CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1
IIFID
Bond....Timmy Bond

Reged: 12/15/05
Loc: Nipawin, Saskatchewan

Muzzle control
      #130947 - 12/12/07 06:05 PM

Dave the duck hunter was out enjoying a nice morning on the marsh. The flight had slowed so he decided that it was a good time to take a leak....

He walked over to a tree and propped up his gun. He had just pulled down his waders when a sudden gust of wind blew, the tree swayed, the gun fell over, and discharged... shooting him right in the genitals!

Several hours later, he woke up lying in a hospital bed and he was approached by his surgeon. "Well Dave, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that you are going to be ok, the damage was local to your groin, there was very little internal damage, and we were able to remove all of the steel shot. The bad news is that there was some pretty extensive damage done to your penis. I've done what I can but I'm going to have to refer you to my brother."

"Oh, well I guess that isn't too bad," Dave replied "is your brother a plastic surgeon?"

"Umm.. no." answered the doctor. "Actually he's a flute player in the local symphony....He's going to teach you where to put your fingers so you don't piss in your eye."

--------------------
Thought for the day; “It’s impossible to think outside of the box when all you do is think about getting inside of the box.”

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 7059 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 390

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page