CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)
SwampFoxModerator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Mid Mo

Re: Old Geezer Jokes [Re: SwampFox]
      #88018 - 03/12/07 07:40 PM

It was fun being a baby boomer... until now.

Some of the artists of the 60's are revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate aging baby boomers.

They include:

Herman's Hermits--- Mrs.. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker.

Ringo Starr--- I Get By With a Little Help From Depends

The Bee Gees--- How Can You Mend a Broken Hip.

Bobby Darin--- Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash.

Roberta Flack--- The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face.

Johnny Nash--- I Can't See Clearly Now

Paul Simon---Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver

The Commodores--- Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom.

Marvin Gaye--- Heard It Through the Grape Nuts.

Procol Harem--- A Whiter Shade of Hair.

Leo Sayer--- You Make Me Feel Like Napping.

The Temptations--- Papa's Got a Kidney Stone.

Abba--- Denture Queen.

Tony Orlando--- Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall.

Helen Reddy--- I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore.

Leslie Gore--- It's My Procedure, and I'll Cry If I Want To.

And last but not least:

Willie Nelson--- On the Commode Again

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SwampFoxModerator

#88931 - 03/19/07 10:33 AM

When a customer left his cell phone in my store, I scrolled through his saved numbers, stopped at "Mom" and pushed Send.
His mother answered and I told her what happened.
"Don't worry," she said. "I'll take care of it."
A few minutes later, the cell phone rang. It was "Mom."
"Martin," she said. "You left your cell phone at the convenience store."

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

SwampFoxModerator

#89919 - 03/24/07 08:05 AM

The middle-aged man was shuffling along, bent over at the waist, as
his wife helped him into the doctor's waiting room. A woman in the
office viewed the scene in sympathy. "Arthritis with complications?"
she asked.
The wife shook her head, "No. Do-it-yourself," she explained,
"with concrete blocks."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#90331 - 03/27/07 01:39 PM

The first old woman told the second old woman that sometimes she gets her husband excited at night by getting totally naked, lying in bed and putting both legs behind her head, yoga style.

The second old woman thought that this was a great idea, so that night when her husband went in the bathroom to get ready for bed, she got totally naked and began the process of putting her legs behind her head.

The first leg was kind of tough to put in place as she was a bit arthritic. However, she finally got it in place She had an even tougher time with the second leg, so she rocked herself backwards until she finally got it behind her head.

However, she had rocked just a little too hard so that she flipped slightly backwards and got stuck with her butt sticking straight up in the air. It was just then that her husband came out of the bathroom.

"Gladys!" he exclaimed. "For heavens sake, comb your hair and put your teeth in .... You look like an asshole."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#90887 - 03/30/07 12:37 PM

Don't think kids today know what an apron is.

The principal use of Grandma's apron was to protect the dress underneath, but along with that, it served as a potholder for removing hot pans from the oven.

It was wonderful for drying children's tears, and on occasion was even used for cleaning out dirty ears.

From the chicken coop, the apron was used for carrying eggs, fussy chicks, and sometimes half-hatched eggs to be finished in the warming oven.

When company came, those aprons were ideal hiding places for shy kids.

And when the weather was cold, grandma wrapped it around her arms.

Those big old aprons wiped many a perspiring brow, bent over the hot wood stove.

Chips and kindling wood were brought into the kitchen in that apron.

From the garden, it carried all sorts of vegetables. After the peas had been shelled, it carried out the hulls.

In the fall, the apron was used to bring in apples that had fallen from the trees.

When unexpected company drove up the road, it was surprising how much furniture that old apron could dust in a matter of seconds.

When dinner was ready, Grandma walked out onto the porch, waved her apron, and the men knew it was time to come in from the fields to dinner.

It will be a long time before someone invents something that will replace that "old-time apron" that served so many purposes.

Send this to those who would know, and love the story about Grandma's aprons.

REMEMBER.........

Grandma used to set her hot baked apple pies on the window sill to cool.

Her granddaughters set theirs on the kitchen counter to thaw.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#92218 - 04/08/07 07:44 AM

Two very elderly friends, Max and Wally, met in the park every day to feed the pigeons, watch the squirrels and discuss world problems.

