CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Main Forum >> Waterfowl

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | >> (show all)
rb.

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: mo

Re: Ferguson [Re: DuckMeRunnin]
      #245517 - 08/15/14 04:59 PM

Quote:

DuckMeRunnin said:
But, wouldn't you think they'd be better at hiding it ?

Bro they ain't that fuggin smart.....Nixon is a dumass

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
wuchangAdministrator
spiritual advisor and gatekeeper to the Spirit World

Loc: uphill

Re: Ferguson [Re: rb.]
      #245518 - 08/15/14 05:10 PM

Quote:

rb. said:
Quote:

DuckMeRunnin said:
But, wouldn't you think they'd be better at hiding it ?

Bro they ain't that fuggin smart.....Nixon is a dumass

and a gentle giant

rb.

Re: Ferguson [Re: wuchang]
      #245519 - 08/15/14 06:21 PM

Smp on that one

IIFID
Bond....Timmy Bond

Reged: 12/15/05
Loc: Nipawin, Saskatchewan

#245520 - 08/16/14 07:45 AM

That certainly worked better last evening, didn't it?

--------------------
Thought for the day; “It’s impossible to think outside of the box when all you do is think about getting inside of the box.”

dabsAdministrator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: New Money, USA

Current High Scores in:
Mini Golf II
      #245522 - 08/16/14 07:48 AM

I been pretty quiet on this but I just saw the clip of Nixon on the news for like the 5th time...

...how the hell can he make the comment that "a young man was killed and an officer was involved in that. There is a great deal of energy....appropriate....Real energy by the citizens."

And is it domino'ing...you betcha it is. Saw a debate started on Facebook by an elected official in the Blue Springs area questioning why the Blue Springs Police Department needs an armored vehicle, automatic weapons and camouflage. Says that is military and not peacekeeping and is seriously considering legislation to take it all away from them and already had an offer from one of her peers to cosponsor it....

....meanwhile in Mayberry, Otis is letting himself into the cell because he had two drinks with dinner

IIFID
Bond....Timmy Bond

Re: Ferguson [Re: dabs]
      #245523 - 08/16/14 08:19 AM

Dabs who was the elected official? I am very interested living in that 'burb..

Did you hear that the Mayor of Berkeley MO ordered his staff to put Flags at half-mast for "the victim"? Wow! Lets honor a thief! And secondly he does not have the power to do it - only the President or Governor of a state has the authority.

Funny how that didn't get media coverage?

--------------------
Thought for the day; “It’s impossible to think outside of the box when all you do is think about getting inside of the box.”

dabsAdministrator

Current High Scores in:
Mini Golf II
Re: Ferguson [Re: IIFID]
      #245524 - 08/16/14 08:51 AM

Well...it was started by Sheila Solon....A State Representative from Blue Springs. I saw it because someone I am friends with commented on it.

Went back a minute ago to find it since you asked and couldn't find it but went into his friend list and was able to find her based upon the photo in her profile pic...couldn't tell you who the other representative was that was the "possible" cosponsor but the entire post seems to gone now.

Edit: being the post now appears to be gone - I do want to say I don't actually remember for sure if she actually stated in the original post she was considering legislation to remove it but that was mentioned a few replies into the post....factual reporting only from AM DABS1090.

The original post had their armored vehicle referred to as their "tank" which someone corrected quickly but the post probably had 50 replies last night and most agreed LEO'S do not need military equipment.

Comments ran from "they need to be taken away so something like Ferguson doesn't happen in Blue Springs" to "they were provided by federal grants to prepare for the civil unrest that is coming in the next year or so"

Edited by dabs (08/16/14 09:00 AM)

IIFID
Bond....Timmy Bond

Re: Ferguson [Re: dabs]
      #245525 - 08/16/14 09:28 AM

I found this on her Twitter account - and no I don't tweet! -

https://twitter.com/RepSheilaSolon/status/500333851365756928

BTW check out the twitter response to John Diehl asking for Nixon to declare a state of emergency -
https://twitter.com/johndiehljr/status/500661579130884096

--------------------

rb.

