CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)
Mel

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: Excelsior Springs, MO

Let's start on Hillary
      #84077 - 02/11/07 06:21 PM

Hillary Clinton goes to a primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers a question time.

One little boy puts up his hand. The Senator asks him what his name is.

"Kenneth."

"And what is your question, Kenneth?"

"I have three questions: First - whatever happened to the medical health care plan you were paid to develop during your husband's eight years in the office as President? Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office? Third - whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary Clinton informs the kids that they will continue after recess. When they resume, Hillary says, "Okay, where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?"

A different little boy puts his hand up. Hillary points to him and asks him what his name is.

"Larry."

"And what is your question, Larry?"

"I have five questions: First - whatever happened to the medical health care plan you were paid to develop during your husband's eight years in the office as President?
Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office? Third - whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House? Fourth - why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early? Fifth - what happened to Kenneth?"

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - John Kennedy

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SwampFoxModerator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Mid Mo

Re: Let's start on Hillary [Re: Mel]
      #85991 - 02/24/07 12:53 AM

Good Idea. Here's some stuff I've found the last few days.

"The latest political rumor is that if Hillary Clinton wins the presidency, she will be replaced in the Senate by her husband, Bill Clinton. When asked about it, Bill Clinton said, 'I dream of replacing Hillary every day.'" --Conan O'Brien

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

Edited by SwampFox (02/24/07 01:01 AM)

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Let's start on Hillary [Re: SwampFox]
      #85992 - 02/24/07 12:53 AM

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

SwampFoxModerator

#85993 - 02/24/07 12:54 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#85994 - 02/24/07 12:55 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#85995 - 02/24/07 12:56 AM

--------------------

Edited by SwampFox (02/24/07 12:57 AM)

SwampFoxModerator

#85996 - 02/24/07 12:58 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#85997 - 02/24/07 12:59 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#85998 - 02/24/07 01:23 AM

Senator Hillary Clinton recently went to a primary school in Ithaca, New York, to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand, & the Senator asks him what his name is.

"Kenneth."

"I have three questions...

1 ... Whatever happened to your medical health care plan?
2 ... Why would you run for President after your husband shamed the
office?
3 .. Whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary Clinton informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says "OK! , where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?"

A different little boy puts his hand up. Hillary points him out & asks him what his name is.

"Larry."

"I have 5 questions:

2 ... Why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?
3 ... Whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?
4 ... Why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?

5 ... What happened to Kenneth?"

--------------------

Mel

#86027 - 02/24/07 01:51 PM

Quote:

SwampFox said:
Senator Hillary Clinton recently went to a primary school in Ithaca, New York, to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand, & the Senator asks him what his name is.

"Kenneth."

"I have three questions...

2 ... Why would you run for President after your husband shamed the
office?
3 .. Whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary Clinton informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says "OK! , where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?"

A different little boy puts his hand up. Hillary points him out & asks him what his name is.

"Larry."

"I have 5 questions:

2 ... Why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?
3 ... Whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?
4 ... Why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?

5 ... What happened to Kenneth?"

Isn't this one where it all started???

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#86050 - 02/24/07 07:32 PM

And it will end something like this...

Al, Bill & Hillary go to Heaven

God addresses Al first.
"Al, what do you believe in?"

Al replies, "Well, I believe I won that election,
but that it was your will that I did not serve.
And I've come to understand that now."

God thinks for a second and says,
"Okay, very good. Come and sit at my left."

God then addresses Bill.
"Bill, what do you believe in?"

Bill replies, "I believe in forgiveness. I've sinned,
but I've never held a grudge against my fellow man,
and I hope no grudges are held against me."

God thinks for a second and says,
"You are forgiven, my son. Come a nd sit at my right."

God then addresses Hillary.
"Hillary, what do you believe in?"

"I believe you're in my chair"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#86051 - 02/24/07 07:33 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#86055 - 02/24/07 07:45 PM

Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising along a country road one evening when an ancient cow loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't - the aged bovine was struck and killed.

Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened. She stayed in the car making phone calls to lobbyists.

About an hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a rare, huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.

"What happened to you," asked Hillary?

"Well," the driver replied, "the farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made mad passionate whoopie to me!"

"My God, what did you tell them?" asked Hillary.

*The driver replied, "I just stepped inside the door and said, I'm Hillary Clinton's driver and I've just killed the old cow. The rest happened so fast I couldn't stop it.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#86057 - 02/24/07 07:54 PM

I was doing my usual thing ,tooling down I-55 with a load of auto parts headed for a plant in Wilson Arkansas and I hear this trucker come on the CB and holler ,

"Hey ,did anyone hear something on the noon news about an assassin shooting Hillary Clinton and causing her to drop out of the Presidential race?"

After a few moments of dead silence on the channel,another driver,says

"No,I haven't heard anything"...

Then the other driver sighs and says,"Well,maybe tomorrow...."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#86222 - 02/26/07 06:12 PM

The old priest lay dying in the hospital. For years he had faithfully served the people of the nation's capital. He motioned for his nurse to come near.

"Yes, Father?" said the nurse.

"I would really like to see Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton before I die." whispered the priest.

"I'll see what I can do, Father" replied the nurse.

The nurse sent the request to the Senate and waited for a response. Soon, the word arrived. Kennedy and Clinton would be delighted to visit the priest.

As they went to the hospital, Clinton commented to Kennedy "I don't know why the old priest wants to see us, but it will certainly help our images." Kennedy couldn't help but agree.

When they arrived at the priest's room, the priest took Kennedy's hand in his right hand and Clinton's hand in his left. There was silence and a look of serenity on the old priest's face.

Finally Senator Kennedy spoke. "Father, of all the people you could have chosen, why did you chose us to be with you as you near the end?"

The old priest slowly replied "I have always tried to pattern my life after our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."

"Amen" said Kennedy.

"Amen" said Clinton.

