CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Trading Post >> Political Forum

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
Liberty

Reged: 12/14/05

What crazy ass chit are you apocalyptic about these days
      #206136 - 07/21/10 02:00 AM

I see you are all pissed that the mainstream media is actually close to calling a spade a spade in the Arizona immigration law. forking brilliant that law is, yes, let's be the champions of racial profiling.

Hey, white people, shouldn't you be outraged just as much by the illegal Russian or Eastern European or even British immigrant? Choke on that chit for a while, while no one should be here illegally, we sure as hell don't need to be discriminating against tan people.

Anyone want to disagree with me

Well turn your forking outrage on the federal government for the past 30 years instead of people who simply came here looking for a better life. The fact that they are Mexican doesn't make them second class to your immigrant ass. It only makes them second class to the Native American ass.

Any dumbass want to argue that chit with me? Leave your forking pillow case over your pillow, jackasses, this country ain't for white folk only.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Liberty

Re: What crazy ass chit are you apocalyptic about these days [Re: Liberty]
      #206143 - 07/21/10 02:41 AM

If you ain't enjoying this chit, you seriously need to spend more time in the sun, forking cave people

Liberty

#206144 - 07/21/10 02:47 AM

because I like to give you forkers a handicap, here is my palm offering to you.

Will you meet me half way and throw the white fork... seeking to lower his payroll by hiring illegals in the slammer?

Remember, no lip service here, I need to see some action on that point. It's just like all you forkers on the drug issue, whatever we do, let's not punish the people who created the forking market, let's go after the people we can't reach for the sake of bureaucracy building.

you want to argue that some more too, feel free, more than half my brain is tied behind my back on these issues

it's not hard ripping dumbasses to shreds

Liberty

#206145 - 07/21/10 02:54 AM

as always nothing but love for you all, but you've got to see past talking points once in your life and realize the reality on the ground.

You can't just chalk this up to beaners taking your jobs. First off, you ain't willing to do the jobs they are doing and secondly, you and the government have yet to have the stomach to end the demand side of this economic equation. So ask yourself, are you, yes you the one out of a job who has quit looking for work and is no longer counted, and has lost your forking home, are you willing to pick lettuce in California? Are you willing to cut tobacco in Kentucky and North Carolina? Are you up for some back breaking strawberry picking?

Until you say absolutelyfucking yes to all those questions and more, please for antihypocrisy sake stop smoking, chewing, dipping and eating lettuce, strawberries and tobacco.

Take a look in the mirror for once and realize what these political talking points are turning you into, a forking hypocrite, a damn beardedtaco

SwampFox

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Mid Mo

#206148 - 07/21/10 03:52 AM

Drinking early today?

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

DjF
little buddie

Loc: staring at an empty mailbox...

Re: What crazy ass chit are you apocalyptic about these days [Re: SwampFox]
      #206153 - 07/21/10 07:10 AM

I really like how you try to defend them being here and all, then call them beaners...hypocrite, look in the mirror!

--------------------
somewhere between "Hi, how can we help you?" and "Get off my lawn!"

sptsman

Loc: Missouri

Re: What crazy ass chit are you apocalyptic about these days [Re: DjF]
      #206154 - 07/21/10 07:39 AM

Have another Liberty

Then a few more...

--------------------
"Hunts are best measured by the endurance of the memories they produce..."

hillbilly

Reged: 12/27/05
Loc: Cedar County

#206155 - 07/21/10 07:47 AM

Quote:

Liberty said:
Take a look in the mirror for once and realize what these political talking points are turning you into, a forking hypocrite, a damn beardedtaco

Well now, seem to by turning you yellow (i.e. liberal) as you have seized onto the lefts talking points.

Liberty

Re: What crazy ass chit are you apocalyptic about these days [Re: hillbilly]
      #206161 - 07/21/10 09:21 AM

when are you going to not be hypocrites and demand US citizens who are knowingly hiring illegal aliens be thrown in the jail to rot?

Until then, all you are doing is using this trumped up, massively overblown issue as a safe way to get your racist hate for the Mexican somewhat out in the open.

Quick, someone quantify all the ills these illegals are doing to your pocketbook...

DjF
little buddie

#206162 - 07/21/10 09:39 AM

so you calling them beaners isn't racist hate?

