CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1
rb.

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: mo

100 mph goat
      #242158 - 01/21/14 03:46 PM

Two MO rednecks are out hunting, and as they are walking along they come upon a huge hole in the ground. They approach it and are amazed by the depth of it.

The first hunter says, "Wow, that's some hole! I can't even see the bottom- must be an old mine shaft.

I wonder how deep it is."

The second hunter says," I don't know. Let's throw something down and listen and see how long it takes to hit bottom."

The first hunter says, "There's an old automobile transmission over there. Give me a hand, and we'll throw it in and see. So they pick it up, carry it over, count to three and throw it in the hole. As they are standing there, waiting to hear it land, they hear a rustling in the brush behind them. Within seconds, they see a goat come crashing through the brush, run up to and jump in the hole.

Pretty soon a farmer walks up and asks, "You guys didn't happen to see my goat around here anywhere, did you?"

One of the hunters replies, "Funny you should ask. We were just standing here a minute ago, when a goat came running out of the brush doing about a hundred miles an hour and jumped into this hole head-first."

The farmer says, "That's impossible. He was chained up to a transmission."

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
halfasmuch
action hero

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: Upper Oakville

Re: 100 mph goat [Re: rb.]
      #242165 - 01/22/14 06:19 AM

I fish at a farm in Millstadt.. he chained two pieces of Ibeams welded together to keep his goat in a pen...

I bet that sob has a neck that would make an NFL lineman blush...

--------------------
The difference between genius and stupidity
is that genius has its limits.
-Albert Einstein

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2431 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 639

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page