeared with KY Jelly and he was sportin' a big boner..."
Then I heard Mr. Shattuck's voice. "I always knew there was something wrong with that boy...This will probably keep him out of the army..."

And THAT'S why I don't shoot black powder...

--------------------

Mel

#52988 - 08/16/06 11:59 PM

That ought to get him really stirred up.

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#61879 - 10/04/06 10:45 AM

My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.

As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us hat "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super."

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this well-dressed and rather exotic-looking woman who hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines, but I asked you to raise your trayzy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground."

She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a Princess, and I take orders from no one."

To which (I swear) the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, "Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up, biatch!"

--------------------

Bubba
strangesly aroused

#61927 - 10/04/06 01:53 PM

Months later and I am still honored and aroused like a 4 year old male Lab surrounded by two female dogs for the first time in his life.

My thanks continue...

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

Mel

#61955 - 10/04/06 03:30 PM

Quote:

Bubba said:
Months later and I am still honored and aroused like a 4 year old male Lab surrounded by two female dogs for the first time in his life.

My thanks continue...

The viagra worked, huh?

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#74890 - 12/25/06 06:43 PM

Test

--------------------

Mel

#74898 - 12/25/06 07:02 PM

The energizer bunny is still going I take it?

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#80141 - 01/20/07 02:32 PM

Hmmmm....

I may have to moderate myself for this so...
DO NOT OPEN THIS LINK IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. hECK, YOU MAY NOT WANT TO OPEN IT IF YOU ARE A JADED OLD FART!!!

Horse Humper Dating Service

--------------------

Mel

#80151 - 01/20/07 03:44 PM

OMG!!!! That is a new all-time joke.

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#87221 - 03/06/07 12:44 PM

And for those enamoured by fleece...

Sheep Shaggers Dating Service

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#87235 - 03/06/07 01:56 PM

A room for me and my...donkey

A man who was found dressed in latex and handcuffs brought a donkey to his hotel room in Galway, Ireland, because he was advised "to get out and meet people."

Thomas Aloysius McCarney, from south Galway, was reported to have a fixation with the Shrek movies and even signed into the hotel as 'Mr Shrek'!

McCarney was charged with cruelty to animals, lewd and obscene behaviour, and with being a danger to himself when he appeared before a court.

He was also charged with damage to a mini-bar in the room, but this charge was later dropped when the defendant said that it was the donkey who caused that damage.

Solicitor for the accused, Ms Sharon Fitzhenry, said that her client had been through a difficult time lately and that his wife had left him and that his life had become increasingly lonely.

"Mr McCarney has been attending counselling at which he was told that he would be advised to get out and meet people and do interesting things," she said.

Mr McCarney had told hotel staff that the donkey was a family pet and that this was believed by the hotel receptionist.

Receptionist Irina Legova said that Mr McCarney had told her that the donkey was a breed of 'super rabbit' which he was bringing to a pet fair in the city.

The court was told that the donkey went berserk in the middle of the night and ran amok in the hotel corridor, forcing hotel staff to call the police. McCarney was found in the room wearing a latex suit and handcuffs, the key to which the donkey is believed to have swallowed.

He was fined ?2,000 (?1,346) for bringing the donkey to the room under the Unlawful Accommodation of Donkeys Act 1837.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#87792 - 03/10/07 04:43 AM

There are over 11,000 male urologists in the US. But now a few women have entered the field.

So, Brad goes to a female urologist for an exam. The female doctor says, "I'm going to check your prostate today, but this new procedure is a little different from what you are probably used to. I want you to lie on your right side, bend your knees, then while I check your prostate, take a deep breath and say 99."

Brad did as the doctor instructed and said, "99".

The doctor says, "Great. Now turn over on your left side and again, while I repeat the check, take a deep breath and say 99."

Again, Brad says, "99."

The doctor said, "Very good. Now then, I want you to lie on your back with your knees raised slightly. I am going to check your prostate with this hand, and with the other hand I am going to hold on to your penis.

Now take a deep breath and say 99."

Brad slowly says, "One. . . two. . . three."

--------------------

Bubba
strangesly aroused

#87811 - 03/10/07 07:00 PM

Quote:

SwampFox said:
Hmmmm....

I may have to moderate myself for this so...
DO NOT OPEN THIS LINK IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. hECK, YOU MAY NOT WANT TO OPEN IT IF YOU ARE A JADED OLD FART!!!

Horse Humper Dating Service

I am onc e again honored to have such a quality video on my very own forum.......However , I refused to comment about my arousal...

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

SwampFoxModerator

#89920 - 03/24/07 08:06 AM

A guy from West Virginia passed away and left his entire estate to his beloved widow, but she can't touch it 'til she's 14.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#95994 - 05/08/07 01:13 PM

Up-cumming social event in San Fransisco....

