CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Main Forum >> Waterfowl

Pages: 1
rb.

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: mo

Family vacation
      #245155 - 07/21/14 08:57 AM

Last week we took the whole family to Cobblestone Lodge near Steelville. We had a great time. they have a lot of activities for kids of all ages and all float trips are included. The dining room serves family style meals which are also included and the food is good and you are never hungry the whole time you are there. Its a great place for kids and all of ours loved the place. The cabins are rustic and old but well maintained. There is no TV or internet which was good for unplugging the kids.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
foots
the exterminator

Loc: by my spiritual advisor, Wu

Re: Family vacation [Re: rb.]
      #245160 - 07/21/14 03:13 PM

Been there done that prolly back in the mid 70s. It was outstanding then also. Glad to hear they're still in business. The kids really had a good time, but I believe that's the place where my hatred of horses began.

--------------------
I was born kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have no problem goin out the same way.

griffinAdministrator
administrator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: the most dangerous city in Ame...

Re: Family vacation [Re: foots]
      #245162 - 07/21/14 04:11 PM

Quote:

foots said:
I believe that's the place where my hatred of horses began.

Well, then I don't need to go, I've already graduated.

griffin

--------------------
"The Irish are one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever." - Sigmund Freud

rb.

#245163 - 07/21/14 04:16 PM

Quote:

foots said:
Been there done that prolly back in the mid 70s. It was outstanding then also. Glad to hear they're still in business. The kids really had a good time, but I believe that's the place where my hatred of horses began.

Foots, its still a great place and the food they serve is awesome. Most of the folks there had been going for 30 or 40 years and had three or four generations with them. They don't have horses so that's probably not where you had the horse issue. Great place to go with kids. Ours are already talking about next year.

foots
the exterminator

Loc: by my spiritual advisor, Wu

Re: Family vacation [Re: rb.]
      #245164 - 07/21/14 04:22 PM

Quote:

rb. said:
Quote:

foots said:

Foots, its still a great place and the food they serve is awesome. Most of the folks there had been going for 30 or 40 years and had three or four generations with them. They don't have horses so that's probably not where you had the horse issue. Great place to go with kids. Ours are already talking about next year.

There's a reason they don't have horses..........ANYMORE.

--------------------
I was born kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have no problem goin out the same way.

griffinAdministrator
administrator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: the most dangerous city in Ame...

#245165 - 07/21/14 04:48 PM

Quote:

foots said:
Quote:

rb. said:
Quote:

foots said:

My brother!!!

griffin

--------------------
"The Irish are one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever." - Sigmund Freud

rb.

Re: Family vacation [Re: griffin]
      #245166 - 07/21/14 05:02 PM

Quote:

griffin said:
Quote:

foots said:
Quote:

rb. said:
Quote:

foots said:

My brother!!!

griffin

That there is some funny chit

Pages: 1

Extra information
15 registered and 610 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 205

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page