CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | >> (show all)
SwampFoxModerator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Mid Mo

Re: Heaven And Hell [Re: SwampFox]
      #103445 - 07/04/07 05:23 PM

A nun, badly needing to use the restroom, walked into a local Hooters restaurant. The place was hopping with music and loud conversation and every once in a while the lights would turn off. Each time the lights would go out, the place would erupt into cheers. However, when the revelers saw the nun, the room went dead silent.

She walked up to bartender, and asked, "May I please use the restroom?" The bartender replied, "OK, but I should warn you that there is a statue of a naked man in there wearing only a fig leaf."

"Well, in that case I'll just look the other way," said the nun. So, the bartender showed the nun to the back of the restaurant, and she proceeded to the restroom. After a few minutes, she came back out, and the whole place stopped just long enough to give the nun a loud round of applause.

She went to the bartender and said, "Sir, I don't understand... Why did they applaud for me just because I went to the restroom?"

"Well, now they know you're one of us," said the bartender.

"But, I still don't understand," said the puzzled nun.

"You see," laughed the bartender, "every time the leaf on the statue is lifted up, the lights go out."

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SwampFoxModerator

#104511 - 07/12/07 06:54 AM

Abstinence makes the Church grow fondlers.

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

SwampFoxModerator

#105879 - 07/22/07 03:58 AM

After starting a new diet I altered my drive to work to avoid passing my favorite bakery. I accidentally drove by the bakery this morning and as I approached, there in the window were a host of goodies.

I felt this was no accident, so I prayed ... "Lord, it's up to you, if you want me to have any of those delicious goodies, create a parking place for me directly in front of the bakery." And sure enough, on the eighth time around the block, there it was! God is so Good!"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#106596 - 07/27/07 11:35 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#106597 - 07/27/07 11:36 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#106643 - 07/28/07 01:27 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#106644 - 07/28/07 01:38 PM

An Irish priest is transferred to Minnesota.

Father O'Malley rose from his bed. It was a fine spring day in his New Minnesota mission parish. He walked to the window of his bedroom to get a deep breath of the beautiful day outside.

He then noticed there was a jackass lying dead in the middle of his front lawn. He promptly called The local police station.

The conversation went like this:

"Good morning. This is Sergeant Jones. How might I help you?"

"And the best of the day te yerself. This is Father O'Malley at St. Brigid's. There's a jackass lying dead in me front lawn. Would ye be so kind as to send a couple o' yer lads to take care of the matter?"

Sergeant Jones, considering himself to be quite a wit, replied with a smirk, "Well now father, it was always my impression that you people Took care of last rites!"

There was dead silence on the line for a long moment.

Father O'Malley then replied: "Aye, tis certainly true, but we are also obliged to notify the next of kin."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#107626 - 08/04/07 04:03 PM

A young boy had just gotten his Driver's permit and
asked his father if they could discuss his use Of the car.

His father said he'd make a deal with his
son. "You bring your grades up from a C to a B
average, study your Bible a little, get your hair cut
and we'll talk about the car."

The boy thought about that for a moment, decided
he'd settle for the offer and they agreed on it.
After about six weeks his father said, "Son, I've
been real proud. You brought your grades up and I've
observed that you have been studying your Bible,
but I'm real disappointed you didn't get your hair cut."

The young man paused a moment then said, "You know,
Dad, I've been thinking about that, and I've noticed
in my studies of the Bible that Samson had long
hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long
hair and there's even a strong argument that Jesus
had long hair.

"To this his father replied, "Did you also notice they all
walked everywhere they went?"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#108061 - 08/08/07 12:55 PM

A crusty old man walks into the local First Baptist Church and says to the secretary, "I would like to join this damn church."

The astonished woman replies, "I beg your pardon, sir. I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?"

"Listen up, damn it. I said I want to join this damn church!"

"I'm very sorry sir, but that kind of language is not tolerated in this church."

The secretary leaves her desk and goes into the pastor's study to inform him of her situation. The pastor agrees that the secretary does not have to listen to that foul language.

They both return to her office and the pastor asks the old geezer, "Sir, what seems to be the problem here?"