One day Wally didn't show up Max didn't think much about it, figured maybe he had a cold or some such. But after Wally hadn't shown up for a week or so Max really got worried. However, the only time they ever got together anymore (they used to play a lot of golf together) was at the park, and Max couldn't remember where Wally lived so he was unable to find out what had happened to him.

A month passed and Max figured old Wally had gone to his heavenly reward, but one day Max approached the park and, lo and behold, there sat Wally! Max was very excited and happy to see him and told him so! Then he said, "For crying out loud Wally, what happened to you???"

Wally replied, "I have been in jail." "Jail???," cried Max!! "What in the world for???"

"Well," Wally said, "You know Sue, that cute little blonde waitress at the coffee shop where we sometimes get coffee?" "Yeah" said MAX, "I remember her. What about her?" "Well one day last month she got mad at me and to get even, she charged me with rape. I was so proud of what everyone would think an old fart like me could still do, that when I got into court, I pled 'Guilty'.

The judge then took a good look at me and gave me 30 days for perjury."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#101645 - 06/17/07 07:36 PM

A travel agent looked up from his desk to see an older lady and an older gentleman peering in the shop window at the posters showing the glamorous destinations around the world. The agent had had a good week and the dejected couple looking in the window gave him a rare feeling of generosity.

He called them into his shop and said, "I know that on your pension you could never hope to have a holiday, so I am sending you off to a fabulous resort at my expense, and I won't take no for an answer."
He took them inside and asked his secretary to write two flight tickets and book a room in a five star hotel. They, as can be expected, gladly accepted, and were on their way.
About a month later the little lady came in to his shop.
"And how did you like your holiday?" he asked eagerly.
"The flight was exciting and the room was lovely," she said. "I've come to thank you. But, one thing puzzled me. Who was that old guy I had to share the room with?"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#103701 - 07/06/07 11:19 AM

Harry is getting along in years and finds that he is unable to perform sexually. He finally goes to his doctor, who Tries a few things, but nothing seems to work. So the doctor Refers him to an American Indian medicine man.

The medicine man says, "I can cure this." That said, He throws a white powder in a flame, and there is a flash with Billowing blue smoke.

Then he says, "This is powerful medicine. You can only use it once a year. All you have to do is say '123' and it shall Rise for as long as you wish!"

The guy then asks, "What happens when it's over, and I don't want to continue?"

The medicine man replies: "All you, or your partner, have to say is 1234, and it will go down. But be warned -- it will Not work again for another year!"

Harry rushes home, eager to try out his new powers and prowe ss . That night he is ready to surprise Joyce. He showers, Shaves, and puts on his most exotic shaving lotion. He gets into bed, and Lying next to her says, "123."

He suddenly becomes more aroused than anytime in his life ... Just as the medicine man had promised.

Joyce, who had been facing away, turns over and asks, "What did you say 123 for?"

And that, my friends, is why you shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#103839 - 07/07/07 08:13 PM

A son placed his father into a nursing home. The next day the father called his son & said, "Son, you were right! I LOVE this place it is so great here. Thank you so much for making the decision!"
"That's swell dad," said the son. "What makes it so great?"
"Well" replied the dad, "Last night I was in my room & from out of nowhere, I got an erection. A nurse came in, saw me & gave me a blowjob! I haven't had one of those in 30 or 40 years!
"That's great dad," said the son.
A few days later the father called his son again & said "You have to get me out of here! I hate this place! I can't live here any more!"
"What's wrong pop?" asked the son.
"Last night I fell down in the hallway. I was getting up & when I was on my hands & knees, a male nurse came along & sodomized me!"
The son said, "Dad, I know that's terrible but you have to understand, sometimes we have to take the good with the bad.
"No son" said the dad. "You don't understand! I get an erection maybe once a year! I fall down two or three times a week!!!!!"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#103948 - 07/09/07 05:51 AM

A man came to visit his grandparents, and he noticed his grandfather sitting on the porch, in the rocking chair, wearing only a shirt, with nothing on from the waist down.

'Grandpa, what are you doing?

Your weenie is out in the wind for everyone to see!' he exclaimed.

The old man looked off in the distance without answering.

'Grandpa, what are you doing sitting out here with nothing on below the waist?' he asked again.

The old man slowly looked down between his legs then back at him and said,

'Well... Last week I sat out here with no shirt on, and I got a stiff neck.