Masturbate-A-Thon

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#96004 - 05/08/07 01:37 PM

Video: Messin With Sasquach

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#104512 - 07/12/07 06:55 AM

Q- What's the worst part of eating a rabbit?

A- It's little paws patting you in the face.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#105819 - 07/20/07 09:35 PM

Titty bar in Iowa...

--------------------

Edited by SwampFox (07/20/07 09:36 PM)

MB2

#105837 - 07/21/07 01:18 AM

And the men who hold high golf scores
Must be the ones to start
To hit their new Maxflis
Closer to the par

The Tigers and the Duvalls
Reflect it in their art
Forge on to swing their Callaways
Closer to the par

Vegas physics and golf pros
Each must know his part
To sow a new mentality
Closer to the par

You can go visit Mama
And get a new diet chart
Sailing into destiny
Closer to the par

Mel

Re: Things That Arouse Bubba [Re: MB2]
      #105848 - 07/21/07 02:34 PM

Bubba goes to the revival and listens to the preacher.

After a while, the preacher asks anyone with needs to come forward and be prayed over.

Bubba gets in line. When it's his turn the preacher says, "Bubba, what you want me to pray about?"

Bubba says, "Preacher, I need you to pray for my hearing."

So the preacher puts one finger in Bubba's ear and the other hand on top of his head and prays a while.

After a few minutes, he removes his hands and says, "Bubba, how's your hearing now?"

Bubba says, "I don't know preacher, it's not until next Wednesday in Baton Rouge."

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#112748 - 08/30/07 11:24 PM

Uncited news story...

A 34-year-old white male found dead in the basement of his home dead ofsuffocation, according to police. He was approximately 6' 2" tall and weighed225 pounds. He was wearing a pleated skirt, white bra, black and white saddleshoes, and a woman's wig. It appeared that he was trying to create aschoolgirl's uniform look. He was also wearing a military gas mask that had thefilter canister removed and a rubber hose attached in its place. The other endof the hose was connected to one end of a hollow tube approximately 30" long and3" in diameter. The tube's other end was, for reasons unknown, inserted into hisrectum and was the cause of his suffocation. Police found the task of explainingthe circumstances of his death to his family very awkward.

--------------------

Bubba
strangesly aroused

#112750 - 08/30/07 11:38 PM

SF , dat one did not arouse me... although you had my attention with the school girl outfit early on..

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

SwampFoxModerator

#112753 - 08/30/07 11:42 PM

In truth, I almost put this in the "Seriously Deranged" thread.
Tossed a coin...

You lost.

--------------------

67Firebird
Former political advocate

Loc: Russellville, Mo

#112781 - 08/31/07 03:30 AM

Quote:

Bubba said:
SF , dat one did not arouse me... although you had my attention with the school girl outfit early on..

Bubba
strangesly aroused

Re: Things That Arouse Bubba [Re: 67Firebird]
      #112861 - 08/31/07 10:23 PM

Okay , now that does....

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

SwampFoxModerator

#119601 - 10/08/07 01:50 PM

Dear Walter:

I hope you can help me here. The other day I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't gone more than a few hundred yards down the road when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help.

When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was parading in front of the wardrobe mirror dressed in my underwear and high-heel shoes, and he was wearing my make up. I am 32, my husband is 34 and we have been married for twelve years. When I confronted him, he tried to make out that he had dressed in my lingerie because he couldn't find his own underwear. But when I asked him about the make up, he broke down and admitted that he'd been wearing my clothes for six months. I told him to stop or I would leave him.

He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. I don't feel I can get through to him anymore. Can you please help?

Sincerely,

Sheila

_____

Dear Sheila:

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the jubilee clips holding the vacuum pipes onto the inlet manifold. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injector chamber.

I hope this helps.

Walt

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#143824 - 03/04/08 03:43 AM

--------------------

Bubba
strangesly aroused

#143843 - 03/04/08 01:38 PM

Indeed!

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

SwampFoxModerator

#143934 - 03/05/08 08:19 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#149417 - 05/16/08 02:05 AM

A young man goes into the Job Center in Jackson and sees card advertisingfor a Gynecologist's Assistant.

Interested, he goes to learn more.

Can you give me some more details about this?' he asks the guy behind the desk.

The Job Center man sorts through his files & replies 'The job requires you to get the lady patients ready for the gynecologist.

You have to help them out of their underwear, lie them down and carefully wash their genital regions.

You then apply shaving foam and gently shave off all their pubic hair then rub in soothing oils so that they're ready for the gynecologist's examination.
There's an annual salary of $45,000, but you're going to have to go to Tupelo.

'Is that where the job is?'

'No sir - that's where the end of the line is!'

