CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)
SwampFoxModerator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Mid Mo

Re: Old Geezer Jokes [Re: Ozark]
      #67417 - 11/02/06 09:38 PM

Bob, a 70-year-old, extremely wealthy widower, shows up at the Country Club with a breathtakingly beautiful and very sexy 25 year-old blonde who knocks everyone's socks off with her youthful sex appeal and charm. She hangs onto Bob's arm and listens intently to his every word.
His buddies at the club are all aghast. At the very first chance, they corner him and ask, "Bob, how did you get the trophy girlfriend?"
Bob replies, "Girlfriend? She's my wife!"
They're amazed, but continue to ask, "So, how did you persuade her to marry you?"
"I lied about my age," Bob replies.
"What, did you tell her you were only 50?"
Bob smiles and says, "No, I told her I was 90."

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SwampFoxModerator

Re: Old Geezer Jokes [Re: SwampFox]
      #72150 - 12/07/06 10:49 AM

The wife said,"I'd love to be eight again."

Now; what is it about the above statement that I mis-understood?

The wifes birthday was near so I asked her what she would like for her birthday.

She replied; "I'd love to be eight, again".

So I prepared for her birthday. On the morning of her birthday, I arose early and made her a nice bowl of Coco Pops.
Accepting no arguments, I then took her off to the local theme park.

WOW; what a day!

Despite her attempted protests I put her on every ride in the park. Hours later and breathless she staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reelling and her stomach felt upside down.

We then went to the nearest McDonalds where I ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a large refreshing chocolate Milk Shake.

Then we went off to the movies; the latest Star Wars epic, a hot dog, popcorn and all the coke she could drink, her favourite lollies and M&Ms. What a fabulous adventure.

Finally, we went home and she wobbled inside and collapsed onto the bed, exhausted.

I leaned over the birthday Girl with a big smile and asked, "Well Dear, what was it like being eight, again?"

She slowly opened her eyes, her expression changed, then she said, "I meant my dress size, you f*#kin' tw*t".

Now, even when I listen to what she is saying, I am still going to get it wrong.

I may be able to move back into the house next week, meanwhile the dog snores at night and needs some more flea powder.

John.

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

SwampFoxModerator

#72700 - 12/10/06 09:18 PM

An old prospector walk's his tired old mule into this
western town one day. He'd been out in the desert for
about six months without a drop of whiskey . He walked
up to the first saloon he came to and tied his old
mule to the hitch rail .

As he stood there brushing some of the dust from his
face and clothes, a gunslinger walked out of the
saloon. He had a gun in one hand and a bottle of
whiskey in the other hand he looked at the old man and
laughed .

Then he said, "Hey old man have you ever danced?" The
old man looked up at him and said "No, I never did
dance, I just never did want to".

A crowd had gathered by then and the gunslinger said
"Well you old fool you're gonna dance now". And he
started shooting at the old man's feet. The old man
was hopping around and every body was laughing. He
fired his last bullet then holstered his gun and he
turned around to go back into the saloon.

The old man reached up on the mule got his shotgun and
pulled the hammer's back making a clicking sound. The
gunslinger heard this then every thing got quiet. He
turned around and was looking at both barrels aimed at
him.

The old man asked him " Did you ever kiss a mule right
on the ass hole?"

The gunslinger swallowed then said "No, but I've
always wanted to."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Old Geezer Jokes [Re: STTH]
      #74881 - 12/25/06 06:37 PM

Test

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Old Geezer Jokes [Re: STTH]
      #76512 - 01/02/07 04:52 AM

This gal cracks me up.

Video: Ask The Fruitcake Lady

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#76514 - 01/02/07 05:03 AM

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting.
Well, for example, the other day I went downtown and went into a shop. I was only in there for about 5 minutes and when I came out there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.
I went up to him and said, "Come on, man, how about giving a retired person a break"?
He completely ignored me and continued writing the ticket so, in a very calm voice I said "what a jerk".
He glared at me for a second or two, then started writing another ticket for having worn tires. So I called him a "doughnut eating flat-foot."
He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket.
This went on and on for about 20 minutes. The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.
Personally, I didn't care. I came downtown on the bus and the car that he was putting the tickets on had a bumper sticker that said "Hillary in '08."
I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. It's important to my health.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#78252 - 01/10/07 06:21 PM

A SENIOR MOMENT

A 98 year old woman wrote this to her bank.
The bank manager thought it amusing enough to have it published in the New York Times.