The old priest continued..."He died between two lying thieves. I would like to do the same."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#86232 - 02/26/07 07:30 PM

It is 2009 and Hillary is spending her first night in the White House as President of the United States. She is visited by the ghost of George Washington and asks him how she should act as president.
George tells Hillary, "Always tell the people the truth."
Hillary laughs and says,"George, you wouldn't last ten minutes as a politician today."
Next Hillary is visited by the ghost of Thomas Jefferson.
She asks his advice and he tells her,"Follow the Constitution."
She laughs and answers, " That'll be the day."
Next, Hillary is visited by Abraham Lincoln and asks his advice.
Abraham thinks a second and says," Have you thought about going to the theater?"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#86233 - 02/26/07 07:32 PM

The Disaster

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#86371 - 02/28/07 12:02 AM

Hillary Clinton called Bill into her office one day and said, "Bill, I have a great idea! I know how we can win back middle America and secure my presidential victory in 2008."
Great, but how do you propose we go about that," asked Bill? "Well," Hillary responded, "we'll go down to a local Wal-Mart, get some cheezy clothes and shoes like most middle Americans wear and then we'll stop at the pound and pick up a Labrador."
"When we look the part we'll go to a nice old country bar in middle America, and we'll show them that we really enjoy the Countryside and show admiration and respect for the hard working people living there".
A few days later, all decked out and with the requisite Labrador at heel, they set off from New York in a westerly direction. Eventually they arrived at just the place they were looking for.
With dog in tow they walk into the bar. They stepped up to the bar,the Bartender took a step back and said, " aren't you Bill and Hillary Clinton ?"
Hillary answered, "yes we are, and what a lovely town you have here. We were just passing through and Bill suggested that we stop and take in some local color."
They then ordered a couple of cocktails from the bartender and proceed to drink them down, all the while chatting up a storm with anyone who would listen.
All of a sudden, the bar room door opens and a grizzled old farmer comes in. He walked up to the Labrador, lifted its tail and looked underneath, shrugged his shoulders and walked out the door. A few moments later, in came another old farmer. He walked up to the dog, lifted its tail, looked underneath, scratched his head and then left the bar.
Over the course of the next hour or so, another four or five farmers came in, lifted the dog's tail, and went away looking puzzled.
Eventually Hillary and Bill could stand it no longer and called the bartender over. "Tell me" said Hillary, "why did all those old farmers come in and look under the dog's tail like that? Is it some sort of old custom?"
"Good Lord no," said the bartender. "Its just that someone has told them that there was a Labrador in this bar with two assholes!."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#86886 - 03/03/07 07:58 PM

TERRORIST ACTIVITY HAS CAUSED THE DEMOCRATS TO INCREASE MEASURES TO PROTECT THEIR FAIR-HAIRED CANDIDATE FOR THE PRESIDENCY. THEREFORE, AS A SECURITY MEASURE, THEY HAVE ADVISED HILLARY THAT SHE MUST ASSUME A NEW MUSLIM NAME.

FROM NOW ON, PLEASE REFER TO HER BY HER NEW MUSLIM NAME: SELDOM BIN LAYED

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#87254 - 03/06/07 03:04 PM

After numerous rounds of "We don't know if Osama is still alive," Osama himself decided to send Hillary Clinton a note in his own handwriting to let her know he was still in the game.
Hillary opened the note, which appeared to contain a single line of coded message: 370HSSV-0773H.
Hillary was baffled, so she E-mailed it to John Kerry. Kerry and his aides had no clue either, so they sent it to the FBI.
No one could solve it at the FBI, so it went to the CIA, then to the NSA.
With no clue as to its meaning, the FBI finally asked Marine Corps Intelligence for help.
Within a few seconds, the Marines cabled back with this reply: "Tell Hillary she is holding the message upside down."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#87257 - 03/06/07 03:08 PM

A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on US 95 south, just outside of Washington. Nothing is moving north or south. Suddenly a man knocks on his window. The driver rolls down his window and asks, "What happened? What's the hold up?"
"Terrorists have kidnapped Hillary Clinton. They are asking for a $100 millionransom. Otherwise, they are going to douse them with gasoline and set them on fire.We are going from car to car, taking up a collection."
The driver asks, "On average how much is everyone giving?"
"Oh, about a gallon."

--------------------

Mel

#87258 - 03/06/07 03:08 PM

Amen!!!! She is difinitely an

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#87451 - 03/07/07 10:24 PM

Last Tuesday, as President Bush got off the
helicopter in front of the White House, he was
carrying a baby piglet under each arm.

The squared away Marine guard snaps to attention,
salutes, and says: "Nice pigs, sir."

The President replied, "These are not pigs, these
are authentic Arkansas razorback hogs. I got one for
Senator Hillary Clinton and I got one for Speaker of
the House Nancy Pelosi."

The squared away Marine again snaps to attention,
salutes, and says, "Excellent trade, sir."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#87673 - 03/09/07 12:20 PM

Presidential Poll (so far sent to over 12 million people)

The Democratic National Committee is currently polling Americans through the Internet to determine the electability of Hillary Clinton for the presidency of the United States in 2008.

If you would like to show your support for Hillary and encourage her to run for President of the United States in 2008 please add your name to the end of the list below and send it on.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#87781 - 03/10/07 04:13 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#87784 - 03/10/07 04:28 AM

Hillary Clinton said that her childhood dream was to be an Olympic athlete, but she was not athletic enough. She said she wanted to be an astronaut, but at the time they didn't take women. She said she wanted to go into medicine, but hospitals made her woozy. Should she be telling people this story? I mean she's basically saying she wants to be president because she can't do anything else." - Jay Leno

Did you know Bill and Hillary Clinton were born under the same sign?

Know what sign? 'For Sale.'" - Jay Leno

"A student from the University of Washington has sold his soul on eBay for $400. He's a law student, so he probably doesn't need it, but still, that's not very much. Today, Hillary Clinton said, 'Hey, at least I got some furniture and a Senate seat for mine." - Jay Leno

"Hillary Clinton said today that she wants legislation to allow all ex-felons to vote. See, this way all the Clinton's former business partners can vote for her in 2008." - Jay Leno

"Well, the big story -- Hillary Clinton will be running for president in 2008. You know why I think she's running? I think she finally wants to see what it's like to sleep in the president's bed." - Jay Leno

"Top Democrats have mixed feelings about Sen. Hillary Clinton running for president. Apparently, some Democrats don't like the idea, while others hate it" - Conan O'Brien

"In a fiery speech this weekend, Hillary Clinton wondered why President Bush can't find the tallest man in Afghanistan. Probably for the same reason she couldn't find the fattest intern under the desk." - Jay Leno

"Former President Bill Clinton said that if his wife, Hillary, is elected president, he will do whatever she wants. You know Bill Clinton -- when he makes a vow to Hillary, you can take that to the bank."

- Jay Leno

"Hillary Clinton said today that she didn't know her husband, Bill Clinton, was giving the Arabs advice on the port deal while she was ruling against it. Can you believe that? Hillary was clueless about a major political event. You know what that means. She could really be the next president of the United States." - Jay Leno

--------------------

Mel

#87825 - 03/10/07 11:19 PM

IMPORTANT POLL

The Democratic National Committee is currently polling Americans through the Internet to determine the acceptability of Hillary Clinton for the presidency of the United States in 2008.