--------------------

67Firebird

#149419 - 05/16/08 04:57 AM

SwampFoxModerator

#149909 - 05/21/08 09:56 AM

Destined to be a classic...
Video: Gold Bond Powder

--------------------

Bubba
strangesly aroused

#149969 - 05/21/08 07:53 PM

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

SwampFoxModerator

#150040 - 05/22/08 10:08 AM

And then there is the Japanese Sex Expo

--------------------

Bubba
strangesly aroused

#150093 - 05/22/08 06:34 PM

I clicked on that link.I better not start getting sicko popups and e mails!

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

SwampFoxModerator

#152779 - 06/14/08 12:36 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#156672 - 07/23/08 12:30 PM

Not arousing per say...

Bubba & Clems Southernese Dictionary

Don't be egerent - learn up sum new wods today

--------------------

Edited by SwampFox (07/23/08 12:31 PM)

SwampFoxModerator

#156993 - 07/26/08 09:39 AM

Video: Ox Loves Woman

Yea, I know. It's a bison.

--------------------

Bubba
strangesly aroused

#157003 - 07/26/08 04:01 PM

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

SwampFoxModerator

#157010 - 07/26/08 04:45 PM

That tounge does look like an alien love muscle don't it?

--------------------

67Firebird

#157132 - 07/28/08 11:14 AM

67Firebird

#158543 - 08/09/08 11:00 PM

SwampFoxModerator

#159012 - 08/14/08 01:19 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#159868 - 08/22/08 08:06 AM

--------------------

Scout 1
New order Amish - not be confused with Meninite!

Loc: Where there are no ducks

#159884 - 08/22/08 10:37 AM

OMG that's hilarious SF!!!!!!

Don't bring that biotch to DSIII...

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Things That Arouse Bubba [Re: Scout 1]
      #159892 - 08/22/08 11:29 AM

THat face looks kinda like the bartender from Good Morning Vietnam.

I wouldn't touch it with pitbulls pecker.

--------------------

Bubba
strangesly aroused

#159969 - 08/22/08 08:30 PM

Oh , she love you long time.GI number hucking one!

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

SwampFoxModerator

#160226 - 08/25/08 08:14 PM

This won't hurt much.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#163700 - 09/27/08 12:27 AM

Female–female mounting among goats stimulates sexual performance in males

Hormones and Behavior
Volume 50, Issue 1, June 2006, Pages 33-37

The hypothesis that female–female mounting is proceptivity in goats, in that male goats are aroused by the visual cues of this mounting behavior, was tested. Once a week, male goats were randomly selected and placed in a test pen in which they were allowed to observe one of six selected social or sexual stimulus conditions. The stimulus conditions were one familiar male with two estrous females (MEE); three estrous females that displayed female–female mounting (Em); three estrous females that did not mount (Enm); three non-estrous females (NE); three familiar males (M); and no animals in the pen (Empty). After 10 min, the stimulus animals were removed, and an estrous female was placed in the test pen with the male for a 20-min sexual performance test. During sexual performance tests, the frequencies and latencies of all sexual behaviors were recorded. This procedure was repeated so all males (n = 6) were tested once each test day, and all the stimulus conditions were presented each test day. This was repeated weekly until all males had been exposed to each stimulus condition. Viewing mounting behavior, whether male–female or female–female, increased the total number of sexual behaviors displayed, increased ejaculation frequency, and decreased latency to first mount and ejaculation, post-ejaculatory interval, and the interval between ejaculations. We conclude that male goats are aroused by the visual cues of mounting behavior, and that female–female mounting is proceptivity in goats.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#167478 - 11/07/08 04:21 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#169837 - 12/10/08 04:51 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#170738 - 12/19/08 11:45 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#170748 - 12/20/08 03:15 AM

Video: Henrietta- Putting The Hum In His Hummer

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#172529 - 01/07/09 04:19 AM

Just sayin...

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#173009 - 01/11/09 06:24 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#173911 - 01/21/09 05:13 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#174035 - 01/22/09 05:21 AM

--------------------

Bubba
strangesly aroused

#174156 - 01/22/09 07:58 PM

ooooh , me so hawney....love you long time.

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

SwampFoxModerator

#174164 - 01/23/09 03:30 AM

I like her skirt.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#174788 - 01/29/09 04:38 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#175464 - 02/04/09 03:38 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#175739 - 02/06/09 03:18 AM

Blow Up Doll Party

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#175745 - 02/06/09 04:37 AM

It's a strange world...

Married ToThe Eiffel Tower

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#176226 - 02/11/09 03:45 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#177778 - 02/26/09 09:38 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#182797 - 04/10/09 01:42 AM

--------------------

Bubba
strangesly aroused

#182938 - 04/12/09 07:32 PM

It would get Mel's vote!

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

Mel

#182952 - 04/12/09 08:32 PM

Every day of the week!!!!

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Bubba
strangesly aroused

#182954 - 04/12/09 08:40 PM

Mine too!!!!!