"There is no damn problem," the man says. "I just won $200 million bucks in the damn lottery and I want to join this damn church to get rid of some of this damn money."

"I see," said the pastor. "And is this biatch giving you a hard time?"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#108109 - 08/08/07 04:29 PM

A pair of Irish ditch diggers (Navvies), were repairing some road damage directly across the street from a house of prostitution. They witnessed a Protestant Minister lurking about, then duck into the house.

"Would ye look at that, Darby!" said Pat. "What a shameful disgrace, those Protestant Reverends sinning in a house the likes of that place!"

They both shook their heads and continued working. A short time later they watched as a Rabbi looked around cautiously and then darted into the house when he was satisfied no one was looking.

"Did ya see that, Darby?" Pat asked in shock and disbelief, "Is nothing holy to those Jewish Rabbis? I just can't understand what the world is coming to these days. A man of the cloth indulging himse lf in sins of the flesh. T'is a shame, I tell ya!"

Not much later a third man, a Catholic Priest, was seen lurking about the house, looking around to see if anyone was watching, then quietly sneaked in.

"Oh no, Darby, look!" said Pat, removing his cap and crossing himself, "One of the poor girls musta died...

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#108250 - 08/09/07 03:15 PM

A train hits a bus filled with Catholic school girls and they all perish. They are in heaven trying to enter the pearly gates when St. Peter asks the first girl, Tiffany, have you ever had any contact with a male organ?
She giggles and shyly replies, "Well, I once touched the head of one with the tip of my finger."
St. Peter says, " Okay, dip the tip of your finger in the Holy Water and pass through the gate." St. Peter asks the next girl the same question, "Jennifer, have you ever had any contact with a male organ?"
The girl is a little reluctant but replies, "Well, once I fondled and stroked one."
St. Peter says, " Okay, dip your whole hand in the Holy
Water and pass through the gate."
All of a sudden, there is a lot of commotion in the line of girls.
One girl is pushing her way to the front of the line.
When she reaches the front, St.Peter says, "Reeva, What seems to be the rush?"
The girl replies, "If I'm going to have to gargle that Holy Water, I want to do it before Jessica sticks her ass in it."

--------------------

Mel

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: Excelsior Springs, MO

#109213 - 08/14/07 10:56 PM

A married Irishman went into the confessional and said to his Priest, "I almost had an affair with another woman."

The priest said, "What do you mean, almost?"
The Irishman said, "Well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped."

The priest said, "Rubbing together is the same as putting it in.You're not to see that woman again. For your penance, say five Hail Mary's, and put $50 in the poor box."

The Irishman left the confessional, said his prayers, and then walked over to the poor box. He paused for a moment and then started to leave. The priest, who was watching, quickly ran over to him saying, "I saw that. You didn't put any money in the poor box!"

The Irishman replied, "Yeah, but I rubbed the $50 on the box, and according to you, that's the same as putting it in!"

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - John Kennedy

Mel

Re: Heaven And Hell [Re: Mel]
      #109214 - 08/14/07 10:58 PM

There once was a religious young woman who went to Confession. Upon entering the confessional, she said, "Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned."

The priest said, "Confess your sins and be forgiven."

The young woman said, "Last night my boyfriend made mad passionate love to me seven times."

The priest thought long and then said, "Squeeze seven lemons into a glass and drink the juice."

The young woman asked, "Will this cleanse me of my sins?"

The priest said, "No, but it will wipe that smile off of your face."

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Mel

#109256 - 08/15/07 12:37 AM

Muldoon lived alone in the Irish countryside with only a pet dog for company One day the dog died, and Muldoon went to the parish priest and asked, Father, my dog is dead. Could ya' be saying' a mass for the poor creature?"

Father Patrick replied, "I'm afraid not; we cannot have services for an animal in the church. But there are some Baptists down the lane, and there's no tellin' what they believe. Maybe they'll do something for the creature."

Muldoon said, "I'll go right away Father. Do ya 'think $5,000 is enough to donate to them for the service?"

Father Patrick exclaimed, "Sweet Mary, Mother of Jesus! Why didn't ya tell me the dog was Catholic?"