--------------------

Liberty

Re: What crazy ass chit are you apocalyptic about these days [Re: DjF]
      #206163 - 07/21/10 09:41 AM

not when it is a parody of what a lot of people here would say, lemme guess you take the Bible literally

Ozark

Loc: out in the woods

#206164 - 07/21/10 09:46 AM

Quote:

Liberty said:
when are you going to not be hypocrites and demand US citizens who are knowingly hiring illegal aliens be thrown in the jail to rot?

Until then, all you are doing is using this trumped up, massively overblown issue as a safe way to get your racist hate for the Mexican somewhat out in the open.

Hey, Liberty - you escaped! I'm sure glad now that I ignored all those ransom demands.

Multiple posts at 3:41 a.m., radical as hell. Still drinking, I see.

I got nothing against Mexicans. Really. I'd be just as upset if our government was letting us be invaded by millions of Swedes or any other nationality - especially if they were bringing with them the gangs, drugs, violence, crime, demands on public services, etc., that we're seeing with this deal.

I agree that the guvment oughta crack down on Americans hiring illegals, big-time. They're not all here looking for jobs, but some are, and if illegals couldn't get hired that'd at least cut down on the problem.

Ancient Rome lost it in the end because it didn't control its borders - they had an "immigration problem" that finally put Romans in the minority in their own country. So yeah, I'd be equally against an unregulated inflow of Huns and Visigoths if we still had 'em.

So knock off the "racist" crap. Legal immigration is great, and some of the best people I've known belonged to Mexican families who came here legally. Anyway, I think wimmen with dark nipples are real attractive, and I'm in favor of 'em.

DjF
little buddie

#206165 - 07/21/10 09:47 AM

didn't sound like a parady to me, sounded like a drunk ranting his true feelings...but hey, keep convincing yourself, pat yourself because your helping the "little" (I used to quotes to show where I use parady) man from your liberal pedistal...Bible literally, nah, Constitution, yep...

only difference between you and Stoneman is that Stoneman lives in Missouri...and isn't quit as coherrant as you...well, until last night anyways!

--------------------

JimDogAdministrator
Freelance Gynecologist

Loc: Columbia

#206167 - 07/21/10 09:50 AM

Quote:

Liberty said:
Quick, someone quantify all the ills these illegals are doing to your pocketbook...

* 83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.

* 86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.

* 75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles , Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.

* 24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals.

* 40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals.

* 48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals.

* 29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our State and Federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually.

* 53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.

* 50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

* 71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or "transport coyotes".

* 47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.

* 63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens

* 66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66% 98% are illegal aliens.

* 380,000 plus "anchor babies" were born in the US to illegal alien parents in just one year, making 380,000 babies automatically US citizens (which is UN-Constitutional; illegal).

* 97.2% of all costs incurred from those illegal births were paid by the American taxpayers.

Liberty

Re: What crazy ass chit are you apocalyptic about these days [Re: Ozark]
      #206168 - 07/21/10 09:54 AM

the vast majority are here looking for and finding jobs because the vast majority of American citizens of all colors and social classes believe they are above manual labor, even when they are living in a box on the street.

the gangs, drugs, violence, crime are a very small percentage of this. I watch as the authorities chase illegals through the national forests who were guarding large pot grows, now that is a problem. But again, that's the drug issue and there is a market in this nation and insatiable one for drugs, we could fix that problem simply by legalizing drugs. How fast did organized criminal violence end after Prohibition was ended? Rather quickly, see the light.

You want to stop illegals, stop the employers who bringing them in by the droves so they can save money.

The law in Arizona plays on racism, it emboldens the racist.

As to a drag on social services, I know why you are saying this, but remember you are from California, the state that allowed you to retire at the age of 12 and live out your life making good beer while receiving the monthly checks.

Blaming illegals for social services woes is convenient and inaccurate. Blame the architects for constructing bureaucracies that would only one day implode.