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

SwampFoxModerator

#182965 - 04/12/09 10:31 PM

Bubba,

I didn't post that one because I thought you would be aroused.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#182966 - 04/12/09 10:32 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#182967 - 04/12/09 10:32 PM

--------------------

Bubba
strangesly aroused

#183014 - 04/13/09 11:16 AM

Aroused , I am!

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

SwampFoxModerator

#183049 - 04/13/09 01:32 PM

--------------------

Mel

#183088 - 04/13/09 05:06 PM

You had better stop posting those kind of pics or Bubba's monitor will probably explode.

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#183137 - 04/14/09 03:41 AM

He probably has an extra.

--------------------

Forsythian

Loc: Nether Regions

#183245 - 04/15/09 07:32 AM

Dang Swampy, I can't get that picture outa my head...

--------------------
Sweep the leg.

Ozark

Loc: out in the woods

#183366 - 04/15/09 08:32 PM

I wouldn't want that gal - I'd go broke trying to keep her in French fries. She doesn't look like she misses any meals.

Anyway, I don't mess with women who could whip me in a fair fight - and this one's armed, too.

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Things That Arouse Bubba [Re: Ozark]
      #183385 - 04/16/09 03:45 AM

I'm partial to gals that like bacon on their cheesburgers.
The problem is that when they look like that at her age they end up looking too much like me at my age.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#183389 - 04/16/09 05:01 AM

--------------------

Forsythian

Loc: Nether Regions

Re: Things That Arouse Bubba [Re: Ozark]
      #183401 - 04/16/09 07:27 AM

Quote:

Ozark said:
I wouldn't want that gal - I'd go broke trying to keep her in French fries. She doesn't look like she misses any meals.

What can I say? We'd hit the Friday all-you-can-eat rib night at Charlies... split a pitcher or two of stout, then go home and break out the baby oil
two outa three takedowns wins...

--------------------
Sweep the leg.

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Things That Arouse Bubba [Re: Forsythian]
      #183554 - 04/17/09 01:16 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#183588 - 04/17/09 06:08 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#183867 - 04/22/09 04:39 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#183868 - 04/22/09 04:45 AM

Real Doll Website.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#183955 - 04/23/09 04:20 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#184039 - 04/24/09 04:28 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#184136 - 04/24/09 08:58 PM

Robot Girl has feelings

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#184802 - 05/03/09 06:11 PM

--------------------

67Firebird

#184907 - 05/04/09 09:49 PM

An out-of-breath 7 year-old girl ran up to her grandfather, who was tinkering in his workshop, and confronted him with the universally dreaded question: "What is sex...?"

He was surprised she'd ask such a question at her age, but thought if she's old enough to ask, she's old enough to get a straight answer. He wouldn't shirk his responsibilities. Steeling himself to leave nothing out, he proceeded to describe for her all the variations of human sexuality he could conjure, careful to impress upon her the joys and responsibilities of intercourse and procreation.

When Grandpa was finally done pontificating, the little girl stood frozen, as though nailed to the spot, and looked at him with her mouth open, eyes wide in amazement.

Seeing she was overwhelmed, he asked what caused her sudden curiosity?

His granddaughter shook off her reverie and replied... "Grandma says dinner will be ready in a couple of secs."

SwampFoxModerator

#185201 - 05/08/09 05:12 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#186216 - 05/25/09 01:56 AM

--------------------

Mel

#186249 - 05/25/09 08:16 PM

Quote:

SwampFox said:

I think this one is his proctologist.

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#186251 - 05/25/09 08:31 PM

That would make the exam something to look forward to.

--------------------

67Firebird

#186414 - 05/28/09 08:17 AM

SwampFoxModerator

#186571 - 06/01/09 02:26 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#188796 - 07/15/09 02:55 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#189034 - 07/18/09 05:09 PM

--------------------

hucklburry

Reged: 12/15/05
Loc: Daniel Boone's Neighborhood

#189037 - 07/18/09 07:57 PM

Is that Gov. Palin?

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Things That Arouse Bubba [Re: hucklburry]
      #189041 - 07/18/09 09:08 PM

No. But I have the video.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#189687 - 08/01/09 02:33 AM

It starts to get interesting at about 1:15.

Video: Salad, Potato Salad- The Ross Sisters

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#190210 - 08/11/09 06:02 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#190539 - 08/18/09 04:21 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#190814 - 08/22/09 01:27 AM

--------------------

Nontypical

Reged: 12/16/05
Loc: Mid Missouri

#190920 - 08/24/09 02:47 PM

The guy with the midget must be a doctor, he giving the "little" woman a booty and breast exam at the same time.

--------------------
Idiocracy shouldn't be a direction!