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#109651 - 08/16/07 07:17 PM

The preacher got up in church one Sunday morning and told the Congregation, "Brothers and sisters, we are going to have to do Something about people parking behind the church at night. I was out There this morning and there are enough beer cans out there to build A car."

One of the old sisters stood up and said, "Amen brother, and enough Rubbers to put tires on it."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#110084 - 08/19/07 03:22 PM

Grandma's letter. She is eighty-eight years old and still drives her own car.

She writes:

Dear Granddaughter:

The other day I went up to our local Christian book store and saw a Honk if you love Jesus bumper sticker. I was feeling particularly sassy that day because I had just come from a thrilling choir performance, followed by a thunderous prayer meeting.

So, I bought the sticker and put it on my bumper.

Boy, am I glad I did, what an uplifting experience that followed. I was stopped at a red light at a busy intersection, just lost in thought about the Lord and how good he is, and I didn't notice that the light had changed.

It is a good thing someone else loves Jesus because if he Hadn't honked, I'd never have noticed.

I found that lots of people love Jesus!

While I was sitting there, the guy behind started honking like crazy, and then he leaned out of his window and screamed, For the love of God! Go! Go! Go! Jesus Christ, GO! What an exuberant cheerleader he was for Jesus!

Everyone started honking! I just leaned out my window and started waving and smiling at all those loving people. I even honked my horn a few times to share in the love!

There must have been a man from Florida back there because I heard him Yelling something about a sunny beach.

I saw another guy waving in a funny way with only his middle finger stuck up in the air.

I asked my young teenage grandson in the back seat what that meant.

He said it was probably a Hawaiian good luck sign or something. Well, I have never met anyone from Hawaii , so I leaned out the window and gave him the good luck sign right back. My grandson burst out laughing. Why even he was enjoying this religious experience!!

A couple of the people were so caught up in the joy of the moment that they got out of their cars and started walking Towards me. I bet they wanted to pray or ask what church I attended, but this is when I noticed the light had changed.

So, I waved at all my brothers and sisters grinning, and drove on through the intersection.

I noticed that I was the only car that got through the intersection before the light changed again and felt kind of sad that I had to leave them after all the love we had shared. So I slowed the car down, leaned out the window and gave them all the Hawaiian good luck sign one last time as I drove away.

Praise the Lord for such wonderful folks!!

Will write again soon,

Love, Grandma

--------------------

Mel

#110772 - 08/22/07 08:30 PM

Catholic Horses...

One day, while he was at the track betting on the ponies and nearly losing his shirt, Mitch noticed a priest who stepped out onto the track and blessed the forehead of one of the horses lining up for the 4th race.

Lo and behold, that horse - a very long shot - won the race.

Mitch was most interested to see what the priest did the next race.

Sure enough, the priest stepped out onto the track as the 5th race lined up, and placed a blessing on the forehead of one of the horses.

Mitch made a beeline for the window, and place a small bet on the horse.

Again, even though it was another long shot, the horse the priest had blessed won the race.

Mitch collected his winnings, and anxiously waited to see which horse the priest would bless for the 6th race.

Mitch was elated! As the day went on, the priest continued blessing horses, and they always came in first.

Mitch began to pull in some serious money, and by the last race, he knew his wildest dreams were going to come true. He made a quick stop at the ATM, withdrew his savings, and awaited the priest?s blessing that would tell him which horse to bet on. True to his pattern, the priest stepped out onto the track before the last race and blessed the forehead, eyes, ears, and hooves of one of the horses. Mitch bet every cent, and watched the horse come in dead last.

Mitch was dumbfounded. He made his way to the track, and when he found the priest, he demanded, ?What happened, Father? All day long you blessed horses and they won. The last race, you blessed a horse and he lost. Now, thanks to you, I've lost all my savings!!

The priest nodded wisely and said, "That's the problem with you Protestants! You can't tell the difference between a simple blessing and The Last Rites!"

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#110813 - 08/22/07 10:50 PM

--------------------

Mel

#111266 - 08/24/07 06:04 PM

A lady goes to her priest one day and tells him, "Father, I have a problem. I have two female parrots, but they only know how to say one thing."