'This is your grandma's idea.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#104917 - 07/14/07 07:34 PM

A doctor buys a new Ferrari GTO the most expensive car in the world, and it costs $500,000. He takes it out for a spin and stops at a red light.

An old man on a Moped, looking about 100 years old, pulls up next to him. The old man looks over at the sleek shiny car and asks, "What kind of car ya got there, sonny?"

The doctor replies, "A Ferrari GTO. It cost half a million dollars!"

"That's a lot of money," says the old man. "Why does it cost so much?"

"Because this car can do up to 250 miles an hour!" states the doctor proudly.

The Moped driver asks, "Mind if I take a look inside?"

"No problem," replies the doctor.

So the old man pokes his head in the window and looks around. Then, sitting back on his Moped, the old man says, "That's a pretty nice car, all right...but I'll stick with my Moped!"

Just then the light changes, so the doctor decides to show the old man just what his car can do. He floors it, and within 30 seconds, the speedometer reads 150 mph. Suddenly, he notices a dot in his rear view mirror. It seems to be getting closer! He slows down to see what it could be and suddenly....WHHHOOOOOOSSSSSHHH! Something whips by him going much faster! "What on earth could be going faster than my Ferrari?" the doctor asks himself. He floors the accelerator and takes the Ferrari up to 175 mph. Then, up ahead of him, he sees that it's the old man on the moped!! Amazd that the Moped could pass his Ferrari, he gives it more gas and passes the moped at 210 mph. WHOOOOOOOSHHHHH!

He's feeling pretty good until he looks in his mirror and sees the old man gaining on him AGAIN! Astounded by the speed of this old guy, he floors the gas pedal and takes the Ferrari all the way up to 250 mph. Not ten seconds later, he sees the Moped bearing down on him again! The Ferrari is flat out, and there's nothing he can do!

Suddenly, the Moped plows into the back of his Ferrari, demolishing the rear end. The doctor stops and jumps out and unbelievably the old man is still alive. He runs up to the mangled old man and says, "Oh My Gosh! Is there anything I can do for you?"

The old man whispers, "Unhook my suspenders from your side mirror."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#106704 - 07/29/07 06:22 PM

A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his >toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusting, he looked up and said, Grandma, how come you don't have a boyfriend now that Grandpa went to heaven?"
Grandma replied, "Honey, my TV is my boyfriend. I can sit in my bedroom and watch it all day long. The religious programs make me feel good and the comedies make me laugh. I'm happy with my TV as my boyfriend."
Grandma turned on the TV, and the reception was terrible. She started adjusting the knobs, trying to get the picture n focus. Frustrated, she started hitting the backside of the TV hoping to fix the problem.
The little boy heard the doorbell ring, so he hurried to open the door and there stood Grandma's minister. The minister said, "Hello son, is your Grandma home?"
The little boy replied, "Yeah, she's in the bedroom banging' her boyfriend."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#107537 - 08/03/07 02:32 PM

Q: Where can men over the age of 50 find young,
sexy girl, who are interested in them?
A: Try a bookstore under fiction

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What can a man do while his
wife is going through menopause?
A: Keep busy. If you're handy with tools,
you can finish the basement.
When you are done you will have a place to live.

Q: How can you increase the heart rate
of your 50+ year old husband?
A: Tell him you're pregnant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: How can you avoid spotting a wrinkle
every time you walk by a mirror?
A: The next time you're in front of a mirror, take off your glasses.

Q: Why should 50+ year old people use valet parking?
A: Valets don't forget where they park your car.

Q: Is it common for 50+ year olds to have problems
with short term memory storage?
A: Storing memory is not a problem, retrieving it is a problem.

Q: As people age, do they sleep more soundly?
A: Yes, but usually in the afternoon.

Q: Where do 50+ year olds look for fashionable glasses?
A: Their foreheads.

Q: What is the most common remark made by
50+ year olds when they enter antique stores?
A: "I remember these".

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#108107 - 08/08/07 04:25 PM

You are in the middle of some kind of project around the house. Mowing the lawn, putting a new fence in, painting the living room, or whatever. You are hot and sweaty. Covered in dirt or paint. You have your old work clothes on. You know the outfit - shorts with the hole in crotch, old t-shirt with a stain from who knows what, and an old pair of tennis shoes.