Edited by Nontypical (08/24/09 02:48 PM)

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Things That Arouse Bubba [Re: Nontypical]
      #190957 - 08/25/09 02:28 AM

Naw, just another midget perv.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#191261 - 08/29/09 12:38 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#191415 - 09/01/09 09:27 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#193053 - 09/29/09 12:51 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#193222 - 10/03/09 03:54 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#193748 - 10/10/09 12:57 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#193799 - 10/12/09 02:15 AM

This is from Marc Griffin, a freelance outdoor writer from Arkansas:

Before I get started, I warn you now, there is no easy way for a man nearing 50 to impart wisdom learned onto the next generation. Still, as my father and grandfather did, I look at it as almost a duty, a carrying on of generations, if you will. As such, this story may be long, for there is no short way to teach.

About 2 months ago my nuts started hurting me. It wasn't a sudden pain, just a gradual idea that my nuts hurt. Not a sharp pain, just a dull, continuous, ache. Being a man who believes in the wonders of modern medicine, I needed a doctor.

Now, I don't know if you ever googled "nut pain" but, I can tell you now, only about half of the search is related to medicine and doctors. The rest, the best I can tell, is related to walnuts, or chesnuts, or crazy people.

It turns out that I needed a gastro doctor, because apparently your nuts are somehow connected to your stomach.....go figure.....this whole thing is becoming a learning experience.

In order to spare you the details of a man grabbing my sack, let me just skip to telling you that I was diagnosed with hernias, s being the most important letter of that particluar word in this specific case. Yes, hernias, one on each side, which has, the best I can tell when I cough, caused my balls to get sucked up into my stomach, which must be why I needed a gastro doctor to begin with. Again, the things a man can learn just by living long enough.

At this point, the story gets a bit personal, but it must be told. The doc asks me if I ever had any trouble with my "testicals". I hate that word, it's like calling poontang a vagina, and was probably invented for people who didn't want to talk about the subject to begin with, so they made up a word nobody wanted to say. Anyway, it turns out that I did, as a kid, have a problem with my left, uh.........nut. From what I can remember of a child of 8 or 9, that sucker didn't want to come down into the world with the right one. It stayed hid up wherever nuts come from.

Now, I can't remember the exact content of the conversation between my dad and the doc back then, but the jist of it was that the doc said that if they did not fix the hung up ball, I would most likely never have kids and was a great risk of......uh......testicular cancer. The rest of the conversation surrounded the procedure, which included tying a string to my ball, and then pulling it down, and tying the other end of the string to my leg so that the unruly nut could be trained to stay with his partner.

Of course, being only 8 or 9, I didn't understand all of the terminology, but it was pretty damn clear, even at my tender age, that having one of your balls tied to your leg didn't seem like something a boy could just run around with without tearing his nut off, or at the very least, a chunk of his leg. I can vividly remember watching my dad mull the whole thing over in his mind, before he said something along the line of, "we'll go with no kids and cancer, thanks."

It turned out, my wayward ball found his way home, at least partially, but I never really gave it much thought. If you think about it, a fella don't begin scratching and adjusting his balls until he's a grown man. I can't say I ever missed that thing, and didn't even realize it worked things out on it's own until I was old enough to barely remember it not being there. Besides, I went on to father 5 children so it never became part of a discussion again, until this damn gastro doctor brought it up.

Now, I can't say I was really paying attention to the next thing the doc told me, because after a man grabs your nuts, makes you cough, and then puts his finger up next to those suckers until your eyes are about to pop out, your mind just shuts down. Apparently, your balls are connected to your stomach, but then they run straight into your eyeballs and into your brain. Who knew?

He said something about checking for cancer, and an ultrasound. I said, "huh?". He said, "I'll set you up for a testicular ultrasound before we talk about surgery, to make sure there are no issues we can't see." I can honestly say, without hestitation, that testicular ultrasound are two words I didn't even know you could put together. That's something you expect to read in a headline in the morning paper, something like, The Israeli's are massing troops on the border after learning that Iran has a secret testicular ultrasound plant. "Uh.........how's that go?" He explained that it was like an x-ray, only it gave a real time 3 dimensional picture of what your balls look like. Whatever.

The doc says, "you may want to shave your groin area, it'll save some time when you go in for the appointment with the ultrasound tech." Well hell, my day is just getting better and better. The Best I can figure when I leave there is that my nuts are in my stomach, they may be ate up with cancer, and now they need to suffer the indignation of being hairless. Yes, I've heard that some of you younger dudes shave your nuts.....that's great.....you're stupid. I can prove you're stupid because I shaved mine 2 days before the ultrasound, and by day two it felt like a porcupine had taken up residence in my shorts. Why anyone would do that to themselves for the hell of it I don't know, and don't tell me that the women like it......who gives a fork what they like. Which, unfortunately, brings me to the lesson part of this story.

I go to the "imaging center" with my shaved balls, which are not really shaved because they now reside in my stomach, just behind my eyeballs.

