CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1
bodie

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: not here

son of a Birch
      #151980 - 06/08/08 06:34 PM

Far off in the distant countryside stood a grand old Birch tree. Farther off on an opposing hillside stood a grand old Beech tree. The Birch tree would yell across the valley to the Beech tree "im bigger and stronger than you". The Beech tree would retort back "Im older and wiser than you" This bantering went on for years. One day down in the valley that sepperated the Birch and Beech tree sprouted up a little sapling tree. The Birch tree yells to the Beech tree..."its a son of a Birch. The Beech tree argues back "no no no its a son of a Beech" The sapling was so young and small and slow growing. Everyday the Birch and Beech tree argued it being a Birch , it being a Beech. Their anxieties grew as their patience wore thin. When the sapling started its transformatin into a tree it fueld the Birch and Beech trees arguing.....echoing of 1 hillside "see I told you it was a son of a Birch....echoing back "see I told you it was a son of a Beech" They were off in such a distance that neither could actually tell what the sapling was turning into. "I know what we can do" the Birch yelled to the Beech " we can get the Wood Pecker to fly down to the sapling and find out for us" In all the years of fighting for the first time they were both in agreeance. Calling upon the Wood Pecker and telling the Wood pecker their delema the Wood Pecker agreed to go and visit the sapling. A whole week went by sparking up the bellering "son of a Birch" NO "son of a Beech".......finally the Wood Pecker came back. WELL? TELL US WHOS TREE IS IT" PIPED BOTH THE Beech and Birch. The Wood Pecker said your both wrong. WRONG??? FEARSLY ECHOED THRU THE HILLTOPS. Yes wrong The Wood Pecker said again "its an ASH tree",
best piece of Ash Ive sank my Pecker into!"

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SwampFoxModerator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Mid Mo

Re: son of a Birch [Re: bodie]
      #152016 - 06/09/08 07:56 AM

Mel will like this one.

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 23202 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 503

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page