JimDogAdministrator
Freelance Gynecologist

Re: What crazy ass chit are you apocalyptic about these days [Re: JimDog]
      #206169 - 07/21/10 09:56 AM

• Cities that receive the largest numbers of immigrants also have twice the unemployment rate, 40% more people living in poverty, and 40% more serious crime per capita than cities with few or no immigrant arrivals.
  • Some 11.2 million immigrants arrived in the USA between 1990 and 2000. This, added to the 6.4 million children born to immigrants living in the USA, accounts for almost 70% of the US population growth in the past decade.
  • Immigrants now represent more than one in every tenUS residents, the highest percentage in 70 years.
  • Over the next 50 years, the US Census Bureau projects that immigration will cause the population of the United States to increase from its present 270 million to more than 400 million.
  • Nationwide, 33% of Third World immigrants who settled in the USA since 1990, live in poverty, nearly three times the rate for US-born natives. Some 36% of immigrants failed to finish high school, more than double the percentage for US-born nationals.
  • About 15% of US citizens fall below the poverty line,compared to 29% of non-citizens. About 11% of non-citizens have incomes less than 50% of the poverty line, compared to 6% of citizens.
  • The number of impoverished people in the USA's immigrant-headed households nearly tripled from 2.7 million in 1979 to 7.7 million in 1997. During that same period, the number of poor households headed by immigrants increased by 123% while the number of immigrant households increased by 68%.
  • According to Forbes Magazine, a greater proportion of the US population is currently living in poverty than what was the case three decades ago. According to Forbes Magazine, Significantly, Hispanics accounted for a statistical 0% of the nation's poor in 1959.
  • Hispanics first entered the tables in 1972, making up 1.1% of the USA's poor in that year. By 1996, Hispanics made up 2.7% of the nation's poor - almost equivalent to the Black figure.
  • Forbes Magazine identified the leap in Hispanic poverty rates as being dueto their numbers being "fed by immigration."
  • According to the US Census Bureau, Current Population Survey, March 2001, some 22.1% of Blacks were below the official poverty line. This compares with 21.2% of Hispanics; 10.8% of Asians and Pacific Islanders; and 7.5% of White non-Hispanics.
  • According to the Puerto Rican/Hispanic Institute for the Elderly in New York, about 23.8% of elderly Hispanics in the United States live in poverty, with no prospects of improvement in their situation.
  • In 1997, 25% of all children in California were living below the poverty line.
  • The number of children living in poverty in California had increased by more than 3% from 1990 to 1997.
  • In the Appalachia, Mississippi Delta, Black Hills, and Los Angeles areas, more than 30% of Hispanics are below the poverty line.
  • According to a survey by the University of California at San Francisco and the Field Institute, Latinos are 13 times more likely to be part of the working poor -- defined in the survey as a family off our earning less than $20,000.
  • Denver's five poorest neighborhoods are populated mostly by Hispanics that only speak Spanish, particularly in the northern part of the city. In these neighborhoods, 80% of the children receive food coupons, and are responsible for 37% of the city's crime rate.
  • The number of people in poverty living in immigrant households in Arizona has nearly tripled to 330,000 from 113,000 during the 1990s. During that same time, immigrant households rose to 41%, from 20% of the total of poverty-level households.
  • In 1996, according to the Immigration and Naturalization Service, 1.2 million newcomers joined the US population - yet fewer than 5% were admitted because of their job skills. Most of the rest were allowed in because they were relatives of US citizens or other immigrants or were refugees, and a quarter of the total were illegal immigrants.
  • During the 1990s, more than 1.3 million people with less than a high school education entered the USA. Of those who arrived in this decade, 34.4% were school dropouts.
  • In 1998, nearly 40% of immigrants had less than a high school education - double the share for natives, according to the 1990 census figures. The gap widens when grade school education is considered. Some 23% of immigrants have less than nine years of education,compared with just 4% of Americans.
  • Only 8% of California Latinos have a bachelor's degree or higher, compared with 43% of Asians, 33% of whites and 24% of African Americans, according to the California Research Bureau.
  • Latinos in California have the highest high school dropout rate (45%), lowest college graduation rate (8%) and, not surprisingly, the lowest median income ($14,560).
  • The Latino education gap in California is not new. Previous studies showthe same was true as far back as the 1940s.
  • The high school dropout rate in most Latin American countries exceeds 50%.
  • Mexico, for example, has an illiteracy rate in excess of 10%, and Guatemala has an illiteracy rate of over 40%.
  • Median household income in the New York areas of Queens, Brooklyn, Suffolk, Fairfield, favored by immigrants, dropped between 1989 and 1998. This was also the case in many other countiesacross the nation that experienced a large influx of immigrants, according to census data.
  • The data show that in Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx - counties with a major increase of immigrants - median income fell sharply. In Queens, according to the data, the median household income fell from $44,938 in 1989, to $36,480 in 1998, a drop of nearly 19%, while in Brooklyn it fell by 18%, from $33,762 to $27,556.
  • Median income also fell in many counties in other states attractive to immigrants, including Los Angeles County and Miami-Dade County. In Los Angeles County, where there has been a surge of immigrants from Mexico, median income fell in constant dollars from $45,962 in 1989 to $37,655 in 1998, a decline of 18%.