I go through registration and eventually get taken to the exam room, where I sit, waiting..........waiting.........waiting.....until , in walks Carla.. Long dark hair and about 30 years old, not a knock out, but a fairly good looking gal. I figure she's gonna ask me some more questions and then the tech dude will come in and get this over with. But then Carla says, "I need you to lay down on the table. It's up to you, some men take all of their clothes off, some just their pants, and some just pull their pants down a ways. It's up to you, I'll leave the room, you can cover up with the sheet, and then I'll be back and we'll get started." I say, "WHAT? Who's doing this deal?" Carla says, "I am the tech, don't worry about it, it's painless." I refrain from saying, "yes, I know it's painless, in fact, I usually like to have some gal rubbing my nuts."

So Carla leaves and I sit there pondering my three options. I wonder for a bit why there ain't option 4, "just pull one of your balls through your zipper and we'll get some pictures", but there ain't. I opt for just taking my pants off, because laying there with my pants around my ankles seems dangerous if I decide I need to get out of there in a hurry.

So here comes Carla, and I'm laying there like a goof with a sheet over me....wondering just how this is supposed to work.....and then Carla gets a tube of jelly and starts rubbing it in her hands. She pulls the sheet down and begins to rub the jelly on my balls. In a near panic, I realize that I better think of something I hate, and fast. For the life of me, the only thing that comes to my head is califlower....I hate that crap!!! I don't know how anyone eats it. Carla is rubbing my nuts and I'm like an Arab chanting at the wailing wall.....califlower, califlower, califlower.....she's talking to me, but I got my hand over my eyes....califlower, califlower,califlower.......she grabs a towel an puts it over my johnson, touching it a bit as she does....CALIFLOWER, CALIFLOWER, CALIFLOWER....this is gonna get ugly embarrasing.

Next thing I know, she says, "this may tickle a bit."

"WHOA......HOLD ON A MINUTE".

She ignores me and starts to run that damn vibrating ultrasonic pecker hardener on my balls.....OH DAMN, CALIFLOWER!!!!!!

I'm still hiding my eyes and now I'm trying not to laugh, and the chant must be comingout of me because Carla says, "what?".....I have no idea what to say, so I blurt out, "you like califlower?" She says, "not really, what brought that up?" I can't talk.......and then she says, "your right testical is a bit larger then your left testical"......how the hell do you respond to something like that when the person who says it is a gal with a vibrator in her hand? "uh, thanks." She laughs.....califlower, califlower, califlower.....and I've about got tears in my eyes trying to figure out when this deal will end.

But no......more jelly, and on up toward the top of my balls.....I now envision entire fields of califlower, and people with califlower heads, and God help me, I can feel it coming. I says, "Uh"....and Carla says....I swear to God this mofo says, "don't worry if you get a bit aroused, it means all the parts are working."

You think???

I'm pretty sure at some point I just passed out......and when I woke up Carla was telling me I was clear.....no cancer......and I was thinking like my dad did 40 years ago, hell, I'd of just took the cancer if I'd have known where this whole deal was going.

The lesson?

There ain't one......I lied....there is no lesson, just life.

Still....it could happen to you.

--------------------

Burrhead

Loc: Just north of Bugtussle

#193801 - 10/12/09 04:19 AM

Quote:

SwampFox said:

--------------------
Somebody has to walk the point.

MB2

Re: Things That Arouse Bubba [Re: Burrhead]
      #193804 - 10/12/09 06:18 AM

Quote:

Burrhead said:
Quote:

SwampFox said:

Here, Rich. Wouldn't want to pass up this one either.

I guess I'll tell it again.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the killing season upon us, and me sitting here with some broke nuts, my wife and kids watching the food network, I might as well write. Bored as I am, and with my Cardinals gone from World Series contention, RB reminded me of one of my finest moments.

This story, although true from start to finish, it may not be something you want to read with food or drink in your mouth. Again, I offer this only as a service to those younger then me, because this could happen to you, and you need to be ready.

At this particular point in my hunting career, I was, each day, working until 11pm, sleeping for an hour or so, and then driving 2 hours to a wade-in public area. It was only a 30 day season back then, and my body adjusted as such:

Work
Sleep for an hour in my truck
Pick up my buds
Drive two hours
Take a crap
Gear up
Walk 2 miles
Set up
Hunt
Drive home
Sleep for 3 or 4 hours
Repeat

I realize in this era of 60 day seasons, with zones that can easily stretch it to 90 days, my daily regimen seems foreign to some of you youngsters. Learn some history, it may save you.

I guess I was about halfway through my season when the subject of this story reared it's ugly head, but, looking back, and as a lesson to be learned, it could have happened any day.

We arrived at the parking lot at about 3:30, just like every other day. If I remember right, I was more then tired on this particular drive, and actually crawled into the back of my truck to get some extra sleep while I let one of my partners make the drive.