If you would like to show your support for Hillary and encourage her to run for President of the United States in 2008 please add your name to the list below and send it on. This list has been around the country at least three times.

(Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahaha x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000)

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#87902 - 03/11/07 08:18 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#88081 - 03/13/07 07:55 AM

Over the weekend, Hillary presented herself as today's JFK. This surprising revelation was immediately followed by an invitation to speak at the Young Republicans Club of Dallas, Texas.
In addition to a lucrative speaking fee, the Club is also offering an open parade limosine and heavy promotion of the event.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#88197 - 03/13/07 06:20 PM

--------------------

67Firebird
Former political advocate

Loc: Russellville, Mo

#88202 - 03/13/07 07:13 PM

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Let's start on Hillary [Re: 67Firebird]
      #88616 - 03/15/07 09:45 PM

Hitlery cuts military spending.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#88853 - 03/18/07 05:17 AM

Dear Abby

My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning, and, when I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse, everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating. Also, since he lost his job five years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one. All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and bull**** with his buddies while I have to work to pay the bills. Since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me and hints that I may be a lesbian. What should I do?

Signed: Clueless

Dear Clueless:
Grow up and dump him. Good grief, woman. For crying out loud, you don't need him anymore. You're a United States Senator from New York. Act like one!!

Yours
Dear Abby

--------------------

MB2

#89323 - 03/21/07 05:53 AM

A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He asked, "What are all those clocks?"

St. Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie, the hands on your clock will move."

"Oh," said the man, "whose clock is that?"

"That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie."

"Incredible," said the man. "And whose clock is that one?"

St. Peter responded, "That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire Life.?

"Where's Hillary Clinton's clock?" asked the man.

"Hillary's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan."

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Let's start on Hillary [Re: MB2]
      #89699 - 03/22/07 11:02 PM

Bill Clinton started jogging near his new home in Chappaqua but on each run he happened to jog past a hooker standing on the same street corner, day after day. With some apprehension he would brace himself as he approached her for what was most certainly to follow.
"Fifty dollars!" she would shout from the curb.

"No. Five dollars!" fired back Clinton.

This ritual between Bill and the hooker continued for days.

He'd run by and she'd yell, "Fifty dollars!"

He'd yell back, "Five dollars!"

One day however, Hillary decided that she wanted to accompany her husband on his jog.

As the jogging couple neared the problematic street corner, Bill realized the "pro" would bark her $50 offer and Hillary would wonder what he'd really been doing on all his past outings.

He realized he should have a darn good explanation for the Senator, Hillary.

As they jogged into the turn that would take them past the corner, Bill became even more apprehensive than usual.

Sure enough, there was the hooker. Bill tried to avoid the prostitute's eyes as she watched the pair jog past.

Then, from the sidewalk, the hooker yelled, "See what you get for five bucks"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#89912 - 03/24/07 07:38 AM

I am writing to you to ask for your help in shedding light on a perplexing situation I find myself contemplating. I have selected you as a group to aid me because you have known me for at least 40 years and I value your opinion. Your religious experiences are varied and that is important to the problem I am faced with.

Over the years, we have all observed the seemingly random factors that affect all of our lives, sometimes without apparent rhyme or reason. We have seen some marriages dissolve over nothing and others grow stronger under adverse conditions. We have seen fate play a role in who survives critical illnesses and who succumbs to them. We have all seen good people suffer great misfortunes while some people of low character thrive. In our lifetime, we have seen Churches and Religious institutions all around the world become revised, televised, energized and even scandalized. We are all well aware that a higher power has control of nearly all things.

Personally, I have stood in the doorway of a 7/11 in Atlanta, amid a shootout between the police and a gunman and walked away unscathed. On a golf course, I saw a lightning bolt strike a man dead while those of us nearby were untouched. We all watched as Hurricane Katrina ravaged some areas of the coast and left other nearby homes standing intact. The enormity of these random and seemingly unfair applications of good or bad fortune is at the core of my dilemma.

I have studied sacred writings of all major religions searching for an answer, and now I pose the question to you.

I cannot fathom that the highest power in this universe could take Anna Nicole from us and leave Hillary behind....

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#90411 - 03/27/07 08:38 PM

"Well, the big story -- Hillary Clinton will be running for president in 2008. You know why I think she's running? I think she finally wants to see what it's like to sleep in the president's bed." --Jay Leno

"Top Democrats have mixed feelings about Sen. Hillary Clinton running for president. Apparently, some Democrats don't like the idea, while others hate it." --Conan O'Brien

"In a fiery speech this weekend, Hillary Clinton wondered why President Bush can't find the tallest man in Afghanistan . Probably for the same reason she couldn't find the fattest intern under the desk." --Jay Leno

"Former President Bill Clinton said that if his wife, Hillary, is elected president, he will do whatever she wants. You know Bill Clinton -- when he makes a vow to Hillary, you can take that to the bank." --Jay Leno

"Did you know Bill and Hillary Clinton were born under the same sign? Know what sign? 'For Sale .'" -Jay Leno

"A student from the University of Washington has sold his soul on eBay for $400. He's a law student, so he probably doesn't need it, but still, that's not very much. Today, Hillary Clinton said, 'Hey, at least I got some furniture and a Senate seat for mine." -Jay Leno

"Hillary Clinton said today that she wants legislation to allow all ex-felons to vote. See, this way all the Clinton's former business partners can vote for her in 2008." --Jay Leno

"Hillary Clinton's 506-page memoirs have come out. So much of her personality shines through, that in the end, you, too, will want to sleep with an intern." - Craig Kilborn

In Hillary Clinton's new book 'Living History,' Hillary details what it was like meeting Bill Clinton, falling in love with him, getting married, and living a passionate, wonderful life as husband and wife. Then on page two, the trouble starts." - Jay Leno

"In the book, she says when Bill told her he was having an affair, she said could hardly breathe, I was gulping for air. ' No, I'm sorry, that's what Monica said." - David Letterman

"Last night, Senator Hillary Clinton hosted her first party in her new home in Washington . People said it was a lot like the parties she used to host at the White House. In fact, even the furniture was the same." - Jay Leno

"Senator Hillary Clinton is attacking President Bush for breaking his campaign promise to cut carbon dioxide emissions, saying a promise made, a promise broken. And then out of habit, she demanded that Bush spend the night on the couch." - Craig Kilborn

"CNN found that Hillary Clinton is the most admired woman in America. Women admire her because she's strong and successful. Men admire her because she allows her husband to cheat and get away with it." - Jay Leno

"Hillary Clinton is the junior senator from the great state of New York. When they swore her in, she used the Clinton family Bible. . .the one with only seven commandments." -David Letterman

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#90541 - 03/28/07 03:04 PM

Hillary and Bill Clinton appeared together at a fundraiser in New York last weekend.
They?re appearing together again this weekend.
Bill wants to be there to support her campaign.
She wants Bill there because it?s Spring Break.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#90708 - 03/29/07 11:20 AM

ETHICS TEST

This is a tough one !