Dear Sir:

I am writing to thank you for bouncing my check with which I endeavored to pay my plumber last month.

By my calculations, three 'nanoseconds' must have elapsed between his presenting the check and the arrival in my account of the funds needed to honor it. I refer, of course, to the automatic monthly deposit of my Social Security check, an arrangement which, I admit, has been in place for only eight years.
You are to be commended for seizing that brief window of opportunity, and also for debiting my account $30 by way of penalty for the inconvenience caused to your bank. My thankfulness springs from the manner in which this incident has caused me to rethink my errant financial ways.

I noticed that whereas I personally attend to your telephone calls and letters, when I try to contact you, I am confronted by the impersonal, overcharging, pre-recorded, faceless entity which your bank has become.

From now on, I, like you, choose only to deal with a flesh-and-blood person. My mortgage and loan payments will therefore and hereafter no longer be automatic, but will arrive at your bank by check, addressed personally and confidentially to an employee at your bank whom you must nominate.

Be aware that it is an offense under the Postal Act for any other person to open such an envelope. Please find attached an Application Contact Status which I require your chosen employee to complete. I am sorry it runs to eight pages, but in order that I know as much about him or her as your bank knows about me, there is no alternative.

Please note that all copies of his or her medical history must be countersigned by a Notary Public, and the mandatory details of his/her financial situation (income, debts, assets and liabilities) must be accompanied by documented proof.

In due course, I will issue your employee with a PIN number which he/she must quote in dealings with me.
I regret that it cannot be shorter than 28 digits but, again, I have modeled it on the number of button presses required of me to access my account balance on your phone bank service. As they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Let me level the playing field even further. When you call me, press buttons as follows:

1-- To make an appointment to see me.
2-- To query a missing payment.
3-- To transfer the call to my living room in case I am there.
4-- To transfer the call to my bedroom in case I am sleeping.
5-- To transfer the call to my toilet in case I am attending to nature.
6-- To transfer the call to my mobile phone if I am not at home.
7-- To leave a message on my computer (a password to access my computer is required. A password will be communicated to you at a later date to the Authorized Contact.)
8-- To return to the main menu and to listen to options 1 through 7.
9-- To make a general complaint or inquiry, the contact will then be put on hold, pending the attention of my automated answering service.

While this may, on occasion, involve a lengthy wait, uplifting music will play for the duration of the call.

Regrettably, but again following your example, I must also levy an establishment fee to cover the setting up of this new arrangement.

May I wish you a happy, if ever so slightly less prosperous, New Year.

Your Humble Client

--------------------

Mel

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: Excelsior Springs, MO

#78286 - 01/10/07 10:45 PM

Amen!!!!

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - John Kennedy

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Old Geezer Jokes [Re: Mel]
      #80147 - 01/20/07 03:23 PM

Senior Citizen Excercise Regimen

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface where you have plenty of room at each side.

With a 5-lb potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, then relax. Each day, you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.

After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato sacks. Then move up to 50-lb potato sacks, and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. (I'm at this level now.)

After you feel confident at that level, put one potato in each sack.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#81023 - 01/25/07 05:06 AM

I was a teenage skateboarder 25 years ago. Our gang went their own ways of course over time.

I ran into Matt at HomeDepot a few weeks ago. He'd gone grey and half bald and, well, a little round. He told me he'd run into Andy - another guy from way back when. Andy has become a Sihk : an Indian Religious ... thing. They wear turbans , don't cut their hair or shave.

Both still had skateboards and went out to skate in the streets in a small city where we are ( Salem Ma. ). Within a few minutes they run into a pack of street urchin skate-rat teenagers.

The teenage skaters just stare , motionless at these two guys. Then one yells out : " No F..king Way! it's Dick Cheney and Osama "

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#81087 - 01/25/07 03:05 PM

An elderly man goes into a brothel and tells the madam he would like a young girl for the night.

Surprised, she looks at the man and asks how old he is.

"I'm 85 years old," he says.

"Eighty-five!" comments the madam "Don't you realize... you've had it?"

"Oh, sorry," said the old man, "how much do I owe you?"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#81750 - 01/30/07 12:55 AM

A tour bus driver is driving with a bus load of seniors down a highway when he is tapped on his shoulder by a little old lady.
She offers him a handful of peanuts, which he gratefully munches up.

After about 15 minutes, she taps him on his shoulder again and she hands him another handful of peanuts. She repeats this gesture about five more times.