I rolled out, stretched, and took a short walk to get my bowels moving. If your so inclined, you can go back toward the start of this story and see that step five is taking a crap.....it's just what I like to do before I put my waders on and begin a force march down a levee....who doesn't?

To this day I can't say what was wrong, but I didn't have to chit. I walked a bit longer then usual, jumped up and down a few minutes, even drank some cold coffee.........nothing. I figured, piss on it, gimme my waders, no worries.

Still, all the way down that levee I'm thinking, "dude, you KNOW you're gonna have to take a crap", but nothing happens.

At the end of the walk we head out to the hole. It's about a 1/4 mile walk through waist deep water to a spot where there is a break of 6 foot willows. Most days, we sit back against the willows and rain hell on ducks coming back from the fields looking for water.

After the walk we throw out a few dozen decoys and wait the next hour or so until shooting time. The wait is the same as the wait we all still make when hunting a public area where it's important to beat the crown in. Not much you can do about it.

I sit back against a particularly stout willow, break open a thermos with some luke warm coffee, and fire me up a spud to pass the time and relax.....and then it hits me.

I don't know how your crap works, but mine don't give me alot of warning. At the first clue of downward bowel movement I head for somewhere I can squat down. Taking a quick look around, I instinctively realize I'm in a bit of trouble.

My first bad move is looking around where I stand, I wasted precious seconds. But, I've chit from a tree before, so it made perfect sense, to me, to check the diameter of the willows in close proximity. Nothing close to being able to hold me, I'm quickly on the move, with no idea where I'm going, praying I can make the levee before the......uh.........flood.

I gave my leave to my partners, and guess I'd went about 60 yards before I realized that I'd slept through the 6th grade science class where we were taught that beer, beef jerky, sunflower seeds, and brandy won't make a solid, but looking back at my childhood failings wasn't helping now anyway. I was in trouble.

At some point in my walk, my flashlight ended up in my hand. I can't say when I grabbed it, because I was busy as hell concentrating on holding back the, well, I guess most of you know it as a "turtle head". Once you get older that anology won't hold as well. Sometimes it's a turtle, sometimes it's a snake, and sometimes it's a water slide.....you've got to get older to understand it.

So there I am, walking, stopping, pinching, praying, shining my light, walking, stopping, pinching, praying, shining my light.

And there it is, hell, I KNEW it was there, a big ass tree down in the middle of this field. I'd seen it before and wondered how the hell that tree ended up there to begin with, but right now, it didn't matter. I headed towards it as fast as I could, stopping, pinching, praying.

By now I was in a seriously bad situation.....you can try to imagine it if you want, but I can barely make 3 or 4 feet before I have to stop again. I need to get nearly 50 feet behind me, and still be able to crawl up on it. I can relate the next 30 feet to you, but it's pretty damn repetitive, so there ain't no point.

Maybe 20 feet from salvation, I'm done. I can't say for sure if biology got me or I just gave up. I was tired. I stood there, pinching, and just quit. I can tell you that in that particular momment I was happy to quit.....I was in pain.

When the first wave rushed out of me and into my pants it felt kind of weird. It was maybe 35 degrees that morning, and when 98.6 degrees of chit starts filling your pants it just feels strange. But, if you've been holding it in long enough that your teeth hurt, it also feels good.....and so I just let it go. Hell, I was tired of fighting, and now I stood there actually taking a crap, in my pants. I can remember wishing I had a magazine. I didn't move for 4 or 5 minutes, even let myself lean back a bit in the waist deep water. Looking back, I've never taken a crap that felt better. Yeah, it felt kind of bad when it started running down my legs, but I didn't really have anywhere else I needed to be right then, and I felt an overwhelming sense of relief.

So there I am. My underwear, pants, and maybe even my socks, are full of chit. The good news is I don't have to crap anymore, and there is still 30 minutes until shooting time. I head for the tree.

I climb on up onto the tree, and it's plenty big enough around for me to take care of business. It takes me a minute to formulate a plan, but soon enough I'm stripping my upper clothes off. I figure I need something to clean up with once I get to the mess, and my tee-shirt will fit the bill. Once I get my upper clothes off I begin the operation to get to my soiled clothes. I take my waders off and lay them on the tree next to me. I peel my pants off and realize that I won't be able to put them back on, the leakage through my long-johns was worse then I feared. Throw the pants in the water. Throw the long-johns in the water. Peal my underwear off and throw them in the water....along with my socks that covered with crap when I pulled the rest of my clothes over them.

So there I am, completely naked, standing on a downed tree in the middle of 400 acres of waist deep water, covered in chit from the waist down.

Taking stock, I'm really not in too bad a shape. My upper clothes are dry and my waders are not soiled. I'm good.