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.

You are in Florida, Miami to be specific. There is chaos all around you, caused by a hurricane, with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions. You are a photo journalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless.

You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

Suddenly you see a woman in the water. She is fighting for her life, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer.. Somehow the woman looks familiar. You suddenly realize who it is.

It's Hillary Clinton!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take her under. . . forever. You have two options--you can save the life of Hillary Clinton, or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize-winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful women.

So here's the question, and please give an honest answer:

Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#90996 - 03/31/07 11:51 AM

Once upon a time, Hercules, Snow White and Quasimodo the hunchback were talking over a picnic lunch.

Hercules says "You know, everyone says I am the strongest mortal on the earth, but I don't know how to prove it. That bothers me a lot."

Snow White said "You're right! Everyone says I am the fairest, but how can I be sure?"

Quasimodo agrees. "Yeah, and I'm supposed to be the ugliest!"

Suddenly Snow White has an idea. "You know, guys, I've got the answer. Let's pray about this and ask God to tell us the truth."

Hercules says "Great. Let's meet tomorrow and tell our tales."

The next day, they meet at a restaurant in town. Hercules says, "I talked to God, and He says that I am truly the strongest."

Snow White says, "As did I, and I am truly the fairest."

Quasimodo has his head down, leaning on the table and says, "Who the heck is Hillary Clinton?"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#91007 - 03/31/07 01:36 PM

A man walks into a Kentucky bar, sits down on a stool and orders a drink. As the tender is pouring it up, the man asks "Have you seen the ridiculous state of our politics lately?"

The bartender slides the drink to the customer and allows as how he hasn't really cared much, so no, he hasn't.

"Well, I'll tell you, that Hillary Clinton is as ugly as a horse!".

A swift backhand from the tender knocks the patron from his stool, and as he stands back up, rubbing his jaw, he states, "Oh, a Democrat, I see."

"No, but watch your mouth," the bartender replies. "This is horse country."

--------------------

Edited by SwampFox (03/31/07 01:37 PM)

SwampFoxModerator

#91012 - 03/31/07 01:47 PM

I don't know whether or not you watched the memorial service for Ronald Reagan, but if you did, you probably noticed that Bill and Hillary were both dozing off.

President Reagan, who never missed a chance for a good one-liner, raised his head out of his casket and said . . . "I see the Clintons are finally sleeping together."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#91326 - 04/03/07 10:25 AM

Hillary Clinton was out jogging one morning along the parkway when she tripped, fell over the bridge railing and landed in the creek below.

Before the Secret Service guys could get to her, 3 kids who were fishing pulled her out of the water. She was so grateful she offered the kids whatever they wanted.

The first kid said, "I want to go to Disneyland."

Hillary said, "No problem, I'll take you there on my special Senator's airplane."

The second kid said, "I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's."

Hillary said, "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign them!!"

The third kid said, "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built in TV and stereo headset!"

Hillary was a little perplexed by this and said, "But you don't look like you're handicapped."

The kid said, "I will be after my dad finds out I saved your ass from drowning."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#92456 - 04/10/07 01:01 PM

Bill and Hillary are at the Red Sox -Yankees Game; sitting in the first row with the Secret Service people directly behind them.

One of the Secret Service guys leans forward and whispers something to Bill.

At first, Clinton stares at the guy, looks at Hillary, looks back at the Agent, and shakes his head "no".

The agent then says, "Mr. President, it was a unanimous request of the Entire team, from the owner of the team to the bat boy."

Bill hesitates, but begins to change his mind when the agent tells him the fans would love it.

Bill shrugs his shoulders and says, "Ho-Kay! If that is what the people want. C'mere Hilly baby..." With that Bill gets up, grabs Hillary by her collar and the seat of her pants, lifts her up and tosses her right over the wall onto the field.

Hiliary gets up and yells "Bill, you are such @$$^@#&!"

The crowd goes absolutely wild. Fans are jumping up & down, cheering, hooting, hollering, and high-fiving.

Bill is bowing, smiling and waving to the crowd. He leans over to the agent and says, "How about that! I would have never believed how much everyone would enjoy that!"

Noticing the agent has gone totally pale, he asks what is wrong.

"Sir," the agent replies, "I said they want you to throw out the First Pitch."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#92457 - 04/10/07 01:24 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#92459 - 04/10/07 01:27 PM

Video: Hillary in "My Junk"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#92651 - 04/11/07 01:40 PM

Hillary Clinton goes to her doctor for a physical, only to find out that she's pregnant. She is furious... Here she's in the middle of her first run for president, and as Senator of New York this has happened to her.
She calls home, gets Bill on the phone and immediately starts screaming; "How could you have let this happen? With all that's going on right now, you go and get me pregnant! How could you? I can't believe this! I just found out I am five weeks pregnant and it is all your fault! Your fault! Well, what have you got to say?"
There is nothing but dead silence on the phone. She screams again, "Did you hear me?"
Finally she hears Bill's very, very quiet voice. In a barely audible whisper, he says, "Who is this?"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#93496 - 04/18/07 11:10 AM

Push Rudy, PUSH!!!

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#93506 - 04/18/07 11:55 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#93507 - 04/18/07 11:56 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#93508 - 04/18/07 12:00 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#93702 - 04/19/07 12:49 PM

Chelsea Clinton returned home from a date.
Her mother Hillary asked her if she had a good time.
Chelsea answered she had a wonderful time.
Hillary asked, "You didn't have sex did you?"
Chelsea: "Not according to Dad."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#94159 - 04/23/07 01:23 PM

Freshmen college students were assigned to read 2 books, "Titanic" & "My Life" by Bill Clinton. One smart-ass student turned in the following book report, with the proposition that they were nearly identical stories! His cool professor gave him an A+ for this report:

