CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1
IIFID
Bond....Timmy Bond

Reged: 12/15/05
Loc: Nipawin, Saskatchewan

I have a new Rolex!
      #192753 - 09/23/09 08:21 AM

Several months ago the house next to mine went on the market. And surprising, in this economic environment, it sold rather quickly. Even more surprising to me was the fact that the persons who bought the house turned out to be a rather attractive lesbian couple.

I am by nature a very conservative individual but am trying to be more open minded. So I made a point of going over and introducing myself. I found them to be very nice, outgoing people and it turned out that they are great neightbors. We've stopped and talked on many occasions. I've helped them out with a few things and they have returned the favor. In passing they found out that my birthday was coming up soon. Since we were neighbors and now were somewhat friends I was not completely shocked when they asked me what I would like for my birthday.

I was however QUITE surprised when they gave me a Rolex!

It was very nice of them, but I think they misunderstood me when I said, "I just wanna watch."

--------------------
Thought for the day; “It’s impossible to think outside of the box when all you do is think about getting inside of the box.”

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SwampFoxModerator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Mid Mo

Re: I have a new Rolex! [Re: IIFID]
      #192760 - 09/23/09 12:50 PM

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1801 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 623

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page