When she is about to hand him another batch again he asks the little old lady, why don't you eat the peanuts yourself?
"We can't chew them because we've no teeth," she replied.

The puzzled driver asks, "Why do you buy them then?"
The old lady replied, "We just love the chocolate around them."

It pays to be careful around old people.

--------------------

Mel

#82076 - 01/31/07 04:43 PM

The doctor saw his old patient Tom, an eighty-year old farmer. Tom had lost his wife a year or so before and rumor had it that he was marrying a "mail order" bride.

Being a good friend, the doctor asked Tom if the rumor was true. Tom assured him that it was. The doctor then asked Tom the age of his new bride to be.Tom proudly said, "She'll be twenty-one in November."

Being the wise man that he was, the doctor realized, that the sexual appetite of a young woman could not be satisfied by an eighty-year-old man. Wanting his old patient's remaining years to be happy the doctor tactfully suggested that Tom should consider getting a hired hand to help him out on the farm, knowing nature would take its own course.

Tom thought this was a good idea and said he would look for one.

About four months later, the doctor ran into Tom. "How's the new wife?" asked the doctor. Tom proudly said, "Oh, she's pregnant."

The doctor, happy that his sage advice had worked out, continued, "And how's the hired hand?"

Without hesitating, Tom said, "She's pregnant too."

Don't ever underestimate those old geezers.

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#82711 - 02/03/07 01:32 PM

The service station trade was slow.
The owner sat around,
With sharpened knife and cedar stick.
Piled shavings on the ground.
No modern facilities had they,
The log across the rill
Led to a shack, marked His and Hers
That sat against the hill.
"Where is the ladies rest room, sir?"
The owner leaning back,
Said not a word but whittled on,
And nodded toward the shack.

With quickened step she entered there
But only stayed a minute,
Until she screamed, just like a snake
Or spider might be in it.
With startled look and beet red face
She bounded through the door,
And headed quickly for the car.
Just like three gals before.
She missed the foot log -- jumped the stream
The owner gave a shout,
As her silk stockings, down at her knees
Caught on a sassafras sprout.
She tripped and fell -- got up,
and then in obvious disgust,
Ran to the car, stepped on the gas,
And faded in the dust.
Of course we all desired to know
What made the gals all do
The things they did, and then we found
The whittling owner knew!
A speaking system he'd devised
To make the thing complete,
He tied a speaker on the wall
Beneath the toilet seat.

He'd wait until the gals got set
And then the devilish guy,
Would stop his whittling long enough,
To speak into the mike.
And as she sat, a voice below
Struck terror, fright and fear
"Will you please use the other hole,
We're painting under here."

--------------------

fish
senior member - literally

Loc: Kingdom of Callaway

#82956 - 02/05/07 02:41 PM

YOU GOTTA LOVE OLD MEN

I was at the mall the other day eating at the food court. I noticed an old man watching a teenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange and blue.

The old man kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find the old man staring every time. When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, "What's the matter, old man, never done anything wild in your life?

The old man did not bat an eye in his response. "Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son."

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Old Geezer Jokes [Re: fish]
      #83056 - 02/06/07 01:59 AM

Two old guys, one 80 and one 87, were sitting on their usual park bench one morning.
The 87 year old had just finished his morning jog and wasn't even short of breath.
The 80 year old was amazed at his friend's Stamina and asked him what he did to have so much energy.
The 87 year old said "Well, I eat rye bread every day. It keeps your energy level high and you'll have great stamina with the ladies."
So, on the way home, the 80 year old stops at the bakery.
As he was looking around, the lady asked if he needed any help.
He said, "Do you have any rye bread?"
She said, "Yes, there's a whole shelf of it. Would you like some?"
He said, "I want 5 loaves.
She said, "My goodness, 5 loaves...by the time you get to the 5th loaf, it'll be hard"
He replied, "I can't believe it, everybody in the world knows about this chit but me."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#83339 - 02/07/07 01:22 AM

An old couple had another old couple over for dinner one night. After they finished the wives retired to the kitchen to do the dishes.
The two old gents stayed in the dining room. The first old gent says to the other "we had dinner at one of the nicest places last weekend, you and your wife should try it".
"What was the name of the place" the second asked.
"What is the name of that flower you give someone when you want them to know you love them" asked the first.
"A Rose?" asked the second.
"Yes, that's right...hey Rose, what was the name of that place we ate the other night"?