Titanic:..... $29.99
Clinton:.....$29.99
Titanic:..... Over 3 hours to read
Clinton:..... Over 3 hours to read
Titanic:..... The story of Jack and Rose, their forbidden love, and
subsequent catastrophe.
Clinton:..... The story of Bill and Monica, their forbidden love, and
subsequent catastrophe.
Titanic:..... Jack is a starving artist.;
Clinton:..... Bill is a bullshit artist.
Titanic:..... In one scene, Jack enjoys a good cigar.
Clinton:..... Ditto for Bill.
Titanic:..... During ordeal, Rose's dress gets ruined.
Clinton:..... Ditto for Monica.
Titanic:..... Jack teaches Rose to spit.
Clinton:..... Let's not go there.
Titanic:..... Rose gets to keep her jewelry.
Clinton:..... Monica's forced to return her gifts.
Titanic:.... Rose remembers Jack for the rest of her life.
Clinton:..... Clinton doesn't remember Jack.
Titanic:..... Rose goes down on a vessel full of seamen.
Clinton:..... Monica...ooh, let's not go there, either.
Titanic:..... Jack surrenders to an icy death.
Clinton:..... Bill goes home to Hillary...basically the same fate

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#94915 - 04/30/07 10:39 AM

Did you know that if Hillary Clinton becomes President she is considering changing the Democratic seal from a donkey to a condom...
because it represents inflation, halts production, and gives you a sense of security while you are being screwed?

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#95217 - 05/02/07 12:07 PM

--------------------

Mel

#95755 - 05/06/07 10:36 PM

An airplane was about to crash. There were 5 passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes. The 1st passenger said, I am Kobe Bryant, the best NBA basketball player. The Lakers need me, and I can't afford to die. So he took the 1st pack and left the plane. The 2nd passenger, Hillary Clinton said, I am the wife of a former U.S. President, a NY State Senator and a potential future president. And I am the smartest woman in American history, so America 's people don't want me to die. The 3rd passenger, Ted Kennedy said I am a US Senator, the democratic party needs me and my liver still has some good years left. So he grabbed the pack next to him and jumped. The 4th passenger, Billy Graham, said to the 5th passenger, a 10 year old schoolgirl, I am old and frail and don't have many years left, and as a Christian I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute. The girl said, That's okay. There's a parachute left for you. America 's smartest woman took my school bag.

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#96002 - 05/08/07 01:30 PM

HOW TO START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK

1. Open a new file folder in your computer.

2. Name it "Hillary Rodham Clinton"

3. Send it to the trash.

4. Click "Empty the trash."

5. Your PC will ask you, "Do you really want to get rid of "Hillary Rodham Clinton?"

6. Firmly Click "Yes."

7. Feel better.

PS: Next week you can do Nancy Pelosi

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#96075 - 05/08/07 11:41 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#103420 - 07/04/07 03:13 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#104510 - 07/12/07 06:32 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#108056 - 08/08/07 12:49 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#108058 - 08/08/07 12:50 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#108059 - 08/08/07 12:51 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#108060 - 08/08/07 12:53 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#110110 - 08/19/07 06:53 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#111759 - 08/27/07 12:05 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#113484 - 09/05/07 12:57 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#113493 - 09/05/07 01:53 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#117889 - 09/27/07 12:47 PM

--------------------

Mel

#117917 - 09/27/07 03:02 PM

Snow White

One day, the seven dwarfs left to go work in the mine.

Snow White stayed home to prepare lunch.

When she arrived at the mine with the lunch, she saw that there had been a terrible cave in.

Tearfully, and fearing the worst, Snow White began calling out, hoping against hope that some of the dwarfs had survived.

"Hello, hello," she called "Can anyone hear me? Hello"
For quite a while there was no answer.

Losing hope, Snow White called again, "Hello.

Is anyone down there?"

Just as she was about to give up all hope, there came a faint voice from deep in the mine.

The voice said, "Vote for Hillary. Vote for Hillary."

Snow White, somewhat relieved screamed out, "Oh, thank God. Dopey is still alive."

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#118748 - 10/03/07 12:08 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#120051 - 10/10/07 11:29 PM

The Lowell (Mass.) Sun carries a paid obit for Athanasia "Ethel" Eliopoulos, the first woman to head a Social Security district office, who died Friday at 94. According to her obit:

With her passing, Ethel's final wish was ultimately granted when she did not have to see Hillary Clinton become president.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#120484 - 10/13/07 06:04 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#120962 - 10/16/07 03:09 PM

The Hillary Show

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#120963 - 10/16/07 03:13 PM

Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs are busy fixing up their humble abode. The 7 Dwarfs are out back working in the bottom of the water well.

That afternoon, Snow White is preparing dinner for the evening when she hears a very loud crash out back and knows immediately that the well has collapsed. She runs out the door to see if anyone is alive.

Leaning over the well, she yells down ?hello? hoping that somebody will respond. She hears nothing and yells again, ?say something if you can hear me!?

A faint voice from the bottom of the well comes back, ?vote for Hillary.?

Snow White is quite relieved and says, ?Oh thank goodness! At least Dopey survived!?

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#121358 - 10/18/07 12:17 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#121907 - 10/21/07 03:49 PM

Another medication from the DNC.

Tryphorgettin

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#122258 - 10/23/07 12:20 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#123235 - 10/28/07 07:54 PM

On a trip to Great Britain while he was President of the United States , Bill Clinton had a meeting with Queen Elizabeth. During that meeting he asked her, "How does one manage to run a country so smoothly?"

"That's easy," the Queen replied, "You surround yourself with intelligent ministers and advisors."

"But how can I tell whether they are intelligent or not?", asked Bill.

You ask them a riddle," she replied, and with that she pressed a button and said, "Would you please send Tony Blair in." When Blair arrived, the Queen said, "I have a riddle for you to answer for me.

Your parents had a child and it was not your sister and it was not your brother. Who was this child?"

Blair replied, "That's easy. The child was me."

"Very good," said the Queen. "You may go now."

Sizing up his wife's chances in her presidential bid, and thinking back on that meeting, Bill Clinton spoke to Hillary. He said to her, "I have a riddle for you, and the answer is very important.

Your parents had a child and it was not your sister and it was not your brother. Who was that child?

Hillary replied, "Yes, it is clearly very important that we determine the answer. Can I deliberate on this for awhile?"

"Yes," said Bill, "I'll give you four hours to come up with the answer."

So Hillary called a meeting of her campaign team, from top to bottom, and asked them the riddle. But after much discussion and many suggestions, none of them had a satisfactory answer. She was quite upset, not knowing what she would tell her husband, the former President. As Hillary was leaving her meeting she ran into her most formidable challenger to her presidential nomination, Barack Obama. So she said, "Mr. Obama, can you answer this riddle for me?

Your parents had a child and it was not your sister and it was not your brother. Who was the child?"

"That's seems pretty easy," said Obama, "I think the child would be me."

