CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Restaurant and Recipe Forum >> The Smokers Pit

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.
      #216750 - 04/21/11 04:19 PM

Hello.
Hi Binkie thanks for all your help. When I found that I had pio in the secondary channel I uninstalled it and let it load again when it rebooted, and it seems to have helped the speed. Do I have to uninstall all the channels even if they are in dma mode so that they will reboot in ultra 4? I have two primary channels and two secondary.Primary channel device 0 ultra mode 6 dma if available device 1 not applicableprimary channel dma if available: device 0 N/A " " device 1 N/Asecondary channel dma if available device 0 N/A " " Device 1 N/ASecondary channel device 0 ultra mode 2 device 1 ultra mode 2I hope this might help. It seems strange that I have ultra mode 6 in one of the channels. As long as I buy an 80 pin cable is there any way that I can go wrong? Do they have to be compatible or have male or female parts?Thanks again for all your help

video editing software

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Bubba
strangesly aroused

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: Lemmingstan

Re: I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips. [Re: Anonymous]
      #216751 - 04/21/11 05:19 PM

No , you can't go wrong as long as you use the 80 pin cable. Female parts are preferrable.

You can thank me later.
Binkie

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

SwampFox

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Mid Mo

Re: I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips. [Re: Bubba]
      #216754 - 04/21/11 06:04 PM

I always use 80 pin female connectors when I smoke.

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 209 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 553

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page