Re: Ferguson [Re: IIFID]
      #245526 - 08/16/14 09:34 AM

Those trucks did not do anything early this morning but drive right by the looters at the liquor store. Saw this on channel2 news and they didn't even slow down. Those people have no regard for the law and who ever is calling the shots better get a set and stop this crap. Jeremiah sure won't.

Edited by rb. (08/16/14 09:39 AM)

SKDuckhunt

Loc: 5 minutes to MTC

#245527 - 08/16/14 01:24 PM

My work day is in north county and city, I travel amongst the grocery stores there selling my wares...other than the 75 cruisers, copter and 3-5 surplus Iraq vehicles,@ Westfall Plaza, I seldom see any popo anywhere... the mess on west florissant from the tracks at Emerson to chambers is pretty much confined there. a few renegade looters got into some stores at Central City and some liquor thieves broke in to Randalls at Old Halls ferry and 270. the tension among the shoppers is high, although most must be driving for the groceries as the business has dropped off a cliff. Most customers are more friendly than normal and would like their neighborhood to be quiet and back to normal. I am guessing tonight will be a lil rougher than last night. the politicians are all !@#$ed up. you have Slay and Charlie on one side, who were quiet till city aldermen and aides got arrested. One eyed bob trying to keep face.
what is really weird is I drive there these areas in the daylight and other than the damage, all seems as it was beofre last weekend.,.

Edited by SKDuckhunt (08/16/14 01:35 PM)

griffinAdministrator
administrator

Loc: the most dangerous city in Ame...

Re: Ferguson [Re: SKDuckhunt]
      #245528 - 08/16/14 01:55 PM

It's hard to imagine a bigger collection of dumb forks who think they have the answer to how to handle this problem of looting and rioting.

Here's a clue.....get the fork out of the way, and that includes you too Capt. Johnson (what a joke), and let the Police maintain law and order. If you don't like their methods I would suggest stop breaking the law....it's pretty forking simple.

I'm sick of politicians and morons pontificating on how complex the problem is......no, it isn't. Break the law, get your ass handed to you. Obey the law, have a merry time. The end.

griffin

--------------------
"The Irish are one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever." - Sigmund Freud

rb.

Re: Ferguson [Re: griffin]
      #245529 - 08/16/14 02:07 PM

Quote:

griffin said:
It's hard to imagine a bigger collection of dumb forks who think they have the answer to how to handle this problem of looting and rioting.

Here's a clue.....get the fork out of the way, and that includes you too Capt. Johnson (what a joke), and let the Police maintain law and order. If you don't like their methods I would suggest stop breaking the law....it's pretty forking simple.

I'm sick of politicians and morons pontificating on how complex the problem is......no, it isn't. Break the law, get your ass handed to you. Obey the law, have a merry time. The end.

griffin

That is so true they, need to drop the hammer there. The problem is the city, county and state are led by democrats and they are pandering to the good folks of Ferguson not to alienate the base up there. They could give rats ass what happens to those people.

DuckMeRunnin

Reged: 12/17/05
Loc: Missouri

#245530 - 08/16/14 02:41 PM

How is it that all that chit went on last night, but there were no arrests ?

I'm no genius, but I'm pretty sure that's not an example of " policing ".

The law abiding citizens of the area are falling victim to the " rights " of criminals.

It gets more pathetic each day.

rb.

#245531 - 08/16/14 02:52 PM

Quote:

DuckMeRunnin said:
How is it that all that chit went on last night, but there were no arrests ?

I'm no genius, but I'm pretty sure that's not an example of " policing ".

The law abiding citizens of the area are falling victim to the " rights " of criminals.

It gets more pathetic each day.