"Oh thank you," said Hillary. "You may just have ensured my nomination for the democratic candidate for the Presidency of the United States !"

So Hillary went back to Bill and said, "I think I know the answer to your riddle. The child was Barack Obama!"

"No, you Dumb chit!" shouted Bill. "The child was Tony Blair"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#123759 - 10/31/07 12:53 PM

--------------------

Mel

#123812 - 10/31/07 05:49 PM

AND NOW .. HOW ABOUT A LITTLE QUIZ?
A little history lesson: If you don't know the answer make your best guess. Answer all the questions before looking at the answers. Who said it?

1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

A. Karl Marx
B. Adolph Hitler
C. Joseph Stalin
D. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...and to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."

A. Lenin
B. Mussolini
C. Idi Amin
D. None of the Above

3) "(We)...can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

A. Nikita Khrushev
B. Jose f Goebbels
C. Boris Yeltsin
D. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own...in order to create this common ground."

A. Mao Tse Dung
B. Hugo Chavez
C. Kim Jong Il
D. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."

A. Karl Marx
B. Lenin
C. Molotov
D. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."

A. Pinochet
B. Milosevic
C. Saddam Hussein
D. None of the above

(See Below for Answers)

Answers:

(1) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004
(2) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007
(3) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(4) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(5) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(6) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#123844 - 10/31/07 07:47 PM

Just puttin this where I can find it...

--------------------

Mel

#123893 - 10/31/07 11:48 PM

My Mommy, The Dancer !

One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their mothers did for a living.

All the typical answers came up -- teacher, nurse, businesswoman, saleswoman, doctor, lawyer, and so forth.

However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his mother, he replied, "Well my mother's an exotic dancer in a cabaret and takes off all her clothes in front of men and they put money in her underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, she will go home with some guy and stay with him
all night for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and then took little Justin aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your mother?"

"No, " the boy said, "She works for the Democratic National Committee and is helping to get Hillary Clinton to be our next President, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids."

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#124334 - 11/04/07 11:00 AM

It was a terrible nightmare, the most horrible one you could imagine. In the nightmare I found myself nude in bed, and I was looking at a mirror on the ceiling, and I discovered that I am a Negro, and I'm circumcised! Quickly I jumped up, found my pants and looked in the pockets to find my driver license photo - and it was that same color. Black. No, no, no, it can't be!! I felt myself being very depressed, downcast, sitting in a chair. But it's a wheelchair!!

That means, of course, besides being black and Jewish, I'm also disabled!!! I said to myself, aloud "This is impossible. It's impossible that I should be black and Jewish and disabled. "It's the pure and holy truth", whispers someone from behind me. I turn around, and it's my Boyfriend. Just what I needed!!! I am a homosexual whore and on top of that with a Mexican boyfriend. Sonofagun!!!! Oh, my goodness..... Black, Jewish, disabled, gay, with a Mexican boyfriend, drug addict, and HIV-positive!!!

Desperate, I begin to shout, cry, pull my hair, and OH, noooooo... I'm Bald!!!

The telephone rings. It's my brother. He is saying, "Since mom and dad died the only thing you do is hang out, take drugs, and laze around all day doing nothing. Get a job you worthless piece of crap.. Any job." Mom?... Dad?... Nooooooooo... Now I'm also an unemployed orphan!

I try to explain to my brother how hard it is to find a job when you are black, Jewish, disabled, gay with a Mexican boyfriend, are a drug addict, HIV-positive, bald, and an orphan. But he doesn't get it. Frustrated, I hang up. It's then I realize I only have one hand!!! With tears in my eyes I go to the window to look out. I see I live in A shanty-town full of cardboard and tin houses! There is trash everywhere .

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain near my pacemaker....Pacemaker? Besides being black, Jewish, disabled, a fairy with a Mexican boyfriend, a drug addict, HIV-positive, bald, orphaned, unemployed, an invalid with one hand, and having a bad heart, I live in a crappy neighborhood.

At that very moment my boyfriend approaches and says to me, "Sweetiepie, my love, my little black heartthrob, have you decided who are you going to vote for next November? Hillary or Obama?"

Sonofagun! Say it isn't so!!! [his suaside note sed :-}] I can handle being a black disabled one armed drug addicted Jewish queer on a Pacemaker who is HIV positive, bald, orphaned, unemployed, lives in a slum, and has a Mexican boyfriend, but please don't tell me I'm a Democrat!!!!

--------------------

Mel

#124478 - 11/05/07 01:49 PM

Hillary Clinton was out jogging one morning along the parkway when she tripped,fell over the bridge railing and landed in the creek below.

Before the Secret Service guys could get to her, 3 kids who were fishing pulled her out of the water. She was so grateful she offered the kids whatever they wanted.

The first kid said, "I want to go to Disneyland." Hillary said, "No problem, I'll take you there on my special Senator's airplane."

The second kid said, "I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's." Hillary said, "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign them!!"

The third kid said, "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built in TV and stereo headset!"

Hillary was a little perplexed by this and said, "But you don't look like you're handicapped."

The kid said, "I will be after my dad finds out I saved you from drowning."

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Mel

#126537 - 11/14/07 06:37 PM

Only in Texas!

Bumper sticker spotted on a Silverado pickup truck
on Loop 610 in Houston , Texas , on Oct. 30, 2007

"I WISH HILLARY HAD MARRIED OJ"

Amen!!!

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#126648 - 11/15/07 12:07 PM

Amen.

--------------------

67Firebird
Former political advocate

Loc: Russellville, Mo

#126668 - 11/15/07 01:47 PM

Mel

#127474 - 11/20/07 07:48 PM

A grade school teacher in upstate New York, asked her class how many of them are 'Hillary fans'.

Not really knowing what a Hillary fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except one boy.

The teacher asked Johnny why he has decided to be different.

Johnny says, "I'm not a Hillary fan."

The teacher says, "Why aren't you a Hillary fan?"

Johnny says, "I'm a George Bush fan."

The teacher asks why he's a George Bush fan.

The boy says, "Well, my mom's a George Bush fan and my dad's a George Bush fan, so I'm a George Bush fan!"

The teacher asks, "If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot , what would that make you?"

So Johnny replies, "That would make me a Hillary fan."

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Mel

#127882 - 11/23/07 01:49 PM

Judy Wallman, a professional genealogical researcher, discovered that Hillary Clinton's great-great uncle, Remus Rodham, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889.

The only known photograph of Remus shows him standing on the gallows. On the back of the picture is this inscription: "Remus Rodham; horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison 1885, escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton detectives, convicted and hanged in 1889."

