CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1
IIFID
Bond....Timmy Bond

Reged: 12/15/05
Loc: Nipawin, Saskatchewan

Tyrone
      #18906 - 01/28/06 01:33 PM

It's been around before I know, but I still think it's funny...

Tyrone axed his work buddy, Fred, one morning, "Gawddayumm Fred why you always so dayum happy when you comes to work every day?"

Fred replied," Tyrone that's because I make love to my wife every morning before work!"

Amazed, Tyrone axed him, "Ebery mornin'??? How da hell do you gets your wife to make love to you ebery single mornin'?"

That's easy," Fred said." I just tell her this little poem that I made up. She absolutely loves it! It goes like this:
'Blond hair, blond hair, eyes so blue...I love waking up and making love to you!' You should try one out on your wife!"

Tyrone was amazed and said. "Man, you crackas are so damn sentimental and chit...."
But he thought about it and decided it couldn't hurt to give it a try. So he spent the rest of the day thinking up a poem for his wife for the next morning.

The next day, Tyrone showed up to work just all beat to hell, with both eyes bruised, a broken nose, two fat lips, scrathes, some stiches, all in all the works.

Fred asked, "Man, Tyrone! What the hell happened to you? Were you in a car accident or something?"

Tyrone said, "Chit NO! I don't know, man. I wents home and this mornin' tried yo advice that's all. That poem chit must only work for crackas. I just told her da poem I come up wif...."

Well, what did poem say that you told her?" asked Fred.

Tyrone told him: "Nappy head, nappy head, eyes like a frog...If I could roll your fat Ass over, I'd hump you like a dog."

--------------------
Thought for the day; “It’s impossible to think outside of the box when all you do is think about getting inside of the box.”

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
jmb

Reged: 12/17/05
Loc: mo

Re: Tyrone [Re: IIFID]
      #18923 - 01/28/06 02:40 PM

now thats some funny stuff

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 5740 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 608

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page