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#83469 - 02/07/07 10:25 PM

Ahh, the classics...

My nookie days are over, my pilot light is out

What used to be my sex appeal, is now my water spout

Time was when, of its own accords, from my trousers it would spring

but now I have a full time job, just to find the blasted thing

It used to be embarrassing, the way it would behave

For every single morning, it would stand and watch me shave

But now as old age approaches, it sure gives me the blues

To see it hang its withered head, and watch me tie my shoes!

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#84691 - 02/15/07 09:22 AM

An 8-year-old girl went to her grandfather, who was working in the yard and asked him, Grandpa, what is sex?" The grandfather was surprised that she would ask such a question, but decided that if she's old enough to know to ask the question, then she's old enough to get a straight answer. Steeling himself to leave nothing out, he proceeded to tell her all about human reproduction and the joys and responsibilities of intercourse.

When he finished explaining, the little girl was looking at him with her mouth hanging open, eyes wide in amazement. Seeing the look on her face, the grandfather asked her, "Why did you ask this question, honey?"

The little girl replied, "Grandma says that dinner will be ready in just a couple of secs."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#85573 - 02/21/07 12:06 PM

A man hasn't been feeling well so he goes to his doctor for a complete checkup.

Afterwards the doctor comes out with the results.

"I'm afraid I have some very bad news," the doctor says. "You're dying, and you don't have much time left."

"Oh, that's terrible!" says the man. "How long have I got?"

"Ten," the doctor says sadly.

"Ten?" the man asks. "Ten what?..Months?..Weeks?..What?"

"Nine..."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#86364 - 02/27/07 11:53 PM

Have You Ever Been Guilty Of Looking At Others Your Own Age And Thinking, "surely I Can't Look That Old?" Well......you'll Love This One!

I Was Sitting In The Waiting Room For My First Appointment With A New Dentist. I Noticed His Dds Diploma, Which Bore His Full Name.

Suddenly, I Remembered A Tall, Handsome, Dark-haired Boy With The Same Name Had Been In My High School Class Some 40-oddyears Ago.

Could He Be The Same Guy That I Had A Secret Crush On, Way Back Then?

Upon Seeing Him, However, I Quickly Discarded Any Such Thought. This Balding, Gray-haired Man With The Deeply Lined Face Was Way Too Old To Have Been My Classmate.

Hmmm .......or Could He???

After He Examined My Teeth, I Asked Him If He Had Attended Morgan Park High School. "yes. Yes, I Did. I Had A Mustang," He Gleamed With Pride.

"when Did You Graduate?" I Asked.

He Answered, "in 1965. Why Do You Ask?"

"you Were In My Class!" I Exclaimed.

He Looked At Me Closely.

Then, That Ugly, Old, Wrinkled Son-of-a-b*tch Asked, "what did You Teach?"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#86373 - 02/28/07 12:08 AM

Video: Old Folks Having Fun

--------------------

foots
the exterminator

Loc: by my spiritual advisor, Wu

#86383 - 02/28/07 01:40 AM

An old married couple was havin breakfast one morning when the old man suddenly exclaimed, "Martha! You remember when we used to have sex any time, any place?" Martha replied, "I sure do Sam, but that was 40 years ago. Do you think we oughta try one more time?"

Sam agreed, so they stipped down naked right at the kitchen table, where Martha quickly exclaimed, "Dammit Sam, you still make my nipples burn like they're on fire." Sam looked at his wife and said, " That's because your left nipple is in the oatmeal, and the right one's in your coffee."

--------------------
I was born kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have no problem goin out the same way.

Mel

Re: Old Geezer Jokes [Re: foots]
      #86432 - 02/28/07 02:16 PM

And, his you-know-what was probably in the heated waffle syrup.

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#87837 - 03/11/07 12:48 AM

A woman went to the doctor's office where she was seen by one of the new doctors, but after about 4 minutes in the examination room, the doctor told her she was pregnant.

She burst out, screaming as she ran down the hall. An older doctor stopped her and asked what the problem was, and she told him her story. After listening, he had her sit down and relax in another room.

The older doctor marched down the hallway to the back where the first doctor was and demanded, "What's the matter with you? Mrs. Terry is 63 years old, she has four grown children and seven grandchildren, and you told her she was pregnant?"

The new doctor continued to write on his clipboard and without looking up said, "Does she still have the hiccups?

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1510 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 66365

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page