"What do they say" the priest inquired..

They say, "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun"

"That's obscene!" the priest exclaimed.

Then he thought for a moment. "You know," he said, "I may have a solution to your problem I have two male talking parrots, which I have taught to pray and read the Bible. Bring your two parrots over to my house, and we'll put them in the cage with Francis and Peter. My parrots can teach your parrots to pray and worship!"

"Thank you," the woman responded, "This may very well be the solution."

The next day, she brought her female parrots to the priest's house. As he ushered her in, she saw that his two male parrots were inside their cage holding rosary beads and praying.

Impressed, she walked over and placed her parrots in with them.

After a few minutes, the female parrots cried out in unison, "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun"

There was stunned silence. Shocked, one male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and exclaimed, "Put the beads away, Frank, our prayers have been answered."*

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Mel

#114910 - 09/10/07 06:22 PM

A New York judge is presiding over the divorce proceeding of a Jewish couple.

When the final papers have been signed and the divorce is complete the womanthanks the judge and says, "Now I have to arrange for a Ghet".

The judge inquires what she means by a Ghet.

So, the woman explains that a Ghet is a religious ceremony required under the Jewish religion in order to receive a divorce recognized by the Jewish faith.

The judge says, "You mean a religious ceremony like a Bri(Circumcision)".

She replies, "Yes, very similar, only in this case you get rid of the entire prick".

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#117881 - 09/27/07 12:23 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#117882 - 09/27/07 12:23 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#117923 - 09/27/07 03:22 PM

The seven dwarfs are in Rome and they go on a tour of the city. After a while they go to the Vatican and meet the pope.
Grumpy, for once, seems to have a lot to say; he keeps asking the pontiff questions about the church, and in particular, nuns.
"Your Holiness, do you have any really short nuns?"
"No, my son, all our nuns are at least five feet tall."
"Are you sure? I mean, you wouldn't have any nuns that are, say, about my height? Maybe a little shorter?"
"I'm afraid not. Why do you ask?"
"No reason." Pause. "Positive? Nobody in a habit that's about three feet tall, two and a half feet tall?"
"I'm sure."
"Okay."
Grumpy looks dejected at this news, and the pope wonders why. So he listens to the dwarfs as they leave the building.
"What'd he say? What'd he say?" chant the other six dwarfs.
Grumpy says, "He said they don't have any."
And the other six start chanting, "Grumpy f**ked a penguin! Grumpy f**ked a penguin! Grumpy f**ked a penguin!"....

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#123588 - 10/30/07 03:18 PM

SITTING BEHIND A COUPLE OF NUNS AT A BASEBALL GAME (WHOSE HEAD GEAR PARTIALLY BLOCKED THE VIEW), THREE MEN DECIDED TO BADGER THE NUNS IN AN EFFORT TO GET THEM TO MOVE.

IN A VERY LOUD VOICE, THE FIRST GUY SAID, "I THINK I'M GOING TO MOVE TO CALGARY, THERE ARE ONLY 100 NUNS LIVING THERE."

THE SECOND GUY SPOKE UP AND SAID, "I WANT TO GO TO MANITOBA, THERE ARE ONLY 5O NUNS LIVING THERE."

THE THIRD GUY SAID, "I WANT TO GO TO NEWFOUNDLAND, THERE ARE ONLY 25 NUNS LIVING THERE."

ONE OF THE NUNS TURNED AROUND, LOOKED AT THE MEN, AND IN A VERY SWEET, CALM, VOICE SAID, "WHY DON'T YOU GO TO HELL...THERE AREN'T ANY NUNS THERE."

--------------------

Mel

#124534 - 11/05/07 05:41 PM

A father was approached by his small son who told him proudly, "I know what the Bible means!"

His father smiled and replied, "What do you mean, you 'know' what the Bible means?

The son replied, "I do know!"

"Okay," said his father. "What does the Bible mean?"

"That's easy, Daddy..." the young boy replied excitedly," It stands for 'Basic Information Before Leaving Earth.'

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 337 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 141644

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page