Liberty

Re: What crazy ass chit are you apocalyptic about these days [Re: JimDog]
      #206170 - 07/21/10 09:57 AM

you gonna cite your source or do we all get to play "hey, look at all the chit I can make up on the fly"

Liberty

#206171 - 07/21/10 09:59 AM

watch out there JimPooch, a lot of your trumped up stats aren't even bashing illegal immigrants, they are bashing legal immigrants

my point proven, thanks

JimDogAdministrator
Freelance Gynecologist

#206172 - 07/21/10 10:00 AM

you gunna dispute a single line item, or do we all get to play "Im a dumb fork and can't dispute fact, so I'll question the source"?

Liberty

#206173 - 07/21/10 10:01 AM

"Immigrants now represent more than one in every tenUS residents, the highest percentage in 70 years." JimDog

this fact alone scares the chit out of whitey

Liberty

#206174 - 07/21/10 10:02 AM

why refute when it is such great fodder for comedy, I'll refute your Klan newsletter later

SwampFox

Loc: Mid Mo

#206209 - 07/22/10 03:18 AM

If you weren't such a moron I'd enlighten you but it would be like wrasselin a pig.

Here is something to dwell on. The governments first responsibility is to secure it's borders.

By the way. Make yourself an enema wiht that bottle of "Essence Of Racisim" your liberal buddies gave you. No one around here is buying the racist thing any more.

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

griffinAdministrator
administrator

Loc: the most dangerous city in Ame...

Re: What crazy ass chit are you apocalyptic about these days [Re: SwampFox]
      #206229 - 07/22/10 09:08 AM

I notice NONE of those statistics mention ILLEGAL immigrants. As a person who is only 3 generations removed from Yugoslavian immigrants, who mostly lived in poverty when they arrived, I have absolutely NO problem with people of any race, color, education, or means coming to my country to make a better life for themselves LEGALLY. If you do, I'd rather YOU left then have you stay and deny their entry.

I'm no liberal.

griffin

--------------------
"The Irish are one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever." - Sigmund Freud

JaegerModerator

Loc: St. Louis

Re: What crazy ass chit are you apocalyptic about these days [Re: griffin]
      #206233 - 07/22/10 09:39 AM

Shut your filthy, slav hole! I can't believe I went hunting and drank beer with you. If I had known you were a dirty slav you’d a had an "accident". I want my money back!

You can tell JimDog's a racist because his avatar is of two old, white men (the enemy) in cammo (the uniform of racists) holding murdered ducks. Duck hunting is like fox hunting for today’s racist elite. They pick a defenseless animal to kill that requires lots of land and equipment to hunt so that no one but the very rich and the very racist can do it! They're all rich racists! Let’s get ‘em!

Why can't you shoot a deer, or a squirrel, or a possum like a good proletariat worker? Ya’ll should be ashamed of yourselves…especially the dirty, racist slavs among you.

--------------------
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." - President Ronald Reagan

Ozark

Loc: out in the woods

Re: What crazy ass chit are you apocalyptic about these days [Re: Jaeger]
      #206239 - 07/22/10 10:48 AM

Holy crap, griffin's Irish/Slav. That sounds like a volatile combination.

I used to have a buddy who was Irish/Apache - he had a newly-immigrated Irish g-grandpa in the U.S. Cavalry in southern Arizona in the old days, and, well ....

You didn't want to go drinking with him, that's for sure. He'd get you in a fight every time. I suspect there's some similarity here.

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 195 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Jaeger 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3497

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page