CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: << 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | >> (show all)
SwampFoxModerator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Mid Mo

Re: Bama Lama Ding Dong [Re: bob]
      #220826 - 07/26/11 11:35 AM

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Burrhead

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: Just north of Bugtussle

Re: Bama Lama Ding Dong [Re: SwampFox]
      #220828 - 07/26/11 12:29 PM

Talk about a great analogy...

--------------------
Somebody has to walk the point.

Ozark

Loc: out in the woods

Re: Bama Lama Ding Dong [Re: Burrhead]
      #221059 - 08/03/11 11:17 AM

A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him,

"Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be a Republican."

"I am," replied the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct. But I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me."

The man smiled and responded, "You must be an Obama-Democrat."

"I am," replied the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are -- or where you are going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem.
You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but somehow, now it's my fault."

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Bama Lama Ding Dong [Re: Ozark]
      #221115 - 08/04/11 07:18 PM

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

SwampFoxModerator

#221156 - 08/07/11 06:47 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#221193 - 08/09/11 02:36 PM

S&P downgraded the United States from AAA to AA+, and it gets worse. Today, Italy, England, and Greece un-friended us on Facebook

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#221198 - 08/09/11 04:35 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#221211 - 08/10/11 12:03 PM

George Bush, Queen Elizabeth, and Vladimir Putin all die and went hell. While there, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for. The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth.

Putin asks to call Russia and talks for 5 minutes. When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars, so Putin writes him a check.

Next Queen Elizabeth calls England and talks for 30 minutes. When she is finished the devil informs her that the cost is 6 million dollars, so she writes him a check.

Finally George Bush gets his turn and talks for 4 hours. When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is $5.00.

When Putin hears this he goes ballistic and asks the devil why Bush got to call the USA so cheaply. The devil smiles and replies, "Since Obama took over, the country has gone to hell, so it's a local call."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#221241 - 08/12/11 04:47 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#221272 - 08/12/11 11:01 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#221274 - 08/13/11 12:52 AM

It seems we have something of a Freudian national conundrum… Whitehouse Holkidays is selling Barack Obama Christmas ornaments for $60.00 each. Now correct me if I am wrong but… isn’t it the Democrat Party’s position that… it’s politically incorrect to hang a black man from a tree…?

--------------------

Edited by SwampFox (08/13/11 01:15 AM)

SwampFoxModerator

#221304 - 08/14/11 05:42 PM

Michelle obama called Barrack into her office one day and said, 'Barrack, I have a great idea! I know how we can win back middle America and secure your presidential victory in 2012'.
"Great, but how do you propose we go about that," asked Barrack?
"Well," Michelle responded, "we'll go down to a local Wal-Mart, get some cheezy clothes and shoes like most middle Americans wear and then we'll stop at the pound and pick up a Labrador. When we look the part we'll go to a nice old country bar in middle America, and we'll show them that we really enjoy the Countryside and show admiration and respect for the hard working people living there".
A few days later, all decked out and with the requisite Labrador at heel, they set off from New York in a westerly direction.
Eventually they arrived at just the place they were looking for.
With dog in tow they walk into the bar. They stepped up to the bar,the Bartender took a step back and said, " aren't you Barrack and Michelle Obama?"
Michelle answered, "yes we are, and what a lovely town you have here. We were just passing through and Barrack suggested that we stop and take in some local color."
They then ordered a couple of cork from the bartender and proceed to drink them down, all the while chatting up a storm with anyone who would listen.
All of a sudden, the bar room door opens and a grizzled old farmer comes in. He walked up to the Labrador, lifted its tail and looked underneath, shrugged his shoulders and walked out the door.
A few moments later in came another old farmer. He walked up to the dog, lifted its tail, looked underneath, scratched his head and then left the bar.
Over the course of the next hour or so, anoth er four or five farmers came in, lifted the dog's tail, and went away looking puzzled.
Eventually Michelle and Barrack could stand it no longer and called the bartender over.
'Tell me' said Michelle, 'why did all those old farmers come in and look under the dog's tail like that? Is it some sort of an old custom?'
'Good Lord no,' said the bartender. 'Its just that someone has told them that there was a Labrador in this bar with two assholes!".

