CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1
Ozark

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: out in the woods

The Magic Lamp
      #25684 - 02/19/06 01:05 AM

A U.S. Army engineer in Afghanistan got captured by Al Queda and was taken to a cave where Osama bin Laden was hiding. While the soldier was being interrogated by Bin Laden, he tripped over an old lamp buried in the floor of the cave, dug the lamp up, and rubbed it.

A genie came out of the lamp and said to the U.S. soldier and Bin Laden "Since you were both present when the lamp was found, I will grant one wish to each of you. Your wishes cannot be changed once they are made, and when both of you have made your wish I will then implement both of your wishes immediately."

Bin Laden said "I wish for all Jews, Americans, and infidels to be removed from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and every other Muslim nation - and I wish for a great wall to surround those countries so no one but Muslims may ever be inside."

"Granted", said the genie.

The American engineer said "Wait a minute. Could I know a little more about that wall?".

"Certainly", said the genie. "All infidels will be safely removed from those places and the wall will be five hundred feet thick and two thousand feet tall. It will be made of impregnable stone, and neither the strongest force nor the smallest thing will ever be able to get through it."

"Good", said the American. "Then fill it with water."

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3731 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 420

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page