The locals PD's were ordered to stand down at the liquor store and let the bad guys have it...and they did. Two armored vehicles with machine guns on top drove right by the looters and didn't stop. Its a quick bus ride up West Florissant from north STL to get the free chit. It is pathetic. No nuts Nixon has not helped the situation.

DuckMeRunnin

#245532 - 08/16/14 03:35 PM

I guess my point is this...........

If they are going to ignore people that are blatantly breaking the law, how can they think this will lessen the frequency of them doing so ?

Maybe they think they'll just get tired of looting and vandalizing ?

As I said, it gets more pathetic by the day.

rb.

#245533 - 08/16/14 03:44 PM

Quote:

DuckMeRunnin said:
I guess my point is this...........

If they are going to ignore people that are blatantly breaking the law, how can they think this will lessen the frequency of them doing so ?

Maybe they think they'll just get tired of looting and vandalizing ?

As I said, it gets more pathetic by the day.

I agree completely. Pathetic might be a little lite to describe this massive cluster fork. You get all your chit unpacked yet?

dabsAdministrator

Current High Scores in:
Mini Golf II
      #245534 - 08/16/14 03:49 PM

Quote:

griffin said:

griffin

Well...that lasted longer than I expected it would

I am sure it is hard to sit back and watch it.

Not one time during any of the press release I watched at 3 p.m. ish (I got bored with it at 3:45 and turned it off) did any elected or sworn person at the podium talk about wanting to ensure the truth prevailed (whatever that truth may be) but rather we want justice for this family and community.

Now I know in political talk that technically means IF the facts indicate that the officer acted accordingly then they can say...well justice prevailed but they sure make it out to be they are all there right now to support the family in their crusade.

Regardless, I do feel for the family that lost an 18 year old Son and just as much for the officer who, I would guess although he always knew in his mind he might be forced to use deadly force at any point in his career, did not think 2 minutes before it happened he was about to be faced with that situation in his career and the fallout that was going to occur as a result of it.

Edited by dabs (08/16/14 03:52 PM)

foots
the exterminator

Loc: by my spiritual advisor, Wu

#245535 - 08/16/14 03:53 PM

Lookin at this buhlsh!t deal from the sidelines I predict it only goes down hill from here. Imagine what will happen when the prosecuting attorney can't get a true bill from the grand jury on this totally ratforked cop.

I don't pretend to know what happened when that kid got shot, but common sence tells me the man that pulled the trigger was in fear for his life. Hands up-don't shoot is such a classy phrase. Does anyone with half a brain actually believe that Michael Brown was on his knees with his hands in the air when he was killed? Duh!!!

Last night the parents attorneys refused to discuss the autopsy results, and said they have requested their own doctor perform another one. Guess the first report didn't look to favorable for the homie team.

I tellin ya straight up. I'm locked, kocked and ready to rock.

--------------------
I was born kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have no problem goin out the same way.

DuckMeRunnin

Re: Ferguson [Re: foots]
      #245536 - 08/16/14 04:26 PM

The body has been taken for a 2nd " opinion " for a few days now..................... or so I hear.

You're right, Foots. This thang ain't near over.

wuchangAdministrator

#245537 - 08/16/14 04:55 PM

Quote:

DuckMeRunnin said:
The body has been taken for a 2nd " opinion " for a few days now..................... or so I hear.

You're right, Foots. This thang ain't near over.

Greg

I believe it will be the third autopsy
Local
Feds
Family

as far as the lack of response for the looting

This the Nixon-Dooley "Ferguson Economic Redevelopment Plan"

This from the PD comments

One guy asked
why were the looters were not looting book stores?

The guy got answered

For the same reason they didn't take work shoes from Shoe Carnival

You can't make this stuff up

Emergency has been declared
If you aren't willing to enforce the law when there is looting happening (because they thought the St Louis County officers were "heavy handed"), what makes us think they will enforce the curfew law?

Or that the enforcement of it will require being 'heavy handed' as well. So much for Press Conference Jay.