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#221308 - 08/15/11 01:35 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#221374 - 08/17/11 07:28 PM

If Obama got back to the whitehouse to find the sewer had backed up to the ceiling would he have it pumped out or would he raise the ceiling?

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#221463 - 08/19/11 03:46 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#221467 - 08/19/11 05:49 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#221491 - 08/21/11 09:18 PM

--------------------

Mel

Loc: Excelsior Springs, MO

Re: Barack Hussin Obama [Re: SwampFox]
      #221541 - 08/24/11 03:51 PM

President Obama walks into the Bank of America to cash a check. As he approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning, Ma'am, could you please cash this check for me"?

Cashier: "It would be my pleasure, sir. Could you please show me your ID."

Obama: "Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am President Barrack H. Obama, president of the United States of America."

Cashier: "Yes, sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of imposters and forgers, etc., I must insist on seeing ID."

Obama: "Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am."

Cashier: "I am sorry, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."

Obama: "I am urging you to please cash this check."

Cashier: "Look, sir, here's what we can do: one day Tiger Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his check.

Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racquet and made a fabulous shot where the tennis ball landed in my cup. With that spectacular shot we cashed his check. So, what can you do to prove that you are really the President of the United States?"

Obama stood there thinking, and thinking, and finally says: "Honestly, there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing."

Cashier: "Will that be large or small bills, Mr. President?"

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - John Kennedy

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Barack Hussin Obama [Re: Mel]
      #221559 - 08/24/11 08:47 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#221745 - 09/01/11 10:44 AM

A trifecta...

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#221758 - 09/01/11 03:21 PM

President Obama walks into the Bank of America to cash a check. As he approaches the cashier he says
"Good morning Ma'am, could you please cash this check for me"?

Cashier: "It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID"?

Obama: "Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am President Barrack Obama, the president of the United States of Am...Erica!!!!"

Cashier: "Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers, etc I must insist on seeing ID"

Obama: "Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am"

Cashier: "I am sorry Mr. President but these are the bank rules and I mus t follow them."

Obama: "I am urging you, please, to cash this check"

Cashier: "Look Mr.President this is what we can do: One day Tiger Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putting iron and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his check. Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racquet and made a fabulous shot whereas the tennis ball landed in my cup. With that shot we cashed his check. So, Mr. President, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you, as the President of the United States ?"

Obama stood there thinking, and thinking and finally says: "Honestly, my mind is a total blank~~~there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#221764 - 09/02/11 01:40 AM

--------------------

Mel

#221783 - 09/02/11 03:00 PM

Quote:

SwampFox said:
President Obama walks into the Bank of America to cash a check. As he approaches the cashier he says
"Good morning Ma'am, could you please cash this check for me"?

Cashier: "It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID"?

Obama: "Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am President Barrack Obama, the president of the United States of Am...Erica!!!!"

Cashier: "Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers, etc I must insist on seeing ID"

Obama: "Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am"

Cashier: "I am sorry Mr. President but these are the bank rules and I mus t follow them."

Obama: "I am urging you, please, to cash this check"

Cashier: "Look Mr.President this is what we can do: One day Tiger Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putting iron and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his check. Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racquet and made a fabulous shot whereas the tennis ball landed in my cup. With that shot we cashed his check. So, Mr. President, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you, as the President of the United States ?"

Obama stood there thinking, and thinking and finally says: "Honestly, my mind is a total blank~~~there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing"

See page 33. already posted.

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#221785 - 09/02/11 07:52 PM

Nonsense. I took all the awkward silences out of this one.

--------------------

Mel

#221787 - 09/02/11 08:50 PM

Bwaahahahahahahahahaha!!! Touche'

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Pages: << 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 285 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 337517

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page