Judy e-mailed Hillary Clinton for comments. Hillary's staff of professional image adjusters sent back the following biographical sketch: "Remus Rodham was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory. His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Montana railroad. Beginning in 1883, he devoted several years of his life to service at a government facility, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad.

In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honor when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed."

And THAT is how it's done folks! -----------GET READY!!!!-------

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#128435 - 11/27/07 02:07 PM

Hillarys latest endorsement...

--------------------

Mel

#130211 - 12/07/07 08:56 PM

The Pope and Hillary Rodham Clinton (HRC) are on the same stage in front of a huge crowd. 'Her Majesty' and His Holiness, however, have seen it all before, so to make it a little more interesting, the senator says to the Pope, 'Did you know that with just one little wave of my hand I can make every Democrat in the crowd go wild?'

He doubts it, so she shows him. Sure enough, the wave elicits rapture and cheering from every democrat in the crowd. Gradually, the cheering subsides.

The Pope, not wanting to be out done by such a level of arrogance, considers what he could do. 'That was impressive. But did you know that with just one little wave of MY hand I can make EVERY person in the crowd go crazy with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display like that ofyour subjects, but will go deep into their hearts, and they will forever speak of this day and rejoice.'

The senator seriously doubts this, and says so. 'One little wave of your hand and all people will rejoice forever? Show me.'

So the Pope slapped her.

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Ozark

Loc: out in the woods

#130902 - 12/12/07 03:18 PM

This may just be a joke but the principle of "spin" is wonderfully demonstrated.

+++++++

Judy Wallman, a professional genealogical researcher, discovered that Hillary Clinton's great-great uncle, Remus Rodham, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889.

The only known photograph of Remus shows him standing on the gallows. On the back of the picture is this inscription: "Remus Rodham; horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison 1885, escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton detectives, convicted and hanged in 1889."

Judy e-mailed Hillary Clinton for comments. Hillary's staff of professional image adjusters sent back the following biographical sketch:

"Remus Rodham was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory. His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Montana railroad. Beginning in 1885, he devoted several years of his life to service at a government facility, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad.

In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honor when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed."

And THAT is how it's done folks -- Get ready for lots of it!

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Let's start on Hillary [Re: Ozark]
      #132777 - 12/26/07 11:27 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#133198 - 12/28/07 01:07 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#133202 - 12/28/07 01:16 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#133347 - 12/29/07 02:06 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#133350 - 12/29/07 02:24 PM

The dental records match!!!

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#133683 - 01/01/08 11:58 AM

--------------------

Mel

#135117 - 01/08/08 02:15 PM

In a news conference Deanna Favre announced she will be the starting QB for the Packers this coming Sunday. Deanna asserts that she is qualified to be starting QB because she has spent the past 16 years married to Brett while he played QB for the Packers.

During this period of time she became familiar with the definition of a corner blitz, and is now completely comfortable with other terminology of the Packers offense. A survey of Packers fans shows that 65% of those polled supported the move.

Does this sound idiotic and unbelievable to you? Well, Hillary Clinton makes the same claims as to why she is qualified to be President and 50% of democrats polled agreed. She has never run a City, County, or State.

When told Hillary Clinton has experience because she has had 8 years in the White House, Dick Morris stated, "so has the pastry chef."

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Ozark

#136620 - 01/15/08 01:27 AM

A Republican cowboy from Texas attended a social function where Hillary Clinton was trying to gather more support for her nomination. Once she discovered the cowboy was a Republican, she started to belittle him by talking in a southern drawl and using single syllable words.

As she was doing that, she kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around her head. The cowboy said, "Y'all havin' some problem with them circle flies?"

She stopped talking and said, "Well yes, if that's what they're called. But I've never heard of circle flies."

"Well ma'am," the cowboy replied, "circle flies hang around ranches. They're called circle flies because they're always found circling around the back end of a horse."

"Oh," Hillary replied as she went back to rambling. But, a moment later she stopped and bluntly asked, "Are you calling me a horse's ass?"

"No, ma'am," the cowboy replied, "I have too much respect for the citizens of New York to call their Senator a horse's ass."

"That's a good thing," she responded and began rambling on once more.

After a long pause, the cowboy, in his best Texas drawl said, "Hard to fool them flies though."

Mel

#136663 - 01/15/08 12:56 PM

All she needs is a long tail to complete her portrait.

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#136665 - 01/15/08 01:04 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#136699 - 01/15/08 03:20 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#137075 - 01/17/08 02:25 PM

Another Celebrity parfume...

From Hillary Clinton

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#137596 - 01/22/08 11:46 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#137863 - 01/24/08 11:01 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#138135 - 01/26/08 08:57 AM

Bill died. His will provided $30,000 for an elaborate funeral. As the last guests departed the affair, his wife, Hillary turned to her oldest and dearest friend. "Well, I'm sure Bill would be pleased," she said.

"I'm sure you're right," replied Jody, who lowered her voice and leaned in close. "How much did this really cost?"

"All of it," said Hillary. "Thirty thousand."

"No!" Jody exclaimed. "I mean, it was very nice, but $30,000?"

Hillary answered, "The funeral was $6,500. I donated $500 to the church. The whisky, wine and snacks were another $500. The rest went for the Memorial Stone."

Jody computed quickly. "$22,500 for a Memorial Stone? My Gosh, how big is it?"

"Two and a half carats."

--------------------

Ozark

#138299 - 01/27/08 09:45 PM

Hillary's Limo Driver

Hillary Clinton and her limo driver were cruising along a country road one evening when a decrepit old sow loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't - the poor sow was struck and killed.

Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened. She stayed in the car making phone calls to lobbyists.

About an hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a rare, huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.

"What happened to you," asked Hillary? "Well," the driver replied, "the farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made passionate love to me!"

"My God, what did you tell them?" asked Hillary.

The driver replied, "I just stepped inside the door and said, I'm Hillary Clinton's driver and I've just killed the old sow. The rest happened so fast I couldn't stop it."

SwampFoxModerator

#138349 - 01/28/08 11:57 AM

--------------------

Ozark

#138674 - 01/30/08 04:00 PM

Hillary in 2008

SwampFoxModerator

#139191 - 02/03/08 05:22 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#139192 - 02/03/08 05:23 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#139193 - 02/03/08 05:24 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#139194 - 02/03/08 05:25 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#139195 - 02/03/08 05:26 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Let's start on Hillary *DELETED* [Re: SwampFox]
      #139902 - 02/07/08 01:04 PM

Post deleted by SwampFox

--------------------

Edited by SwampFox (02/08/08 02:29 AM)

SwampFoxModerator

#140094 - 02/08/08 02:24 AM

--------------------

Mel

#140215 - 02/08/08 02:57 PM

(I think this might have been posted before. but it's still good)

Hillary Clinton goes to a primary school in New York to talk
about the world. After her talk she offers a question time.

