CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Trading Post >> Political Forum

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Liberty

Reged: 12/14/05

Re: The perfect agenda [Re: Liberty]
      #125556 - 11/09/07 01:35 PM

" Abolish Medicare, put in place medical savings accounts for the individual,

Great idea, the borrowing possibilities would make any true Democrat grin. They could do to it what they've done to SS."--Helliberal

Again, I refer you to your baboon's ass reading comprehension

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Liberty

#125557 - 11/09/07 01:36 PM

" Privatize social security completely making it an option for new hires, a former government system allowed to exist if individuals choose to stay in it, others can opt out and invest their money on their own or through a system managed by the social security administration that allows choice of investments.

????????????"--Helliberal

Again your baboon's ass reading level apparently has raised its ugly hemmoroid

Liberty

#125559 - 11/09/07 01:37 PM

" Increase free trade agreements.

Thats worked out well so far."--Helliberal

you have no proof to the contrary, hence why you provide a shallow argument

Liberty

#125560 - 11/09/07 01:38 PM

" Sell a third of the national forests, cut a third of the employees

This another of your great ideas? Lets see, we cut the National Forest by 1/3rd, so we cut the FS employees by 1/3rd, but if, as you contend, they don't do the job with the employees they have, doesn't that keep the problem intact?"--Hellfire

the problem will be intact with keeping the same employees, simply calling for the government to be cut and there you are demanding it grow

Liberty

#125562 - 11/09/07 01:42 PM

" Only keep dams where recreational and navigational uses of the waterway far outweigh the benefits that would be there if anadramous fish were allowed to prosper.

I suppose you're also an expert on that subject now. I believe thats the Greene's stance so you're back in your natural habitat."--HellIdon't have a clue

first of all it's green's not Greene's as in Lorne Greene, and secondly, the power companies have been doing studies, especially on the four lower Snake River dams that are showing a basic wash between the economic benefit of those dams versus the economic benefit of increased salmon runs, study them all and see what hydroelectric dams and plants are really vital for power, recreation and navigation and which ones are not, there is no electrical power problem in the Pacific Northwest where these types of solutions could be done.

But if you want to allow the extinction of salmon go right ahead, they are just a fish anyway

Liberty

#125563 - 11/09/07 01:43 PM

oh and your baboon's ass reading interpretation of what the Reagans said

Hellbender

Loc: Taney County

#125564 - 11/09/07 01:44 PM

Quote:

your friends in the whackjob environmentalist movement who you agree with, oh please mr. logger don't cut down a tree, then our forest might have a purpose

Talk about comprehension, when did I ever say that?

Reagan said share, not sell or turn over completely. The Sagebrush Revolt had many facets, many of which you're probably ignorant.

Go into the Horseshoe in Prinville Orygun and tell the patrons you want to sell all the public land around them that they hunt deer and elk on, but be sure and call 911 first, so they'll have a head start.

--------------------
A government survey has shown that 91% of illegal immigrants come to this country so that they can see their own doctor.

Liberty

Re: The perfect agenda [Re: Hellbender]
      #125568 - 11/09/07 01:52 PM

"Talk about comprehension, when did I ever say that?"--Hellhugger

oh just about every other post since July

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA!!!

Hellbender

#125579 - 11/09/07 02:35 PM

One?

--------------------
A government survey has shown that 91% of illegal immigrants come to this country so that they can see their own doctor.

Liberty

#125583 - 11/09/07 02:57 PM

"well why do we have to anything with them."--Helliberal

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Liberty

#125584 - 11/09/07 03:00 PM

I find it amusing that Helliberal claims, when his ass was beaten so bad he couldn't sit down that no one in Misery was interested in the forest debate, that he would try so hard to try to make points about it here. Oh wait, it's not amusing, it's sad really, an old man who can't accept his defeat.

Is Helliberal part Japanese???

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA!!!

griffinAdministrator
administrator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: the most dangerous city in Ame...

#125588 - 11/09/07 03:14 PM

Don't spend too much time worrying about it.....no one is interested in ANYTHING you two argue about.

griffin

--------------------
"The Irish are one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever." - Sigmund Freud

Liberty

Re: The perfect agenda [Re: griffin]
      #125590 - 11/09/07 03:16 PM

I've seen a growing interest in it from you

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Hellbender

#125616 - 11/09/07 05:25 PM

Quote:

Liberty said:
"well why do we have to anything with them."--Helliberal

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Once again idiot, that was in response to trimming and thinning 193 million acres of forest, not whether or not we should harvest.

--------------------

Liberty

#125623 - 11/09/07 06:01 PM

oh and then there's your essays on the evils of tree farms and how my thinning plan would do nothing but create a bunch of tree farms and tree farms are not the forest

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Hellbender

#125664 - 11/09/07 10:38 PM

Quote:

Liberty said:
" Only keep dams where recreational and navigational uses of the waterway far outweigh the benefits that would be there if anadramous fish were allowed to prosper.

I suppose you're also an expert on that subject now. I believe thats the Greene's stance so you're back in your natural habitat."--HellIdon't have a clue

first of all it's green's not Greene's as in Lorne Greene, and secondly, the power companies have been doing studies, especially on the four lower Snake River dams that are showing a basic wash between the economic benefit of those dams versus the economic benefit of increased salmon runs, study them all and see what hydroelectric dams and plants are really vital for power, recreation and navigation and which ones are not, there is no electrical power problem in the Pacific Northwest where these types of solutions could be done.

But if you want to allow the extinction of salmon go right ahead, they are just a fish anyway

Its Anadromous, not Anadramous

The "Power companys" aka Bonneville Power Administration is a government agency, and it appears that when it convenient you agree with them, the GreenIe's and whomever.
The power dams feed the west coast grid, so I'm suspicious of any so called excess.
The Salmon have been in trouble for many reasons, and not just in the Columbia, if you check you'll see the coastal rivers have low numbers overall.
Salmon can handle the global warming, but their food supply isn't, nor is it handling ocean changes. The Salmon are slowly being moved out environmentaly it seems, which is why they aren't haveing as many problems north. Then there's the Asian fishermen, oh hell you knew all that because you're an expert.

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1519 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Jaeger 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 509

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page