CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1
IIFID
Bond....Timmy Bond

Reged: 12/15/05
Loc: Nipawin, Saskatchewan

Wearing leather
      #146572 - 04/17/08 08:15 AM

Three women: one engaged, one married, and one a mistress, are chatting about their relationships and decide to amaze their men…that night all three will wear a leather bodice S&M style, stilettos and mask over their eyes.

After a few days they meet again…

The engaged girlfriend said, “The other night, when my boyfriend came back home, he found me in the leather bodice, 4” stilettos and mask. He said, 'You are the woman of my life, I love you’...then we made love all night long.”

The mistress stated, “Oh, Yes! The other night we met in his office. I was wearing the leather bodice, mega stilettos, mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat, he didn't say a word. We just had wild sex all night.”

The married one then said, “The other night I sent the kids to stay at my mother's for the night, I got myself ready, leather bodice, super stilettos and mask over my eyes. My husband came in from work, grabbed the TV controller and a beer, and said, ‘Hey Batman, what's for dinner?’”

--------------------
Thought for the day; “It’s impossible to think outside of the box when all you do is think about getting inside of the box.”

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 10986 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 392

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page