Nixon is checking the weather report and praying for heavy rain about 11-11:30 pm

DuckMeRunnin

#245538 - 08/16/14 05:13 PM

You are correct Bill, the 3rd it will be.

It's grasping at straws to expect a different outcome. I'm just guessing that they don't really want to know the truth.

Edit :

I'll take a stab at the weather report...........

Later tonight, it will become dark. Widely scattered light is expected by morning, but expect a few showers of rocks, bricks, glass bottles and Molotov cork before the atmosphere stabilizes.

The long range forecast doesn't look much better. We're stuck in this pattern until a more pressing crisis diverts people's attention.

Edited by DuckMeRunnin (08/16/14 05:27 PM)

wuchangAdministrator

#245539 - 08/16/14 05:18 PM

Just saw an interview with Spineless Jay,who was in Weldon Springs --- that is real close to 'ground zero'-- he might as well roll on back to Jeff City

Seems like Jay is ducking it by talking about the FBI and Justice Department doing investigations

Looks like they are going to shop for a 'verdict'

The officer involved in this is in for a long haul with these political knotheads passing the buck

griffinAdministrator
administrator

Loc: the most dangerous city in Ame...

#245540 - 08/16/14 05:52 PM

Wait and see......do you think this Officer would not already be charged if they had the evidence? Do you think they would send 40 FBI agents into the neighborhood if they had evidence to charge the Officer? Do you realize what may happen if they can't charge him? The stakes couldn't be higher.

Consider this.....while you contemplate why the family keeps asking for more autopsies. What if the Medical Examiner has concluded that the first round fired at the Police car, where even witnesses for Brown saw a fight, was a fatal round. Do you realize that if that's the case 100 rounds fired afterward make no difference. What if Michael Brown was actually a dead man walking when he moved to get away from the car? If the fatal round was fired during that struggle, whether he fell immediately or not.....the officer was acting in self defense and no other rounds matter.

Try 'splaining that to the masses.

griffin

--------------------
"The Irish are one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever." - Sigmund Freud

DuckMeRunnin

#245541 - 08/16/14 06:10 PM

That's my point exactly.

The verdicts of the first two autopsies were not conducive to popular opinion. So, they keep grasping.

There's no doubt that anything short of a public execution of the officer will result in a chit storm of epic proportions.

It's a sad reflection of America's malleable mindset.

wuchangAdministrator

#245542 - 08/16/14 06:27 PM

Quote:

griffin said:
Wait and see......do you think this Officer would not already be charged if they had the evidence? Do you think they would send 40 FBI agents into the neighborhood if they had evidence to charge the Officer? Do you realize what may happen if they can't charge him? The stakes couldn't be higher.

Consider this.....while you contemplate why the family keeps asking for more autopsies. What if the Medical Examiner has concluded that the first round fired at the Police car, where even witnesses for Brown saw a fight, was a fatal round. Do you realize that if that's the case 100 rounds fired afterward make no difference. What if Michael Brown was actually a dead man walking when he moved to get away from the car? If the fatal round was fired during that struggle, whether he fell immediately or not.....the officer was acting in self defense and no other rounds matter.

Try 'splaining that to the masses.

griffin

I read all the time that home invaders get shot and make it out to the sidewalk or two yards down the block etc and then bleed out and assume room temperature.

Your scenario is not unreasonable by any means--
I think I remember a discussion about people 'running' through a 9mm or some such post

This 'gentle giant' was 6 foot 4 and 300 pounds--

lot bigger than a road goat and how many of them drop like a sack of spuds?

a standing 6 foot 4-300 pounds urban youth with an attitude and scuffling with a seated officer--not my idea of a fun situation

This is standard operating procedure for people that probably can't win in court--- they file a DOJ denial of civil rights case

or they try and do a personal suit where there is no 'shadow of a doubt' provision

Get ready to batten down the hatches......

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | >> (show all)

Extra information
1 registered and 514 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 9177

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page