I lean over and get my tee-shirt good and wet and begin to clean myself up. Get the tee-shirt wet, clean, rinse, repeat. About the third time I swish the tee-shirt in the water I think I hear some swishing that I ain't making....and I straighten up and stand still. I guess there is a time in your life where your senses may be more keen then when you are standing naked on a log, but I've not had that experience yet.....I can hear EVERYTHING....and right about the time I hear the water again I can see the light panning back and forth. Oh, hell NO!!!

If you duck hunt, you know how depth and sound and voices can play tricks on you in the dark......goddamit, just how close are these bastards?

I guess I've got my ass and one leg clean, but I've got work to do!! I start rinsing the tee-shirt again, frantically now, and cleaning and rinsing, and rinsing and cleaning, and.....now I can hear these sumbitches.....one of them actually says, "that tree is right here somewhere"....and the light is searching....and it's one of those damn big ass hand held spotlight deals and, before I know what the hell happens ,that sucker stops right on me....naked, with a shitty tee-shirt in my hand. One of those bastards says, "DAMN!!" Well, yeah, damn. Then he says, "you OK?" I says, "no, I chit in my pants". And the same dude says, "DAMN".......like he's never chit in his pants before. I yell, "get the goddamn light off me". One of them says, "you hunting here?" "Uh, no, I'm cleaning my ass here and then I'm hunting back over there." Now they bust up laughing and I'm so tore up laughing I can't hardly finish cleaning up.

In the end, they walked off, I cleaned up, and went back to my buds.....still a few minutes before shooting time. I tell them the story and we miss the first 20 minutes or so because we're laughing so hard.

I can tell you, if you ain't ever hunted naked in your waders, give it a run, you'll enjoy it....even if driving home naked in your waders ain't all that great.

griffin

----------------------------

Sucker's one OoS typist now!

SwampFoxModerator

#193827 - 10/12/09 12:09 PM

A smilar version is here Flatulance And Other Bottom Of The Pile Stuff about 1/3 down. There are some other "chit my pants" stories from our guys right below Griffins story.

--------------------

Bubba
strangesly aroused

#193883 - 10/12/09 05:17 PM

I am growing rather weary of griff tales.

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

MB2

#194261 - 10/18/09 03:51 AM

Quote:

Bubba said:

You're tired of, em? Holy schnikes. How do you think the rest of us feel?

---------------------------

If not for the apparent keen interest in my balls that my last writing seemd to garner, I would not even attempt to STAND here and write this.....but here's the latest:

As I STAND here, my nuts can now be refered to as grapefruits, or possibly coconuts, as I have not taken a true measure of the mammoth nads that weigh down my feeble steps. The present size the result of surgery for what turned out to be THREE hernias. I have consulted my children's crayolas to determine the color of my dick and balls, which turns out to be fusia, a combination of black, blue, and purple. The pain associated with the size and color can only be described as what you feel if you take your thumb, place it on a workbench, and hit is as hard as you can with a mallet. I know this is true because I did that in a vain attempt to forget the pain in my groin.

I can only add that the "warning" label on the side of my pain medication reads:

"WARNING: may cause drowsiness, the use of alcohol could increase this effect."

THIS IS NOT A WARNING, IT'S A FORKING INVITATION!!! The only way I would NOT drink beer to increase the effect would be if it read: WARNING: drinking alcohol with this medication will cause instant death......and even then I may opt for death.

griffin

Please, consider drinking more, Scott?

MB2

#194471 - 10/21/09 06:06 AM

Quote:

Bubba said:

Seriously. I think he should tie a long string around the base, and paint 'em silver.

griffin = Balloon Boy.

halfasmuch
action hero

Loc: Upper Oakville

#194490 - 10/21/09 10:29 AM

I myself endured similar.. when I went for the V, I almost left as all the office staff was Clayton by the hour qaulity.. fortunately, the attending Nurse looked like my 5th grade math teacher...

Had a complication and had to go get the testicle jell and rub... at the hospital, the office staff looked like the circus was short a few stompers... went in the dark room, removed the shorts and the door opens and every nurse nuttingale in the good $39.95 porn in the white short nurse outfit shows up.... I was guessing I was her last patient of the day before she "headed" to her evening job at Diamond Caberet.

I used up 20 years of will power not going to attention....

--------------------
The difference between genius and stupidity
is that genius has its limits.
-Albert Einstein

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Things That Arouse Bubba [Re: halfasmuch]
      #194550 - 10/22/09 03:44 AM

Back to our regularly schedualed program...

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#195194 - 10/31/09 02:57 PM

--------------------

Mac
Birding Moderator

Loc: The Great State of Nebraskey

#195205 - 10/31/09 08:02 PM

Bud, I like that last one!

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Things That Arouse Bubba [Re: Mac]
      #195226 - 11/01/09 06:16 PM

Well then...

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#195300 - 11/03/09 02:57 AM

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2422 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 47325

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page