Right in the middle of this great home improvement project, you realize you need to run to Wal*Mart to get something to help complete the job.

Depending on your age you might do the following:

In your 20's:

Stop what you are doing. Take a shower, blow-dry your hair, brush your teeth, floss, and put on clean clothes. Check yourself in the mirror and flex. Add a dab of your favorite cologne because you never know, you just might meet some hot chick/hunk while standing in the checkout lane. You went to school with the pretty girl/handsome guy running the register.

In your 30's:

Stop what you are doing, put on clean shorts and shirt. Change shoes. You married the hot chick/hunk, so no need for much else. Wash your hands and comb your hair. Check yourself in the mirror. Still got it. Add a shot of your favorite cologne to cover the smell. The cute girl/handsome guy running the register is the kid sister/brother of someone you went to school with.

In your 40's:

Stop what you are doing. Put a sweatshirt that is long enough to cover the hole in the crotch of your shorts. Put on different shoes and a hat. Wash your hands. Your bottle of Cologne is almost empty so you don't want to waste any of it on a trip to Wal*Mart. Check yourself in the mirror and do more sucking in than flexing. The spicy young thing running the register is your daughter's/son's age and you feel weird thinking she/he is spicy.

In your 50's:

Stop what you are doing. Put a hat on, wipe the dirt off your hands onto your shirt. Change shoes, because you don't want to get dirt in your new sports car. Check yourself in the mirror and you swear not to wear that shirt anymore, because it makes you look fat. The cutie running the register smiles when she/he sees you coming and you think you still have it. Then you remember the hat you have on is from your buddy's bait shop and it says, "I Got Worms."

In your 60's:

Stop what you are doing. No need for a hat anymore. Hose off the dog crap off your shoes. The mirror was shattered when you were in your 50's. You hope you have underwear on so nothing shows through the hole in your pants. The girl/guy running the register may be cute, but you don't have your glasses on, so you are not sure.

In your 70's:

Stop what you are doing. Wait to go to Wal*Mart until they have your prescriptions ready, too. Don't' even notice the dog crap on your shoes. The young thing at the register smiles at you because you remind her/him of her grandmother/grandfather.

In your 80's:

Stop what you are doing. Start again. Then stop again. Now you remember that you needed to go to Wal*Mart. Go to Wal*Mart and wonder around trying to think what it is you are looking for. Fart out loud and you think someone called out your name. The old lady/gent that greeted you at the front door went to school with you.

--------------------

Mel

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: Excelsior Springs, MO

#109320 - 08/15/07 01:53 PM

An elderly man walks into a confessional. The following conversation ensues: Man: "I am 92 years old, have a wonderful wife of 70 years, many children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. Yesterday, I picked up two college girls, hitchhiking. We went to a motel, where I had sex with each of them three times."

Priest: "Are you sorry for your sins?"

Man: "What sins?"

Priest: "What kind of a Catholic are you?"

Man: "I'm Jewish."

Priest: "Why are you telling me all this?"

Man: "I'm 92 years old I'm telling everybody."

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - John Kennedy

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Old Geezer Jokes [Re: Mel]
      #110392 - 08/21/07 11:40 AM

The following was developed as a mental age assessment by the School of Psychiatry at Harvard University.

Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person over 40 years of age cannot do it!

1. This is this cat.
2. This is is cat.
3. This is how cat.
4. This is to cat.
5. This is keep cat.
6. This is an cat.
7. This is old cat.
8. This is fart cat.
9. This is busy cat.
10. This is for cat.
11. This is forty cat.
12. This is seconds cat.

Now go back and read the third word in each line from the top down!

--------------------

Mel

#110410 - 08/21/07 02:09 PM

Not if you are a fast reader.

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Mel

#111275 - 08/24/07 06:23 PM

IDLE THOUGHTS OF A RETIREE -

I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.
I had amnesia once -- or twice.
I went to San Francisco . I found someone's heart. Now what?
Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.
All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.
If logic prevailed, men would be the ones who ride horses side saddle.
What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?
They told me I was gullible and I believed them.
Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when
he grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto the freeway.
Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.
One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.
My weight is perfect for my height -- which varies.
I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.
The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
How can there be self-help "groups"?
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants off.
Is it me--or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#113022 - 09/03/07 07:29 PM

If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull . But that's not the worst of it.

My headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to see things up close

My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather.

My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins.

It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed. My fuel rate burns inefficiently.

But here's the worst of it --

Almost every time I sneeze, cough or sputter. ....either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires!

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#123849 - 10/31/07 08:41 PM

DENTURES & GOLF

A couple of old guys were golfing one day, when one of the men said that he was going to go to Dr. Basil for a new set of dentures in the morning.

His elderly friend remarked that he, too, had gone to the very same dentist two years before.

"Is that so?" the first old gentleman asked. "Did he do a good job?"

The second gent replied, "Well, I was on the golf course yesterday when the fellow on the ninth hole hooked a shot. The ball must have been going at least 200 mph when it smacked me right in the testicles."

The first old guy was confused and asked, "What does that have to do with your dentures?"

The second man answered, "That was the first time in two years that my teeth didn't hurt."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#137617 - 01/22/08 02:01 PM

Yesterday I got my Preparation 'H' mixed up with Poli-Grip.

NOW , I talk like an asshole...

...but my gums don't itch

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#138657 - 01/30/08 02:13 PM

Arthur is 90 years old.

He's played golf every day since his retirement 25 years ago.

One day he arrives home looking downcast.

"That's it", he tells his wife.

"I'm giving up golf. My eyesight has got so bad.... once I've hit the
ball, I can't see where it went."

His wife sympathizes, and pours him a cold drink.

As they sit down she says, "Why don't you take my brother with you, and
give it one more try?"

"That's no good" sighs Arthur. "Your brother's a hundred and three.

He can't help."

"He may be a hundred and three", says the wife, "but his eyesight is perfect."

So the next day Arthur heads off to the golf course with his
brother-in-law.

He tees up, takes a mighty swing and squints down the fairway.

He turns to his brother-in-law and asks,

"Did you see the ball?"

"Of course I did!"

"Where did it go?" says Arthur.

"I can't remember."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#147740 - 05/01/08 12:33 PM

With all the new technology regarding fertility recently, a 65-year-old woman was able to give birth to a baby. When she was discharged from the hospital and went home, her relatives came to visit.

"May we see the new baby?" one asked.

"Not yet," said the mother. "I'll make coffee and we can visit for a while first."

Thirty minutes had passed, and another relative asked, "May we see the new baby now?"

"No, not yet," said the mother.

After another few minutes had elapsed, they asked again, "May we see the baby now?"

"No, not yet," replied the mother.

Growing very impatient, they asked, "Well, when can we see the baby?"

"WHEN HE CRIES!" she told them.

"WHEN HE CRIES?" they demanded. "Why do we have to wait until he cries?"

"BECAUSE I FORGOT WHERE I PUT HIM. O.K.?????"

--------------------

Mel

#149321 - 05/15/08 11:45 AM

Skinny Dipping...

An elderly man in Louisiana had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in the back. It was properly shaped for swimming, so he fixed it up nice with picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple, and peach trees.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end. One of the women shouted to him, "we're not coming out until you leave!"

The old man frowned, 'I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked.'

Holding the bucket up he said, 'I'm just here to feed the alligator.'

Some old men can still think fast.

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#154690 - 07/03/08 05:29 AM

An older, very dignified gentleman went to his travel agent
and tried to book a two-week cruise for himself and his
lady friend. The travel agent said that all the ships were
booked up and reservations were very tight at that moment,
but that he would see what he could do.

A couple of days later, the travel agent phoned and said he
could get them onto a three-day cruise. The gentleman was
disappointed that it was such a short cruise, but booked it,
and then went to the drugstore to buy Dramamines and three
condoms.

The next day, the agent called back and reported that he now
could upgrade him to a five-day cruise.

The gentleman said, "Great, I'll take it!" And he returned
to the same pharmacy to buy two more Dramamines and two more
condoms.

The following day, the travel agent called yet again, and
said he was delighted that he could offer them bookings on
an eight-day cruise.

The gentleman was elated and, went back to the drugstore.
He asked for three more Dramamine and three more condoms.

The pharmacist looked sympathetically at him and said,
"Look, I'm not trying to pry, but if it makes you sick, why
do you keep doing it?"

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 208 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 66371

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page