One little boy puts up his hand. The Senator asks him what his name is.

'Kenneth.'

'And what is your question, Kenneth?'

'I have three questions:

First - whatever happened to the medical health careplan you were paid to develop during your husband's eight years in the office as President?

Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?

Third - whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?'

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary Clinton informs the kids that they will continue after recess.

When they resume, Hillary says, 'Okay, where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?'

A different little boy puts his hand up. Hillary points to him and asks him what his name is.

'Larry'

'And what is your question, Larry?'

'I have five questions:

First - whatever happened to the medical health care plan you were paid to develop during your husband's eight years in the office as President?

Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?

Third - whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?

Fourth - why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?

And Fifth - what happened to Kenneth?'

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#140745 - 02/11/08 02:01 PM

A Japanese doctor says, "Medicine in my country is so
advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put
it in another, and have him out looking for work in
six weeks."

A German doctor says, "That is nothing. We can take a
lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him out looking for work in four weeks."

A British doctor says, "In my country medicine is so
advanced that we can take half a heart out of one
person, put it in another, and have both of them out
looking for work in two weeks."

The American doctor, not to be outdone, interjected,
"You guys are way behind. We are about to take a woman
with no brains, put her in the White House, and then
half the country will be out looking for work."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Let's start on Hillary *DELETED* [Re: SwampFox]
      #140908 - 02/12/08 04:24 AM

Post deleted by SwampFox

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#140967 - 02/12/08 02:00 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#140976 - 02/12/08 02:34 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#141153 - 02/13/08 02:32 PM

They did a poll on whether Bill?s campaigning for Hillary helped her or hurt her.
Well, 38 percent thought it helped; 36 percent thought it hurt.
Then 26 percent said, ?He never told me he was married!?

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#141354 - 02/14/08 02:10 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#141514 - 02/15/08 04:07 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#141972 - 02/18/08 01:50 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#142408 - 02/21/08 05:58 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#142409 - 02/21/08 05:59 AM

--------------------

Mel

#142537 - 02/21/08 11:42 PM

Stick a fork in her; she's done.

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#142548 - 02/22/08 05:55 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#142550 - 02/22/08 06:06 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#142551 - 02/22/08 06:08 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#142854 - 02/25/08 03:22 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#143076 - 02/27/08 08:45 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#143200 - 02/28/08 05:12 AM

When Bill and Hillary first got married Bill said, "I am putting a box under the bed. You must promise never to look in it" In all their 30 years of marriage, Hillary never looked.
On the afternoon of their 30th anniversary, curiosity got the best of her and she lifted the lid and peeked inside. In the box was 3 empty beer cans and $81,874.25 in cash. She closed the box and put it back under the bed. Now that she knew what was in the box, she was doubly curious as to why there even was such a box with such contents.
That evening, they were out for a special anniversary dinner. After dinner, Hillary could no longer contain her curiosity and she confessed, saying, "I am so sorry, Bill. For all these years, I kept my promise and never looked into the box under our bed. However, today the temptation was too much and I gave in. But now I need to know, why do you keep the 3 beer cans in the box?"
Bill thought for a while and said, "I guess after all these years you deserve to know the truth. Whenever I was unfaithful to you, I put an empty beer can in the box under the bed to remind myself not to do it again."
Hillary was shocked, but said, "Hmmm, Jennifer, Paula and Monica. I am very disappointed and saddened by your behavior. However, since you are addicted to sex I guess it does happen and I guess 3 times is not that bad considering your problem."
Bill thanked her for being so understanding. They hugged and made their peace.
A little while later Hillary asked Bill, "So why do you have all that money in the box?"
Bill answered: "Well, whenever the box filled up with empty cans, I took them to the recycling center and redeemed them for cash."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#143367 - 02/29/08 03:40 AM

I sat, as did millions of other Americans, and watched as our government underwent a peaceful transition of power seven years ago.

At first, I felt a swell of pride and patriotism as I watched George W. Bush take his oath of office.

However, all that pride quickly vanished as I later watched William Jefferson Clinton board Air Force One for the last time. I saw 21 Marines, in full dress uniform with rifles, fire a 21-gun salute to the outgoing President. It was then that I realized how far America's military had deteriorated under Clinton.

Every one of them missed.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#143396 - 02/29/08 04:58 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#143397 - 02/29/08 04:59 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#143507 - 03/01/08 07:44 AM

New Urinal Inserts

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#143509 - 03/01/08 08:01 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#143511 - 03/01/08 08:07 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#143932 - 03/05/08 04:01 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#144075 - 03/06/08 02:58 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#144296 - 03/08/08 04:15 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#144439 - 03/10/08 04:17 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#144482 - 03/10/08 02:00 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#144952 - 03/14/08 04:50 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#144957 - 03/14/08 05:11 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#146989 - 04/23/08 12:18 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#147274 - 04/26/08 05:36 AM

--------------------

Mel

#148436 - 05/07/08 09:55 PM

Presidential candidates Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and John Mc Cain were flying to a debate.

Barack looked at Hillary, Chuckled and said, "You know I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Hillary shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy."

John added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of the window and make a hundred people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his copilot, "Such big-shots back there. I could throw all three of them out of the window and make 156 million people very happy!"

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#149415 - 05/16/08 01:19 AM

Video: Hillary's Downfall

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#149610 - 05/19/08 12:29 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#152790 - 06/14/08 05:10 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#160114 - 08/24/08 08:58 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#162831 - 09/18/08 07:31 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#163040 - 09/19/08 10:41 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#208616 - 09/28/10 08:08 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#248523 - 04/13/15 10:08 PM

It's time to put this front and center.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#248527 - 04/14/15 11:14 AM

Hillary Clinton's Message To The Nation

--------------------

Bubba
strangesly aroused

Loc: Lemmingstan

#248532 - 04/14/15 03:44 PM

SEXIST!!!

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

fish
senior member - literally

Loc: Kingdom of Callaway

Re: Let's start on Hillary [Re: Bubba]
      #248534 - 04/14/15 05:30 PM

SF . You beat me to that post

Bubba - You only say that cuz it's true.

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Let's start on Hillary [Re: fish]
      #248535 - 04/14/15 06:00 PM

That's cause I'm fast...

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1077 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 48532

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page